Chapter 132. The Third Stage
192 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothing to say all night.

Early the next morning, after taking a short break after breakfast, Roger began to adjust his state.

The relevant medicines have been prepared before and placed in the storage box, which can be taken out at any time.

He took off his shirt, and drew a complex talisman on the front of his body with the materials prepared in advance.

These specially made material paintings penetrated into the skin strangely. After finishing all this, Roger gathered his spirit and took out the statue that Peter gave him.

The alchemy material penetrated into the skin and into the muscles, and a burst of itching came from the body. Roger sat cross-legged on the ground, and took out the prepared second-order quenching potion.

The amount of potion here is twice as much as before. Through simple breathing adjustments, Roger gradually calmed down, and then he raised his head and drank the second-order refining potion.

The familiar stench rushed into the nostrils. When the medicine began to take effect, Roger's chest heaved violently, and his internal organs began to squirm under the influence of the medicine that had infiltrated into the body before.

There was a throbbing pain in his body, at this moment Roger took out the statue and smashed it into pieces!

Click!

A wisp of black smoke suddenly appeared in the shattered powder.

In the next second, there was a soft sound, and the swirling black smoke was pulled extremely thin and long, like a cold and slippery poisonous snake.

At this time, the effects of the medicine in the body exploded, and the talisman array drawn on the body also became hot.

A suction force is generated out of thin air.

The black smoke was sucked into Roger's body!

"Ah……!"

The severe pain hit, and Roger almost fainted in an instant. Even with the previous two adaptations, the pain this time far exceeded his expectations.

He felt the wisp of black smoke penetrated into his body, like a living thing.

No, that's a poisonous snake!

The snake burrowed into his heart, then out the other side, then bit the lung next to it, then the spleen, spleen, kidney!

One after another.

It uses a cold and slender body to connect the organs in Roger's body.

And this is just the beginning.

With each winding, it seemed that the wound in his body was enlarged a little. The severe pain made Roger's eyes turn white, and hallucinations began to appear in front of his eyes.

He felt like he had become a bear, a tiger, a cheetah, or even a fish...

Hot and cold, tangled together.

In the last moment, the body seemed to be scorching on the flames, and in the next moment, it was buried deep in the cold ice.

The two extreme experiences make the body seem to be pulled apart, and in the severe pain, the body gradually becomes numb.

Roger tried his best not to faint, but in the wave after wave of pain, he still couldn't bear it.

Gradually, the illusion in front of him was like a painting falling into the water, gradually becoming blurred, just when Roger thought he was about to lose consciousness completely.

A little clarity came in his mind, and his spirit was shocked, and he couldn't help opening his eyes wide!

The next moment, the scene in front of him gradually became real.

He has survived this transformation unknowingly, and has initially completed the third stage!

Although the rest of the process is painful, it is already within a tolerable range.

Gritting his teeth and persisting, the tempering process of the third stage lasted more than three times that of the second stage.

But the benefits Roger received were enormous, and after the transformation, he didn't feel as tired as before.

The internal organs are like a furnace, with infinite power bursting out from it, without rest, he picked up the weapon and came to the training room.

Again and again.

He practiced non-stop, his internal organs seemed to be burning, and a steady stream of energy was transmitted to his limbs and bones.

This heat drills into the muscles.

Gradually, Roger's body became hotter and hotter, not because he felt hot, but because the temperature on his body surface was really rising rapidly.

The exposed skin turned red, and the muscle fibers were like iron blocks that had been repeatedly beaten.

"F*ck……!"

Roger couldn't help but let out a loud roar, the power in his body was released, and the redness on his body surface receded completely in an instant.

Roger lowered his head, and found that there was a red blood tendon on his wrist!

"What's this?"

Stretching out his hand to touch it, the crimson blood tendon gradually disappeared and was hidden in the flesh.

"Take a chance and ask Henrik."

New hints are given on the notice board.

[ General Swordsmanship lv3: The muscles of the whole body are penetrated, you have reached the limit of the human body, trigger conditions, personal information update.

Roger: The Witcher's Apprentice

Number of Hunter Hut: 2.

Ultimate Power: 1.

The first and second stages of the Trial of Grasses have been completed, and the third stage has begun. ]

[ Fusion*solution: Integrate the inside and outside, and start the toxicity test, so that the body has a powerful detoxification ability.

It is detected that the hunter has passed the third stage of the tempering process, the body resistance has increased significantly, the internal and external fusion has been completed, and the detoxification ability has reached the standard of taking green grasses medicine! ]

[ Alchemy Elixir update. ]

[ Green Grass Potion: After a young witcher apprentice took a special potion called grass alchemy, his body and physiological structure underwent major changes. It was an important step in the entire witcher trial.

Only by successfully surviving the Trial of Grasses and its subsequent mutation phase can a young witcher apprentice become a true witcher.

But this is an extremely painful process, and the whole process will last for 7 days, and different medicines need to be taken in divided doses.

The raw materials are as follows: Extraordinary core, yam, long-leaf plantain, datura root, witch grass, thatch grass... ]

[ Extraordinary core: including a portion of the spinal fluid of a Transcendence creature, a poison gland of a Transcendence creature, and a special structural tissue of a Transcendence creature.

The mixture of different supernatural materials does not affect the success rate of passing the trial of grasses, but it has a certain chance of affecting the special ability acquired by the witcher after passing the trial.

It is your best choice to hunt and kill stronger Transcendence realm creatures as much as possible. ]

The complete Tingcao decoction is composed of "Mother's Tears", "Wild Rye Juice" and "Thatched Grass Juice".

Although it is called the herb potion, it is actually not a single potion, but a combination of the above three potions.

Behind the relevant materials, there are detailed configuration methods and precautions. The configuration process is not complicated, but the difficulty is the acquisition of raw materials.

Some ordinary materials are okay, but if it involves transcendence, it will be very difficult to obtain, even through the channels of the Hunter Guild, there is no way to collect it quickly.

Moreover, the money spent to collect this extraordinary material is definitely not a small amount.

After finally obtaining a large amount of property, it is hard to say whether it can be used now.

It seems that because of the improvement of its own strength, the Hunter's Hut has updated its evaluation of Roger. The first two items are relatively easy to understand.

But that extreme force... Roger was a little confused.

Could it be related to the blood tendons that just appeared on my wrist?

11