Chapter 102. Returning to the Hut
197 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There must be more things about Danielle, but Roger no longer wants to pursue it.

Just when he returned to the temporary shelter, the police station found the adoption record of Amerika a few years ago.

She was taken away and renamed Danielle.

The performance at the school was still going on, but Roger had no intention of participating at all. He called Henrik and described what happened.

Then he found an excuse to ask Henrik to help him deal with the follow-up matters, and he drove back to Bay Town alone.

He can't wait now.

The booty harvested from the water ghost and the weird wooden doll, especially the latter, are obviously worth a lot.

If he's lucky enough, these two things might be able to upgrade his hut to another level!

"Shit, I paid you to do the job and now you're asking me to wipe your ass?"

Henrik's voice on the phone was full of complaints.

Roger smiled, "During this mission, I met a girl who has the same hobbies as you. Maybe I can introduce you someday."

Roger is looking forward to the scene when Henrik and Danielle hang out together.

Tsk tsk, at that time, Henrik might retire early.

Henrik sneered, "You'd better keep her for yourself... Also, submit your mission report as soon as possible."

Henrik finally exhorted, and hung up the phone after speaking.

"The mission has been completed, he dealt with the monster."

Henrik walked up to a gray-haired old woman who looked about 50 years old, with well-maintained skin and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on her face. Capable with a touch of kindness.

"Where's the girl?"

The old woman spoke.

"What girl?"

Henrik said with a puzzled look.

"Hehe."

"Lying in front of the dream-tellers, Henrik, you are indeed courageous. And also very brainless!"

"Haha." Henrik smiled awkwardly.

"When you said that, I remembered it. I forgot to ask just now. I will ask him later. Maybe he will write it in the report."

Seeing the mockery on the face of the old woman opposite, Henrik shut his mouth wisely.

"This at least shows that he is different from those guys, he is a sympathetic..."

"Just like you?" The old woman interrupted him.

"Hey-hey."

There was a hint of pride on Henrik's face.

"You think I'm praising you?"

The old woman's face was full of disbelief, and she waved her hand irritably, "Barely pass, this time it will be like this."

"This is not an example!"

After finishing speaking, she threw a document on the table, "This is your task, investigate carefully, and make no mistakes."

The expression on Henrik's face also became solemn, he picked up the file and turned to leave.

After Henrik left, the old woman made a call and waited for a while, "Remove all of your staff, and don't worry about that girl anymore. This is the end of the matter."

"Yes."

Henrik returned to the car in a happy mood, "My vision is as good as ever! Sure enough, I didn't see the wrong person."

He lit a cigarette and frowned slightly, "I have good eyesight, and I know that only The Female Night Devil can compete with me."

After he finished speaking, he turned his head and his face darkened suddenly, "What are you doing in a daze? Why don't you drive quickly! We just took on a big mission!"

"Yes, Mr. Henrik."

A young man with a dull face started the car.

"Mr. Henrik please don't smoke in the car. Also, wear your seat belt!"

Henrik pinched out the cigarette in his hand, and collapsed on the chair with a look of lovelessness.

"After the trial period, I will definitely apply to replace you!!"

He swore viciously.

…………

It was almost evening when Roger returned to Bay Town, and it was naturally inconvenient for him to appear in front of acquaintances at this time, so he parked the car and quietly came to the hut in the forest.

As soon as he entered the house, he couldn't wait to show off the two newly acquired trophies.

[ The Fins of Water Ghost: The combination of mutated evil spirits and rotting corpses, under the influence of unknown energy, gave birth to strange creatures between life and death.

This is the hardest part of their body, and it also condenses the essence of this strange creature.

After processing, it can be used as raw materials for weapons or special spell-casting items. It is rated as excellent grade item and was obtained by hunters alone. ]

[ Tree Spirit Reincarnation Puppet Core: This is the core of a taboo voodoo art, which contains the despair of a special soul before death and the blood essence of a witch apprentice. What's more valuable is that it absorbs the essence of the swamp magic vine, became a higher quality puppet core.

Through special methods, it can be refined into a more powerful puppet.

Precious grade item and was obtained by hunters alone. ]

[ Excellent and precious grade loots have been detected, should they be handed over? ]

[ The turned-in loot will no longer be usable as raw materials. ]

The puppet core, you can know its preciousness just by reading the introduction. If this thing is handed over to the right person, it will definitely play a big role.

But Roger only hesitated for a moment, and then chose to turn it in. Improving the level of the hunter's hut is the most important thing right now.

"Turn in!"

The two trophies in his hands shimmered, and then slid down his fingertips like fine sand, and when they reappeared, they were already hanging on the trophies area on the wall.

It's just that this time the position of the loot on the wall has been adjusted.

At the very top is that weird doll, the puppet core.

Below are the fins and mutated scales of the water ghost.

The bottom layer is the mutated wolf claw and Murloc heart.

This is all the spoils that Roger has harvested so far.

After a pause, the hut trembled slightly. This time it lasted longer and the vibration was stronger. At the same time, there seemed to be a strange energy sweeping through Roger.

Just when Roger was feeling restless, the shaking of the hut stopped, and a message appeared on the bulletin board.

[ Hunter's hut undergoing critical upgrade, remaining time 11:59:57'. ]

"The previous upgrades were all in seconds, why is this time so special? Is there really going to be a qualitative change?"

Calculating the time, Roger felt that he might wait until the next morning.

But there was nothing he could do. He found some food from the storage box, stuffed it indiscriminately, and pushed open the door.

Looking up inadvertently, Roger almost choked on the food in his mouth.

The sun was setting, and the sky was fiery red, and the sun was struggling to emit the last trace of residual heat.

At this time, opposite the hunter's hut, separated by a large row of densely packed tombstones, Anna sat in the shadow of a big tree and looked at the sunset in the sky thoughtfully.

"What's the situation?"

Roger was a little dazed.

"A ghost admiring the sunset?"

"Well……"

"It seems that not only is my hut abnormal, but my neighbors are also abnormal..."

13