Chapter 133. Invitation from the Warlock Association
204 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After not finding a clue, Roger checked the practice manual again. He has already reached the top level of night cat swordsmanship, and he has just started to practice black bear swordsmanship, so he can only be regarded as a little superficial.

In addition, after reaching the peak of physical fitness, there was an unexpected update in the meditation technique.

[ Ouroboros Meditation: Demon hunters should not only have a strong body, strong mental power can help you better detect the traces and weaknesses of your prey.

At the same time, abundant spirit can also help you better stimulate the sign and increase the strength of the sign. ]

This Ouroboros Meditation Technique is much more advanced than what Roger practiced before. Roger's mental strength is now strong, and he has barely controlled the formation of a weak hairspring in his mind.

And ouroboros meditation requires Roger to concentrate his mind, imagining this weak spiritual thread as a constantly swimming snake.

In the next first stage, he needs to simulate the spirit as a swimming snake, and then control it to swim continuously, so that it can be swung like an arm.

In this process, the spirit will gradually grow stronger, and the snake as thin as a gossamer will become more real.

When entering the second stage, the snake simulated in the mind is already very close to the real snake. Then Roger needs to control the swimming snake formed by the condensed mental power, winding it into a regular circle.

Connected end to end, it becomes an ouroboros.

And the third stage is very strange. After forming a regular circle, the snake head will start to devour along the snake tail, devouring its own body little by little. In the end, there is only one spiritual point left.

So far the whole process of cultivation is completed.

In the next stage, a new meditation technique may be needed.

Whether it is the difficulty of operation or the rate of improvement, the new meditation technique has improved by more than a little bit compared to Roger's previous practice.

Roger didn't know how the witches in this world improved their spiritual power and magical power.

But it was just the most basic meditation technique, and the spiritual power he obtained was already very powerful.

"Cultivating internally and externally, improving both mentally and physically, it seems that this is the path I need to take in the future!"

Roger had a little understanding in his heart.

Next, Roger did not continue to practice, but classified the materials related to the herbal medicine.

There are simple herbs that can be obtained by searching for them by yourself, and there are also precious materials that can only be obtained with the help of the Hunter's Guild.

Of course, the most important thing is the so-called Transcendence realm monster core, and the witch grass.

Witchgrass is not a certain type of herb. It generally refers to the special herb that grows around the witch's grave and is mutated by the influence of the witch's skeleton.

This thing is not very rare, but sometimes you need to try your luck.

As for the Transcendence realm monster core, it is very precious.

Before entering the Transcendence stage, it is too difficult to kill monsters with Transcendence realm abilities, the body tissues corresponding to monsters are considered to be in high demand.

Basically, it's priceless.

Roger made a round of statistics, wrote down the most difficult materials to obtain, and after a little trimming, Roger got up and left the hut.

It was obviously afternoon, but for some reason, the temperature in the cemetery in front of me seemed to have become a little lower.

After the outburst last night, Roger no longer dared to treat his female neighbor as an ordinary ghost.

If Anna is willing to help, ordinary Transcendence realm creatures are probably no problem.

Back at Andrine's house, Roger cleaned the whole house. If there were no accidents, Andrine and the others should be back in the evening.

In the past few days, he has been busy practicing, and his spirit is indeed a little nervous. Suddenly, he was free and sat on a rattan chair in front of the door, basking in the sun, feeling very relaxed and comfortable.

Living here for a while, everyone around is familiar with Roger, and occasionally neighbors pass by and say hello to him.

After brewing a cup of black tea, Roger took out the oboe. Although he hasn't practiced much recently, his control over muscles and breath has improved again.

In addition, the oboe playing skills have also improved a lot.

With his current level, it's more than enough to be a student of the Conservatory of Music.

The spirit soothes the body and relaxes. In a trance, Roger feels that the connection between his body and spirit has become closer.

The sunset in the sky dyed the whole town red, and Roger called in advance to confirm the time of Andrine's return.

So cook a big dinner.

This house and this family have given him a rare warmth since time travel, and he will leave here soon, and this is almost the last leisure time he can enjoy.

Andrine was slightly tanned, she looked good, and the little gap between the mother and daughter was completely broken.

Amanda has changed even more.

The light flowing in her eyes made people dare not look directly at her. After playing for a few days, instead of getting tanned, her skin became fairer and more radiant.

Everyone happily finished their dinner, and before Andrine could say anything, Amanda couldn't wait to drag Roger upstairs.

"Mum, sister, and Roger are...?"

Little Jack asked curiously, and made a strange gesture at the same time.

There was a smile on Andrine's face, but when she saw Jack's gesture, her expression changed suddenly, and she knocked on his head casually.

"Who did you learn from?!"

Roger, who was pulled upstairs by Amanda, was at a loss.

Girl, although I haven't seen you for a few days, your enthusiasm is a bit too much, right?

Besides, Andrine is still downstairs...

How embarrassing is this?

"Boom!"

Amanda slammed the door shut.

Her bright eyes fixed on Roger, her chest heaved violently, "There have been some changes in me, very strange and novel."

"But it's also a little unnerving."

Taking a deep breath, Amanda tried to calm herself down.

"When we went out to play, we met a strange woman. She came to me directly, and then said that there was a certain quality in me, and asked me if I would like to be her student."

"At that time, there were people coming and going in the restaurant, my mother and the others were sitting next to me, and there were many other guests around, but for some reason, everyone seemed to turn a blind eye to her."

"And the conversation between us didn't get anyone's attention."

"What did she do to you?"

With Betty's lessons learned, Roger soon became alert.

"She didn't do anything, just chatted briefly and left a badge."

"You promised her?"

Amanda shook her head.

"How can it be? Who knows who she is?"

"Besides... besides, I also want to ask your opinion."

Roger breathed a sigh of relief, there are too many unknown things in this world, there is no harm in being careful.

"This is the badge."

Amanda places a coin-sized metal badge on the table.

"By the way, that woman told me her name was Margaret!"

"From the Society of Sorceresses!"

13