Chapter 127. The Betrayed Exorcist
210 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It should be here."

Although the area of ​​Bay Town is not particularly large, there are especially many streets. It took a while to reach the destination.

Moore stopped the car and looked at the houses across the street. She glanced at Taylor, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What happened? Is your situation so unstable?"

Taylor shook his head, "I don't know, it was a little strange just now, and some impulse suddenly appeared in my heart, which made me want to tear up that kid and swallow him!"

"Hehe."

Moore didn't care either.

"A handsome young man, although he is not very old, he reveals a sense of calmness, much better than the boy in the morning."

"Come on, let's go in."

Crossing the road, he came to the iron gate of a big house. Taylor revealed his identity. Soon the iron gate opened and the two walked in.

But what they didn't notice was that on the hillside behind the house, a figure hidden in the woods was quietly observing everything in the distance through the gaps in the leaves.

"It's really for Ms. Huda."

Roger muttered something under his breath.

Just when he was showing the way, he deliberately asked the other party to make a big circle around the town, so that he would have time to take a shortcut and get here as fast as possible.

Roger didn't find anything on these two strangers, but subconsciously gave warning signs.

Of course, the most important reason is his doubts about his own identity. The words Ivy said before his death made him feel that the Three Holy Spirits would definitely not give up on the so-called Holy Son.

And he himself is very likely to become the opponent's target.

Roger originally planned to leave here and find a place to hide, but he gave up this idea after thinking about it.

In comparison, he is more familiar with Bay Town. If he goes to a completely unfamiliar place, let's not mention how to hide his tracks.

The unfamiliar environment is very likely to make him

into more troublesome dangers.

After all, the organization of the Three Holy Spirits doesn't just exist in a place like Bordeaux.

After thinking about it, Roger decided to stay, but he spent less time wandering around the town and paid more attention to unfamiliar faces.

…………

Kaka!

Moore's high-heeled shoes echoed crisply on the wooden floor. In the center of the hall, an old woman sat in the first place. Her hair was gray and her face was full of traces of time.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

The old woman didn't stand up. Although the expression on her face was calm, there was a strange alienation in her eyes.

Knowing the situation of the other party from Taylor's mouth, Moore quickly understood the cause and effect. She did not answer the old lady's question, but slowly turned around the room.

There are many portraits of people hanging on both sides of the walls of the hall. It can be seen that this family has a long history.

"Ms. Huda..."

Moore said suddenly.

"I'm really curious, what made you give up your identity as an exorcist and put yourself in the arms of the Three Holy Spirits?"

The old woman sitting at the head was none other than the mayor Henrik had asked for help when he first came to Baytown.

Huda!

If Roger was here, thinking of the relationship between Huda and the three holy spirits, he might be able to figure out who is behind the killing of Sherman in an instant!

"Does your question have anything to do with what happened today?"

Huda's cheeks twitched, as if she had been insulted. Obviously, making this decision was not an easy task for her.

Abandoning the honor of the entire family for nearly a hundred years, and devoting herself to the forces that originally hated and attacked, she took that step, and she could never turn back.

"Not at all."

Moore smiled, walked to Huda and sat down. After this delay, Huda's resistance obviously subsided a lot.

Moore nodded, and briefly recounted what happened, "In short, I hope you can help us break the interference there."

"This shouldn't be a difficult task for an exorcist, right?"

HuDa hesitated, "Yes, but it's inconvenient now, we have to wait until night."

Moore didn't force it, as there was still time, and she planned to ask about other things, after all, she was not just looking for the Holy Son this time.

Huda's family has been in Bay Town for many years, and she herself is an exorcist, so she will naturally know a lot of news.

"According to what you said, the more suitable one should be a woman named Ivy who came into contact with Sherman not long ago."

"Back when Sherman was about to help his son start the transformation ceremony, that woman came to the door, hoping that Sherman could help her find something."

"Sherman thought she was a powerhouse at the Eucharist level, so he had other thoughts."

"Hehe... that idiot."

Huda sneered.

"Where is that Ivy, where did it go?" Moore continued to ask.

"Run away. I killed Sherman and then misled the direction of the police's investigation. She was afraid of revealing her identity, so she ran away. It doesn't seem to have come back."

Huda said calmly.

"You killed one of your own?"

"Sherman is just an idiot. He can't do a little thing, and he made a lot of noise, attracting the attention of the Hunter's Guild."

"No way, I can only kill him."

Moore nodded, seeming to agree with Huda's approach.

Moore is suspicious, but he has some doubts about Huda's motives and loyalty.

However, Taylor told her that Huda's family originally had a few talented juniors, but because of a mistake made by the Hunter's Guild, her family was killed.

And this was the reason why Huda felt resentful and turned to the Three Holy Spirits. Using the power of the Three Holy Spirits, she killed those demon hunters by means.

Now she is naturally disloyal to the Three Holy Spirits, but she hates the Hunter Guild to the bone.

No matter who it is, it will inevitably be like this. After serving conscientiously for nearly a hundred years, but when it comes to old age, the younger generation of the family died in the hands of the loyal forces.

For an elderly person, this is totally unacceptable.

The waiting time was long, there was still a short period of time before dark, and just as the cooling time of the item in his hand was over, Moore took out the shell-shaped item and checked again.

But this time, the result of the investigation made her face change.

"What's wrong?"

Taylor asked.

"The sensing position has moved, if it wasn't for the error caused by the energy disorder..."

Moore raised his head sharply, "That thing is near us!"

She stood up quickly, adjusted the things in her hands, and glanced at Huda with a little doubt.

"What does it have to do with her?"

But then she seemed to have determined her direction, and with a flick of her body, she rushed out of the room quickly.

"What are you up to?"

"That thing is nearby, I must find him!"

As Moore spoke, she rushed out like a gust of wind.

"Wait a little longer, the sun hasn't set yet, if we go out at this time, it will definitely attract the attention of others!"

Huda said angrily. She looked old, but she was also very agile. She followed Moore within a few steps and came to the backyard of the manor.

At this time, Roger, who was standing on the hillside behind the manor, shrank his pupils slightly, carefully hiding himself.

13