Chapter 118. Harvest
193 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peter was about to cast a spell, but Roger didn't bother him.

He returned to the place where he fought before, and picked up the steel sword fragments scattered on the ground one by one.

Especially the tip of the sword, Roger always felt that something was different.

"The weapon is broken."

Roger spread his hands at Henrik.

Henrik's face was numb, and there was a hint of distress in his eyes.

"If it's bad, it's bad. What do you show me?"

"The mission is damaged, so don't the trade unions ignore it?"

"Hehe."

But Henrik changed the subject, "I'll help you find someone later to see if you can rebuild it, but your strength seems to have increased a lot recently."

"It's not easy for you to use this sword. You'd better start saving, so when recasting, you should add some metal or extraordinary materials. This may make the sword more powerful."

"Precious metals?"

Roger definitely can't get this thing, but Mansu has been preparing for so many years, and I don't know if she has something similar in her inventory.

In addition, Roger touched his body carefully. Before the witch died, the green flame almost burned everything.

However, a skull remained.

Roger had seen the hardness of this skull before, and more importantly, when he got the skull, the information on the bulletin board was updated at the same time.

[ Crescent Moon Witch's Skull: This is an extremely hard skull, on which is condensed the faint remnant soul of a witch who is about to enter the New Moon.

Fusible metals are used as alchemy materials to cast weapons. Because of their particularity, weapons may acquire special abilities and be strengthened in some aspects.

At the same time, it can also be turned in as a trophy.

Rating: Precious. ]

This skull is Roger's biggest gain this time. He talked to Henrik, but the latter didn't pay much attention to it. After all, Roger killed the witch alone. He still has the right to dispose of this little spoil. of.

Since this is the case, it is better to stay and improve your strength.

Gaining motivation, Roger began to search around the entire room, and soon he found a mechanism, opened it carefully, and a hidden door leading to the underground appeared.

Henrik was also interested for a moment, and Roger even felt that money was about to fall out of his eyes.

"Maybe there are precious materials secretly hidden by Mansu." He smiled and patted Roger on the shoulder.

"You're a quick learner, kid. Do you know what the most important ability of a witcher is?"

Without waiting for Roger's answer, he said to himself, "You need to have a pair of eyes to discover treasure!"

"Ha ha!"

After he finished speaking, he took the gun and walked down.

At this moment, Peter's voice suddenly came from the side, "There is no such creed in the Witcher Union."

Peter scowled.

"I have seen many witchers, and none is more shameless than him."

Roger nodded in agreement.

The two looked at each other and smiled, and there seemed to be a lot of tacit understanding for a while.

"For you."

As Peter spoke, he threw a palm-sized statue to Roger. Upon closer inspection, it seemed to be a snake, but with some rough primitive state.

"The soul of that thing is sealed here by me. If you want to use it, just break this statue. It's just a little attention. Although I have made some protection, it is not as strong as it looks."

Roger accepted the statue with great joy.

"Thank you Peter, I owe you twice."

Peter just smiled, "No, you owe me two concerts."

"Hahaha!"

Suddenly, Henrik laughed like a maniac from below.

"Get rich, we really got rich!"

The two of Roger and Roger walked down the passage, and they could see that there were often people visiting here, so naturally there was no hidden mechanism.

The space below is not large, only 30 square meters at most, and there are rows of shelves on the surrounding walls, and the shelves are filled with various bottles and jars.

Of course, there are many spell-casting materials and various things used to perform mysterious rituals.

"Take this!"

Henrik throws two pieces of metal to Roger.

"Haiyan iron and wood steel, with these two things, you should be able to rebuild a steel sword, and the metal mixed with wood steel has one of the biggest benefits. That is, it cannot be recognized by modern security electronic equipment. This thing is not something from the earth, and I don't know where this woman got such a big piece."

"Roger, your luck is beyond words."

Henrik was so excited that he couldn't help himself, and then he threw another thing to Peter.

"This thing is perfect for you."

"Soul Gathering Chain!"

Peter's face also changed slightly. Although he didn't say anything, it could be seen that this thing had greatly improved him.

"Fortunately, the incident happened suddenly, and this woman is busy with the transformation ceremony. If she is given some time to make some arrangements, the three of us will have to bury here today."

"A prepared witch has terrifying strength."

Henrik looked at Roger.

"You must remember that."

Roger nodded. He knew that Henrik was afraid that because he killed Mansu, his confidence would inflate, which would lead to his death due to carelessness next time.

"The most important thing is not these!"

Henrik kicked open a box under his feet, the box opened, and a whole box of gold coins was exposed in front of the two of them.

"Gold!"

"Although the purity is unknown, even if it is only 1/3, it is still a huge sum of money!"

The corners of Henrik's mouth split from laughter, but this time Roger was happier than he was.

"Conservatively, the money to buy a house has been settled."

He's been inquiring about houses in Bordeaux recently, but even if it's the cheapest one, it's not something he can afford with the little money he got from these missions.

"Leave this matter to me. The three of us will share the money from the sale equally!"

"This time I'm going to sleep in the most luxurious place in Bordeaux for a week! The kind that stays in bed for 7 days!"

"Divide the gold coins equally between you two." Peter said suddenly.

He raised the bracelet, "This is enough for me."

Henrik's face changed, "This is not very good."

Then he glanced at Roger again, that look seemed to imply something.

"Hehe."

Roger knew that Peter was a super rich second generation, and this little money meant nothing to him.

But he is different. There are so many houses waiting for him to be bought, and he is really poor.

When the three returned to the top again, Amanda had already changed into her original clothes.

Henrik took the black witch robe, "This is the most precious thing here."

He glanced at Roger.

"You killed the person. It stands to reason that this thing should belong to you, but this dress is considered a token. If you take it, it will cause some disasters."

Roger also understood this truth.

The Voodoo Queen is involved, and if you return the black witch robe at this time, you should be able to get some support from the Voodoo Queen.

Although it may not affect the overall situation, it can at least ease the situation in Bordeaux.

"Come on, let's get out of here first."

13