Chapter 112. The Altar in the Forest
196 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Henrik's movements seemed random, but the bullets he fired continuously sealed a whole space like a big net.

Immediately afterwards, there was a muffled groan not far away, the air dispersed like water mist, and the staggering figure of the prophet appeared from another place.

But the image of her originally running disappeared.

"Very weird ability!"

For Henrik, the ability of the Prophet greatly restricted him, but even though he missed the first shot just now, he quickly adjusted the direction of the shot following the sound of footsteps.

Although it was only an approximate area, one of the shots still hit the Prophet's shoulder.

A large patch of blood oozed from his shoulder, staining the shirt on his chest red.

"Hand over that girl, or the next shot will hit you in the head!"

Henrik still remembered the exhortations before departure, and tried not to intensify the conflict to the point of irreversibility.

But what answered her was the prophet's cold snort, "Kill them all!"

"Kill them all!"

Following an order, another group of black men with guns appeared around them. This time, they didn't even consider the problem of accidental injury, they raised their guns and swept towards the field!

Bang bang bang!

No matter how fast Henrik was, he couldn't kill more than a dozen people in an instant. His face became very ugly, and he shouted loudly while avoiding a nearby bunker.

"Ertuya, are you crazy?"

"Kill us, the Hunter Guild will not let you go, even if you go to Bordeaux to seek the protection of the Voodoo Queen, it will be meaningless!"

Just a momentary gasp, the Prophet concealed her figure again, but this time she was not fooled by Henrik.

If she dared to speak, Henrik would follow the sound and explode her head in the next second!

Roger was the fastest to charge, he killed the black man with a single knife, but before he charged forward again, a large number of strong men with guns flooded around him.

Cursing in a low voice, Roger turned around and shrank behind the big black man, dragged the other man's body in front of him, stepped back a few steps and jumped behind the car.

He opened the car door carefully and took the steel sword from the car seat.

At this time, the voice of the prophet came from afar.

"If you want to sanction me, wait until you get out alive!"

Crackling bullets hit the surroundings of the car, and Roger couldn't even raise his head under the pressure. He could only shout loudly: "Henrik!"

A negotiation turned into an inexplicable gun battle, and Henrik was also very annoyed. If it wasn't for the pressure from the upper echelons of the Hunters Guild, he would have had a chance to keep the Prophet just now.

Bang bang bang!

During the violent shooting, Henrik's gunshots sounded rhythmically, and each shot would take away a life. This guy's marksmanship was so accurate that it seemed that he didn't need to aim.

The pressure dropped suddenly, and Roger also drew out the throwing knife he had been carrying.

Whizzing!

Soon they cleared all the gunmen around, and Peter ran out from nowhere.

"You kid is really fast!"

Henryk pouted.

Peter nodded, "The teacher said that an excellent exorcist should know when he joins the battlefield."

This time, Henrik didn't refute him, "It's up to you then."

The sorcery of the Prophet disturbed him greatly, and for a gunslinger, precision was like life.

"They must have gone to the sacrificial place in the forest. I have been there before, and I still have a little impression."

Roger pointed to the swamp at the end of the gathering place.

"Let's go!"

"This woman must have some plan. After doing such a thing, the Hunter's Guild will not let her go, but since she knows the consequences, she still chooses to do so. That only shows that what she is going to do next is very important, so important that she is willing to take the risk of being besieged!"

Roger rushed into the woods first, and that night he arrived there by accident only being pulled by the water ghost. Although he knew the approximate location, it was still difficult to find it.

But soon Roger noticed some clues, messy footsteps, and the blood dripping from the prophet's wound.

Using psychic water for many days in a row, coupled with continuous meditation, his spiritual power has improved a lot, and his perception has become more acute.

At this time, in a state of high concentration, the surrounding useless environment seemed to be stripped away, and a faint trace appeared in front of his eyes, and these traces went straight into the depths of the swamp.

The direction he looked at was exactly the same as the place he had been to!

"Follow me!"

Roger concentrated, trying to keep it that way, not even noticing the gleam of the hunter's hut in his mind, and a note appearing on the notice board.

[ Enable Hunter Vision ]

At the same time, the Prophet and others finally came to the depths of the swamp after running wildly all the way.

"Mother, hand her over, so many people died today, I'm afraid there will be..."

Betty was a little apprehensive.

"Shut up!"

The Prophet rudely interrupted her. The arrival of Henrik and others was a complete accident. According to the Prophet's plan, after Betty brought Amanda back, she could complete the ceremony.

Even if Henrik made a harsh request, she agreed to it temporarily, because she knew that her ceremony would be completely completed after today.

At that time, there will naturally be no so-called magic circle. If she really wants to pursue it, she will have plenty of ways to deal with it.

But now...

"Damn it!"

Annoyance flashed across his face, and then, the prophet seemed to think of something.

"Bring her inside, we will perform the ceremony!" The prophet pointed to Amanda and said to Betty and the two.

"Mother……"

"Do as I say!"

"In order to arrange the entire ceremony, I spent countless efforts. After today's ceremony is destroyed, you will never have another chance."

"The terrain in the swamp is extremely complicated. Even if they know the exact location, they can't find it for a while, let alone a group of outsiders."

"Don't worry, relax your mind."

"By the time they find this place, our ceremony will be over long ago, and then we will leave here together. And start a new life!"

After listening to the prophet's comfort, Betty's mood stabilized a lot. She has not entered the extraordinary world for a long time, and the witchcraft she just mastered is barely controlled.

After being dispersed by Peter, his spirit was reflected, and his mood was naturally a little unstable. After a period of buffering, his spirit calmed down, and his state seemed much better.

Betty and the one-armed woman carried Amanda together to the house made of black stone.

The prophet opened a mechanism on the wall, and the whole stone house shook, the ground trembled, the black rock cracked, and a rectangular altar slowly rose from the ground.

There are countless strange patterns carved on the altar, and each pattern seems to have been soaked in blood, leaving a black and red mark.

The Prophet glanced at Betty, with a hint of urgency in his eyes, "Come on, let's start the ceremony!"

11