Chapter 111. Conflict
210 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is there some misunderstanding?"

Henrik laughed dryly, and at the same time cursed madly in his heart, he felt that the problem must be Roger.

"This brat must have something important that he didn't tell me!"

"He and I…… Go back and crush him to death."

Um?

Wait, Roger seems to mention to me that he took something from the scene and just lost it on the run. Is that thing...

"Oh shit!"

Henrik cursed lowly.

After figuring out the cause and effect, he immediately had a smile on his face.

"In this case, let's destroy the magic circle of the ceremony first."

The materials needed for such a complex ritual array are often very precious. Once it is destroyed, it will take a lot of effort to be able to arrange it again.

The anger on the Prophet's face eased slightly, "Give me a day, I need to release the imprisonment on the magic circle, otherwise, rashly destroying the magic circle will cause harm to my soul."

Henrik narrowed his eyes, "It's best not to play tricks, this matter has been reported, and you have no other choice."

"I know!"

The Prophet said coldly.

"In that case, let's come back tomorrow."

Henrik knew that he couldn't push the opponent too hard, and the Hunters' Guild didn't want any conflict between the witchers and the voodoo forces.

In Bordeaux, the Voodoo Queen has a lot of influence, although the forces here do not belong to the same inheritance as the Voodoo Queen.

But if too violent a conflict erupts, she will not stand by.

The tone of the matter was set, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly eased a lot.

At the same time, Roger, who was waiting for Henrik and his wife in the car, saw a white pickup truck driving in the distance.

He didn't pay much attention at first, but the pickup truck passed by him when turning, and a familiar face was reflected in the car window.

"Amanda?"

Roger's face changed suddenly.

"Why is she here?"

At this time, the car had already passed him, and before he had time to think about it, Roger stepped on the accelerator and rushed after him.

The pickup truck in front ignored Roger who was following behind. When the car stopped in front of the black building, Betty got out of the car first, followed by Amanda with dull eyes.

Stopping the car suddenly, Roger opened the door and rushed up.

"Amanda, why are you here?"

But Amanda turned a deaf ear to his shout, just stood behind Betty, staring blankly at the ground.

"Amanda!"

Roger yelled again. He lunged forward and reached out to grab Amanda's wrist.

"What are you going to do?"

A stout man stood in front of Roger, his majestic body was like an iron tower.

"Go away!"

Amanda looked so out of the ordinary, it was a normal school day, and there was no way she'd skipped school and run off to Marsh Town.

What's more, I have already described the dangers of voodoo to her, and she agrees with it, so it is even more impossible to come to Betty under such circumstances.

Coupled with her dull eyes, Roger's heart sank slightly.

Seeing Roger continue to move forward, a stern look flashed in the eyes of the stout man, and he gathered his palms into a knife and hit Roger directly on the ear!

There is absolutely no good result for ordinary people to touch him all at once.

Roger's speed didn't slow down, and he didn't seem to see the big man's attack at all, and Betty, who was standing next to the big man, didn't say anything to dissuade him.

When the attack was approaching, Roger raised his hand to block, and at the same time, with the strength of the forward rush, he raised his knee and slammed into it!

Although he hasn't practiced close combat for a long time, his physical fitness has improved several times compared to before, and ordinary punches and kicks are very powerful.

A trace of contempt flashed in the strong man's eyes.

Snapped!

Arms collide.

Pain flashed across the big man's face, and then his expression changed wildly. His arms were raised high, and his body staggered backwards.

In the next second, Roger's angry attack hit his chest!

Click!

The clear sound of bone cracking made everyone's expressions change.

The dark face of the big man was wrinkled, and his whole body seemed to be hit by a giant hammer. His huge body was lifted up, and then he flew obliquely and knocked down a row of sacrificial vessels.

Roger didn't even look at the big man who was knocked out by him, and stretched out his hand to pull Amanda.

But Amanda was standing there, but Roger stretched out his hand, but it was empty. His face changed slightly, his body moved quickly, and he retreated several meters.

"Psychic attack? Or some kind of witchcraft that interferes with vision?"

At this moment, hearing the sound of fighting outside, Henrik and Peter also rushed out of the room.

"Roger? What happened?"

"They took Amanda!"

Roger pointed.

Henrik looked in the direction Roger pointed, but there was nothing there.

He was taken aback for a moment, and then he understood something.

"Peter!"

Henrik yelled.

Peter stretched out his right hand and tapped it between his eyebrows. When he raised his hand, a low cry resounded through the audience!

"Disperse!"

An invisible shock swept out, and Betty, who was standing still, suddenly let out a muffled snort, blood oozing from her nostrils.

Roger turned his head, not far away, the one-armed woman was carrying Amanda on her shoulders, and ran to the depths of the swamp.

"They're taking Amanda!"

After breaking Betty's witchcraft, Roger vigorously chased after the one-armed woman.

At the same time, the prophet who appeared at the door stabbed a voodoo doll with blood red body and sword-shaped legs into the back of a tall man.

"Stop them!"

After speaking, he took Betty, who looked sluggish, and ran in the direction the one-armed woman left.

Although the Prophet is blind, she doesn't know how she judges the surrounding environment. She looks very old, but her physical strength is much stronger than that of ordinary men.

Even with Betty, the speed is not slow at all.

The black man who was stabbed into the voodoo doll by the prophet had thick blood tendons on his face, and the exposed skin was a strange red-black color, as if the blood in his body was surging at an extremely fast speed.

"Ho!"

There was a roar in his mouth, and he slapped Roger's face with his palm like a cattail fan.

Seeing that the one-armed woman was about to run away, Roger drew out the dagger he carried with him, a cold light flashed on the sharp blade, and a bloody mouth was cut open on the black man's neck!

At the same time, a large group of people suddenly poured out around the house, and it seemed that the prophet had arranged them around in advance.

Henrik sighed softly, "Damn it, things are going to get worse now!"

He muttered in his mouth, but the movements of his hands were extremely fast.

Bang bang bang!

The two silver pistols fired continuously, and in just an instant, a large number of people around fell down.

Immediately afterwards, Henrik raised his gun and aimed at the prophet who was fleeing in the distance.

Boom!

The bullet was fired, but it hit a bluestone in the distance, and then bounced to a distance.

Henrik was taken aback for a moment, but the next second he narrowed his eyes, as if he didn't have any aim, and fired several times!

13