Chapter 116. Ending
210 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With strength in his body, the steel sword in his hand slashed out, Roger's pupils shrank into vertical pupils like a beast, and the prophet's witchcraft could no longer affect him.

"I don't believe that the defense of your clothes has no upper limit!"

Henrik's perception was affected. Although many bullets were fired, not many bullets could actually land on the Prophet.

But Roger was completely different at this time. Every time he turned, his strength became stronger, and at the same time, the steel sword in his hand slashed at the same part of the Prophet's body.

The force of the shock made his arms go numb, and blood oozes from the tiger's mouth. However, with the special power-generating technique of Black Bear Swordsmanship, part of the force of the shock can be integrated into the next attack by him through swordsmanship.

The Prophet was obviously not good at melee combat, she opened her mouth, and hissed like a poisonous snake from her throat.

Immediately afterwards, the body covered by the black robe collapsed crazily, as if the whole person was drained, but accompanied by this strange phenomenon, a plume of black smoke shot out from the prophet's mouth. And head on to Roger!

In desperation, Roger had no choice but to suspend his swordsmanship. This move is considered a relatively powerful move, but its shortcomings are also obvious.

It needs to keep accumulating power, so that it can finally burst out with a power far beyond normal conditions. Once the move is interrupted, the power accumulated before will dissipate on its own.

The accumulation must be repeated next time.

"He's mine!"

The Prophet let out a strange cry, and then reached out to hold the liquid floating in midair.

There was a gleam in Roger's eyes.

"It's now!"

He took a deep breath, the bright sword light seemed to be able to illuminate the entire room, and the next second the prophet's skinny palm broke off at the wrist.

This sword was so fast that the Prophet didn't even feel the pain at the first moment. When she realized it, she could only watch Roger snatch her severed hand, and then rushed to Amanda's side.

Slap the liquid clenched in the severed hand into Amanda's body!

"No!"

The Prophet let out a terrible roar. The corner of her eye was cracked, and more blood gushed out from it, forming a terrifying sound that even shocked Roger to the ground.

The prophet's bleeding eyes suddenly exploded, and the burst of blood mist formed a sharp arrow as thick as an index finger in front of her.

In the next second, the Prophet's body appeared in front of Roger like a teleportation, and the blood arrow gathered in front of her eyes went straight to Roger's forehead!

Unavoidable, Roger can only raise his sword to block.

Click!

The steel sword collided with the blood sword, and there was a crisp sound, and a clear crack appeared on the sword body. The muscles of Roger's whole body bulged, and his heart was beating crazily, squeezing every ounce of strength.

"I am going to kill you!"

The Prophet looked crazy, and she had carefully arranged it for many years, but fell short at the last moment. At this time, her hatred for Roger even surpassed that of the original Voodoo Queen.

There is only one thought in my heart, no matter what the cost, I must crush this bastard in front of me!

"Hold onto!"

At this time, Henrik's voice came from the door. The giant python had been killed, but the monster's body was completely rigid after death, like a stone, blocking the door even more tightly.

Henrik adjusted the muzzle of the gun and fired several shots along the weak gap.

These bullets accurately hit the back of the Prophet's head, but the black mist that the Prophet just spit out enveloped her, and when Henrik's bullet passed through the black mist and hit the target again, the damage done has been negligible.

Kaka!

The cracks on the steel sword became more and more obvious, just when Roger thought the steel sword would break in the next second, suddenly a terrifying force struck from behind!

That power is so pure and primitive, it seems to contain a little aftermath of some terrible creature before death.

But only this trace is enough.

Huge and majestic!

Amanda, who was lying behind Roger, floated up at some point, and her body was wrapped in a ball of flames.

These flames circulated on her body, forming a set of flame-like armor. Her eyes were slightly opened, revealing an indifference to everything in the world.

The majestic power gushed out from Amanda's body, automatically bypassed Roger, and blasted on the Prophet's body!

The face of the Prophet changed wildly, and the cruelty and madness faded from her face, leaving only endless fear.

"This... this girl!"

"This is impossible!"

"She turned out to be...!"

Ping!

The blood arrow in front of the Prophet shattered, and she screamed and stepped back. After this explosion, Amanda's strength was suddenly withdrawn, and then fell to the ground again.

Time had left Roger with no time to think, and he exploded with the last bit of strength in his body.

Dash, spin, and swing your sword!

The force that originally needed to be superimposed more than three times was compressed into two times by him, his mouth was dripping with blood, and the capillaries on his forearm burst open one after another.

"Light dance!"

He spun like a whirlwind, and when his strength accumulated to the peak, his moves, physical strength, will, and everything gathered together at this moment.

"Die!!"

At that moment, the bright sword light was like a crescent moon hanging in the sky in the darkness!

laugh!

The point of the sword was on the prophet's forehead, where a bullet that was pierced into the skull by Henrik was inlaid!

Ka Ka Ka!

The crack on the steel sword gradually expanded, and finally exploded into pieces with a bang.

Exhausted, Roger could no longer control himself and fell to the ground.

Anyway, he has tried his best, so let's rest a bit.

The Prophet stood there, her eyes burst open, and she had completely turned into two bloody holes. She raised her head and seemed to be looking at something with her non-existent eyes.

"Crescent Moon……"

"I am the youngest Crescent Witch."

"I am the Voodoo Queen!"

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Boom!

Her body suddenly disintegrated, completely exploded below her head, and half of Roger's sword tip had completely submerged into her brain, coupled with the backlash from the previous ritual.

The terrible witch is finally dead.

A green flame wrapped around her head, and when the flame burned out, only half of the skull was left in place, and the sword marks on it were clearly visible.

"Roger, you must hold on!"

Because of the angle, at this time Henrik could no longer see the scene in the house clearly, suddenly there was no sound, his heart shrank suddenly, and a terrible thought came to his mind.

"Don’t worry."

"That woman was killed by me, you guys slowly find a way to get in, I'm so tired, I just want to sleep now!"

"Dead... dead?"

Henrik was taken aback for a moment, and then he was hit by a huge surprise.

"Haha, I really didn't see the wrong person. I knew it from the first time I saw you, boy..."

Roger ignored Henrik's formulaic praise in the second half, why is it said to be formulaic, because no matter how much Henrik praises a person, he will add some not so good sentences at the end.

"Hmm... Barely half of my demeanor back then."

What a mess.

Roger struggled to stand up, picked up the black robe on the ground and wrapped it around Amanda.

But when he helped Amanda finish dressing, he suddenly felt cold all over, and lowered his head, the red-haired girl was staring at him, staring straight at him.

"Ah...ha..."

11