Chapter 103. LV3!
218 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger took the initiative to lean on it.

"What are you doing?"

From her point of view, Anna's side face is beautiful, with a touch of reality in the illusion, and the reflection of the surrounding light adds a bit of dreaminess to her.

"Who am I and where am I?"

Anna seemed to be talking to herself.

Roger twitched his cheek.

Does it require a certain amount of philosophical knowledge to be friendly with a female ghost now?

Fortunately, Anna did not continue to delve into this issue. She turned her head and glanced at Roger, "I seem to remember something, but I seem to have forgotten more."

"Will you do me a favor?"

"What's up?"

If there hadn't been Anna's reminder last time, Roger might not have prepared so well and rushed to the battle, even if he could easily deal with Bob.

But after that, Ivy... I'm afraid it won't be so easy.

"There is something in my memory that is very important to me, and I hope you can fetch it for me."

"What?"

There should be harmony and mutual assistance among neighbors.

"I don't know either."

Anna frowned, "I only remember one name and one address."

"No. 48 Narcissus Street, it shouldn't be far from here, maybe it's where I used to live?"

"But I should at least know what you need?"

Roger was a little embarrassed.

"Help me find that place first."

Anna also sighed, "Maybe I can think of more things in a few days, or when the time comes, you can take me there."

"Take you there?"

Roger was slightly taken aback.

"Can you get out of here?"

"I can't do it now, but after I can... I don't know."

Well, although the sun has set just now, and Anna has been in the shadow of the big tree, she can even enjoy the sunset, and maybe she can leave here in the future.

His female neighbor is really special, her origin and identity are a mystery, and her personality is also very weird.

"Anyway, thank you Roger."

Anna bent down and gave a lady's salute.

The two continued to chat for a while, and Roger asked Anna a lot of details, but Anna's answer made Roger even more confused.

For the same question, she sometimes gives two answers, each of which is justified, as if it were real.

Dark woods, tombstones, and witches.

The night breeze was blowing, and for a moment, Roger felt that this picture was extremely harmonious.

"If there is wine at this time, I will definitely buy you a drink." As soon as he said the words, he realized that the other party was a ghost.

Anna took a deep breath, "I seem to smell the fragrance from the vineyard. At this time next year, remember your promise."

"Ha ha."

The two looked at each other and smiled, and Anna also disappeared into the mist.

He didn't look at the so-called friendliness, but Roger knew in his heart that after this exchange, they became real neighbors.

It was a long night, and there was still a lot of time left. Roger came to the practice room, and his mood became very unstable while waiting for the hut to be upgraded.

It was not suitable for meditation at this time, so he rehearsed and tried his sword skills over and over again.

Rest and practice, and so on.

It wasn't until the next day's sunlight shone into the room that Roger came back to his senses.

There was a glimmer of light on the notice board, and when Roger returned to the cabin he noticed the change in the room immediately.

The previous hunter's hut was at most a temporary residence made of rough logs, even if it had self-correction, it was extremely simple.

But at this time, the wooden texture of the entire room is integrated, and every wooden strip seems to have been carefully decorated, and the length and size are just right.

The room is not big, but it reveals a quaint atmosphere.

The biggest change is the actual attributes of the entire hunter hut.

[ Roger's Graveyard hut (intact):

*Level: 3

*Completeness: 100%

*Description: The house is simple, but it is the best safe haven for hunters. Whether they are full of prey or return empty-handed, this is a place that can be called home.

You have established a good relationship with the mysterious neighbor Anna, please keep it up, your neighbor may become your greatest help.

The entire hunter's hut is integrated into one, becoming the last bastion of hunters. Unless the entire hut can be destroyed in an instant, it will continue to provide shelter for hunters.

*The study in the special area has been opened, and hunters can check the information in the study at any time.

*The loot display area has been opened, and hunters will continue to gain corresponding loots ability increases regardless of the distance environment.

*Physical strength Lv2: The hunter's physical fitness will increase to a certain extent.

*Beast damage Lv2: Hunters have a slight bonus to beast damage.

*Proficient in water Lv4: Like a fish in water, you are a natural swimmer, with fish-like swimming speed and exaggerated breath-holding time, when fighting underwater, you can exert 80% of your strength on land!

*Voodoo Heart LV3: Your resistance to voodoo spells has been greatly enhanced, and curses below the Transcendence level can no longer affect you.

At the same time, the damage to combat units formed by spells such as voodoo dolls, voodoo puppets, and voodoo zombies is increased! Also your resistance to poison is slightly increased.

*Additional Bonus: Herbal Garden Lv3. The hut is surrounded by dense forests, and your chances of finding alchemical herbs in the woods will increase again.

*Wooden bed for Restoring Energy Lv3: The time for restoring energy is shortened again, as long as you rest on it for more than 3 hours, you can restore full vitality. At the same time, if you meditate on the bed, you will get a bonus effect.

*Note: In the study room that improves concentration, you can check the books in the study room through the wooden hut model. When you check it, you will get half of the effect of the study room.

*Storage box space increased.

*The effect of the practice room is strengthened.

*Notice board is open, please check for yourself. ]

The upgrade has changed a lot this time. The boost to Roger from the loot has become more specific. The mutated wolf claw and the Murloc heart level at the beginning are relatively low, even after several upgrades in the hut.

Its ability to increase has only reached level 2.

The combination of mutated scales and water ghost's fins made Roger's water mastery reach an exaggerated level 4, greatly increasing his underwater combat effectiveness.

And those abilities that have not reached level 1 are likely to be weaker than others and need to be upgraded again before they can be improved.

Generally speaking, the improvement rate this time is still very large. Roger has a hunch that if this development continues, he will become more comprehensive.

He continued to look down, and at the last paragraph of the notice board, the hints displayed were completely different from before.

Seeing the first message displayed, Roger felt a gleam of ecstasy in his heart.

[ Hunter's hut reaches level 3, unlocking new features."

*House Limit Increased by 1: You can now own two hunter huts at the same time. After the assimilation is completed, the storage boxes of the two hunter huts will be shared. ]

Seeing the function behind, Roger was slightly taken aback.

16