Chapter 113. Betty’s Value
197 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take off her clothes!"

The Prophet pointed to Amanda, and she glanced at Betty, "You too."

Soon two figures, one black and one white, lay on the stone platform.

The one-armed woman opened a stone on the wall, took out a clay pot from it, took the cover off, and a stench rushed towards her face.

Stretching his only intact arm into the jar, there was a hissing sound, as if something was wriggling inside.

There was a trace of pain on the face of the one-armed woman, her body shook violently, she clenched her teeth, and it took a full minute before she pulled her arm out.

Three holes as thick as chopsticks appeared in the middle of her palm, and a wriggling snake tail could be vaguely seen around the holes, and the sound of blood dripping into the jar made a sound.

There were three small holes in the palm, and there seemed to be something unknown wriggling in the forearm, but the one-armed woman still gritted her teeth and came to the prophet with the jar in her arms.

"Ready!"

The Prophet nodded and came to Amanda with the jar.

"If your puppet is still alive, our chances of performing this ritual will be much greater."

"Puppet?"

Betty was slightly taken aback, "Didn't you say..."

The movement of the prophet's hand paused slightly.

"You are a good girl, but sometimes you are a little too weak."

"This girl was carefully selected for you. Your destiny is in harmony, just like the sun and the moon, and she is the missing part of you."

"When I sent you to Bay Town, I told you that you can treat her as a friend, but you have to be clear that you are the future of the tribe."

"And she will eventually be guided by you and embraced by the gods."

The Prophet sighed.

"But you are too soft-hearted. After several years of getting along, your relationship has become closer and closer, but you actually regard her as a friend."

"In order not to make you sad, I can only choose other ways to help you become a witch."

Betty listened quietly, seemingly lost in memory.

At that time, she didn't know what the so-called connection of fate meant, but she simply felt that Amanda was very suitable for her temper, and became friends with her.

But who knows, getting along for so many years is a subtle influence. The connection between the two people has deepened unconsciously and cannot be separated.

"Your spirit is still a little weak, which is very dangerous when you are promoted, so you need someone to help you share this mental pressure."

"And that's exactly what this girl is about."

As the prophet spoke, he dipped his fingers into the liquid in the clay pot, and the black liquid drew symbols one after another on Amanda's body.

Amanda kept her eyes closed the whole time.

"It's a pity that you don't want to hurt her, so I can only take another method. Through the tree spirit reincarnation technique, let the new tree spirit become your servant, and then help you bear it when you are promoted."

She sighed.

"Unfortunately, all of this was ruined by that shameful thief."

After drawing the last symbol, the Prophet bowed his head and recited a few words. The black liquid on Amanda's body seemed to be alive, seeping in along the surface of her skin, leaving only a little dry mark.

The Prophet walked up to Betty.

"We have angered the Hunter Guild, so we can only leave here, but as long as you are alive, the hope of the tribe is there."

"As a leader, I hope you can understand this in the future, don't just make one plan for everything, sometimes do more, and you can have more choices when accidents happen."

"If it wasn't because I arranged these in advance, your promotion may have failed."

The Prophet took out the liquid and drew it on Betty's body. The strange thing was that the black liquid turned into a bone-like pale color when applied to Betty's body.

The two opposing colors of black and white echo with Amanda on the side.

"First establish a connection, and then I will train her to become your zombie puppet. At that time, as long as you make some preparations, you can hopefully be promoted to a real witch."

The prophet's voice was soft, and Betty's spirit seemed to be relaxed, her eyes closed little by little, as if she might fall asleep at any time.

The last bit of coolness came from the soles of the feet, and Betty knew that the rune had been drawn. The prophet chanted the spell in a low voice, and the cool liquid on the surface of the body instantly became scorching hot, and then penetrated into the skin and penetrated into the body.

Before falling asleep, the last picture Betty saw was a trace of fanaticism and greed on the face of the Prophet!

She faintly sensed something, but the next second the tide of darkness hit, and she completely lost control of her body.

"Miss, you finally succeeded!"

The one-armed woman said excitedly.

The Prophet straightened up, the muscles on his cheeks trembling, "It's only a little bit, it's really just a little bit!"

"I was almost ruined by that kid!"

"When I succeed, I will take off his skin and imprison his soul in an animal, um..."

"Let me think about it, which animal should I choose this time?"

"Or just choose a dog. The one with a longer tongue looks more attractive."

Said the one-armed woman next to her.

After speaking, the two looked at each other and laughed, and the laughter echoed in the room like a mournful evil spirit.

"Prepare other items, we are going to start the ceremony," Commanded the Prophet.

She looked at Betty lying on the stone platform.

"Poor little Betty, I'm sorry I deceived you, you're just a special girl, you can't be a witch at all."

"But you and your little friend are not useless at all. If you can help me recover from my injuries, your deaths will become valuable."

She reached out and brushed Betty's hair, "A beautiful girl is always attractive, but unfortunately, I originally wanted to keep you by my side forever."

"If it wasn't for that kid, the tree spirit's core should have already started to conceive in your abdomen, and it would drain your blood essence..."

"Look, what a perfect plan, a living puppet born from a wombless sacrificer, your soul will be trapped in it, and then accompany me forever."

"And your body can heal me with this girl."

"I'm such a genius!"

The expression on the Prophet's face gradually became ferocious, "Bitch! It's all that bitch!"

She cursed loudly.

"Voodoo Queen Title? That should belong to me!"

"Hurry up, give me a little more time, and when I recover from my injury, I can return to Bordeaux and regain everything I have lost!"

At this moment, the one-armed woman walked quickly to her side, "Miss, everything is ready!"

"let's start."

A smile of anticipation played across the Prophet's lips.

At the same time, the three Rogers who followed the clues also came to the depths of the swamp.

11