Chapter 123. The Second Stage
198 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a thin woman with wet hair sticking to her cheeks, she can't see her face clearly, only a pair of round, bloodshot eyes can be seen from the gaps in her hair.

Her body is extremely thin, she is as thin as a piece of paper, no, or she is just a piece of paper.

Because her body was crushed and her arms and legs were stretched to the extreme, she was standing in the corner, but when she stretched out her hand, she could almost touch Roger who had walked to the center of the room.

The woman opened her mouth and let out a mental shock. The temperature in the room seemed to have dropped a lot, but Roger didn't seem to feel it, and still wandered around the room on his own.

From the living room to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the bathroom, Roger is like a picky customer, looking for the loopholes in this room.

The woman followed behind Roger. She tried many methods, but failed to attract Roger's attention. Finally, she couldn't hold back anymore, and her body stuck to the ground like a piece of paper.

Then it slid past Roger's feet along the smooth floor, and suddenly appeared in front of his eyes!

But she didn't see the panic in the man's eyes, what greeted him was a short knife exuding a special aura!

Dole!

The short knife smeared with evil spirit oil pierced the forehead of the woman in front of her. She desperately wanted to escape, but there seemed to be a strange attraction on the knife, no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't escape.

In just a few seconds, the woman's body collapsed completely, leaving behind a field of black ash.

"This thing has killed a lot of people, and it's only a little bit close to becoming a real evil spirit!"

Roger frowned.

The city of Bordeaux is the location of the hunter guild, and there is actually a ghost that has not been dealt with here?

Thinking of the frequency of Henrik's missions, Roger felt a little curious, which was not like what a guild should have.

He casually passed a place where a real estate company could find it, couldn't the Hunter Guild not notice it?

Or is their manpower really scarce to the point where they know the problem but no one is dealing with it?

If that's the case, then something big is going to happen in Bordeaux!

Putting away the remnants on the ground, Roger gathered his energy, and the room in front of him changed a little, and he turned around a few more times.

Finally, a small mechanism was found under the wall next to the fireplace, a wall brick was pulled out, and a wooden box was placed in it.

Inside the box were shocking bloody photos.

The last one is a woman lying on the floor covered with plastic, her whole body seems to be run over by a steamroller, and the pieces of meat stick together like a mushy meatloaf.

This photo gives a very different feel, and at the same time, the notice board also gives a hint.

[ A Photo Full of Resentment: a woman who was cruelly tortured and killed, her resentful spirit was imprisoned in the photo forever, although she has been released now, the long-term ban has caused some changes in this photo.

It can be used as a shelter for a spirit body and can be placed in a hunter's hut, slightly increasing the preciousness of the hunter's hut. ]

"Good harvest."

Roger put the photos close to his body, put the rest back in their original places, and told Henrik about the matter later, and handed over the rest to the Hunter Guild.

Roger, who was in a good mood, went downstairs, but he could see the empty parking space downstairs...

Half an hour later, Roger returned to the housing agency center again, but this time it was the manager who came out to greet him.

A bald middle-aged man.

They returned the consulting fee paid by Roger and compensated a large amount of liquidated damages. Roger has been in a relatively ignorant state about what happened.

However, he calculated carefully, he not only obtained the relevant information, but even made a fortune instead.

Looking at the time, he drove by himself and went around the other haunted houses marked in the center of the house. Although he couldn't enter the house to observe carefully, after this round, there was no place that met the standard of assimilation of the house.

It was already afternoon, so Roger picked up the materials Henrik had collected for him, and then drove back to Bay Town.

When he went back, the speed was relatively fast. After he got home and ate something, Roger brought all the materials to the hunter's hut.

The sun was setting and the surrounding woods were dyed red. Anna was not seen. After entering the house, Roger began to prepare the second stage of the potion.

Fighting is indeed the best catalyst. Originally, it would take a few days to completely pass the first stage of adaptation.

However, after yesterday's fierce battle, Roger already felt that his internal organs had fully adapted to the transformation of the potion, and he could start the second stage.

"The heart of a brown bear, the liver of a Bengal tiger, the spleen of a panther..."

He took out the fresh ingredients, chopped and ground them in the same way, and then blended them with the base herbs prepared in advance.

The rest of the parts are still useful, he has now obtained the soul of the beast, and he can completely proceed to the third stage.

In fact, the main material of the third stage is exactly the same as that of the second stage, but the weight is doubled and the soul of the beast is incorporated.

The specific method of use is also very different.

Looking at the black liquid that was finally obtained, Roger took a deep breath, raised his head and poured it into his mouth.

The foul-smelling liquid fell into the stomach, and it didn't take long for the medicine to take effect.

Heart-piercing pain erupted from the body, and the medicine mixed together under the wrapping of a mysterious force worked separately in the body.

First is the heart.

It seemed that a booster needle had been inserted, the blood vessels were dilated, and the contraction of the myocardium became stronger. During the transformation, the whole heart stopped beating for a while.

Something seemed to be stuffed into the chest cavity, and even the breathing stopped.

Over time, visions began to appear in Roger's eyes, partly from the pain and partly from the lack of oxygen.

However, because of the special bonus of the water ghost's loot, Roger's oxygen consumption in his body was greatly reduced when he held his breath, which helped him survive the most difficult stage during the period when his heart stopped beating.

Next is the lungs.

Liver, spleen, and the most important kidney!

Waist warmer, motivation in vain!

I don't know how long it took, the sky outside completely darkened, and the second stage of transformation has also been completed. This time, the pain he endured was slightly lighter than that of the first stage.

Getting up from the ground, he lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Sleep till dawn. Opening the door, Roger took a deep breath, and his lung capacity had at least tripled compared to before the transformation!

This has just been remodeled, and if you get used to it, it should improve even more.

Put your right palm on your left chest, and you can feel the strong beating of your heart through thick muscles.

Finding a wooden stick instead, Roger came to the training room. After completing a set of movements, his trial swordsmanship had unknowingly improved to level 2!

The trial of swordsmanship is more of a feedback on physical fitness. If all goes well, he may be able to upgrade the trial of swordsmanship to level 3 before getting the steel sword!

At that time, he will reach the theoretical limit of this body, and he will only be one step away from the Transcendence state!

No one disturbed, Roger devoted all his energy to practicing.

13