Chapter 122. The Haunted House
207 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person in charge of receiving Roger was a young woman in her 30s. She had chestnut hair, delicate light makeup on her face, and her professional skirt seemed to be unable to wrap around her body anymore.

After a simple greeting, Roger asked her to take him directly to visit those houses.

"Mr. Roger, you have such a special taste in choosing a house...do you want to use it to shoot movies, or run a special themed residential experience?"

Whitney has also worked in the real estate leasing and buying and selling industry for many years, and has seen all kinds of guests, but like Roger, it is the first one who wants to buy a haunted house.

At first, they thought that Roger was doing a trick of retreating to advance, extracting special information, and then evading it when buying and selling.

But they didn't know that this young customer did have special hobbies until Roger paid a large commission.

"Not really, it should be a little curious."

While Whitney was driving, Roger looked through the documents in his hand.

"The first place we went was Murder House?"

Whitney nodded, "Yes, this house is indeed a bit weird. It has been rebuilt about three or four times, and it can be traced back to 60 years ago at the earliest."

"However, there was a horrific tragedy in the house at that time. A woman strangled her child to death and then hanged herself. When her husband came back, she saw such a tragic scene."

"Unable to bear the sadness, her husband set fire to the house and died there with his wife and children."

"The house was burnt to ruins, and it took a long time before the entire land was rezoned and a new house was built on the original site."

Whitney didn't drive fast, and was distracted to explain to Roger that the information recorded in Roger's hand is only a general idea, and the detailed information is stored in the company's computer, so naturally it cannot be easily leaked out.

"And then?" Roger continued.

"It was originally a coincidence, and no one took it seriously. After all, there are too many houses in Bordeaux where people died."

"The one who bought this house was a banker. This is just one of his many properties. He raised a lover here, and he would travel here regularly every year, and then hang out with his lover."

"Their bodies were found in the bathtub. I don't know how long it has been. The highly decomposed corpses are mixed together, and only two heads can barely be seen..."

"In the next 20 years, there were frequent accidents in this house, and every owner died for various reasons. The news spread over time, and until now, the house has been vacant for 10 years."

The speed of the car slowed down, and the woman parked the car on the side of the road.

"Here we are, right here."

Roger opened the car door, and an ordinary American-style house appeared in front of him. The house should have two floors, and there is an extra loft on the second floor.

There is a small garden in front of the building, and the area behind seems to be very open. Not only is this house unoccupied, but even the two houses next to it are vacant.

"Let's go, let's go take a look."

Roger took a few steps and looked back to find Whitney still in place.

"Mr. Roger... There are too many rumors about this house, I..."

She looked hesitant.

"Okay." Roger quickly understood why.

"Give me the key, just wait."

Roger opened the door and walked into the legendary murder house.

The temperature in the room is much lower than the outside, and there is a musty smell in the air. There is an upward staircase at the door, through which you can come to the 2nd floor.

Go straight forward, and you will find the living room on the first floor through the corridor. The layout of the room is very traditional. After turning around, Roger did find some weird places.

There are too many people who died here, even if there is a little remnant left over, it can add up to a lot, but it is enough to make ordinary people who have lived here for a long time have some hallucinations.

Unfortunately, there was no response from the Hunter's Hut.

"Let's go to the next place."

Throwing the house key to Whitney, Roger said with some disappointment.

The saleswoman looked surprised, "Mr. Roger, nothing happened?"

This house is quite famous, and everyone in the company knows that there is definitely something wrong in the house.

"I didn't see anything, but it's really not suitable for people to live here."

Seeing the calmness on the face of the young man in front of her, Whitney's heart beat violently. Thinking of the various perverted murders reported in the newspaper, she suddenly felt a little weak in her calves.

"That's right, who would look for a house like this? Is this guy a lunatic?"

She looked at Roger carefully, as if she wanted to confirm her thoughts.

"What are you doing in a daze, go to the next place?"

Roger urged.

Whitney started the car in a hurry, holding both hands on the steering wheel, and tremblingly drove to the next place.

Apartment 404.

As soon as he approached this apartment building, Roger noticed something strange, and a vague smile appeared on his mouth.

But what Roger didn't know was that his expression fell into the eyes of the saleswoman next to him, but it became the last straw that crushed her.

"This guy really has a problem, is he trying to trick me into the room... Let me think about the next few places, one, two, three!"

By the way, the last place is a farm on the edge of Bordeaux. Who would buy a house alone in a wilderness?

This man will make excuses, say all the houses are not suitable, and then finally trick me into there!

God, what should I do?

Whitney was so frightened that she lost her mind, and at this moment she heard a calm voice from her side, "You don't need to go up, I will go around alone."

"Well!"

Whitney took out the keys in a panic, and when she saw the figure disappearing at the end of the stairs, she started the car without hesitation and drove away!

Roger, who didn't know he was dumped, came to the door of room 404. Before entering the room, his eyelids twitched slightly, and he felt vaguely that he smelled a corpse.

This smell is not transmitted through the sense of smell, but the abnormality of the spiritual body that his spirit has noticed after many times of improvement.

Unlike the place just now, there is really a ghost lingering in this room.

Although it is just the most common ghost, if ordinary people live here for a long time, they will definitely be tortured and go crazy, and even leave permanent mental trauma.

Roger made some preparations and opened the door with the key. It was daytime, but the room was dark.

He closed the door and walked into the room. And at this moment, from the corner behind the door, a vague figure squeezed out from the gap in the wall bit by bit.

12