Chapter 134. Inquiries
194 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Society of Sorceresses?"

Hearing this name, Roger's heart moved, and he looked Amanda up and down a few times.

"You? A sorceress?"

Seemingly stimulated by Roger's gaze, Amanda raised her head, "What's wrong? Can't it?"

"No no."

Even though he said so, Roger was still a little surprised that Amanda was awakened by that weird ceremony. In many ways, she seemed to be closer to a witch.

Although the meanings of the two are similar, they represent two completely different ways of cultivation in this world.

The power of witches comes from spirit, rituals, and magic circles, which are more diversified. Ordinary people with certain qualifications can also become witches through practice.

But the power of the warlock comes from the blood.

Their progress is inseparable from the excavation of their own blood, and their abilities are relatively single, but they often have exaggerated strength in the fields they are good at.

Although they can also cast spells through rituals and magic circles like witches, most of them still follow the memory in their blood and follow their instincts.

Amanda actually has the blood of a warlock!

You must know that the inheritance of blood is very strict, and it is not just that the offspring of two random people can produce mutations.

In Amanda's ancestors, there must be a corresponding bloodline inheritance, even if it is recessive.

Think of the father who was addicted to the occult that Amanda once mentioned.

Could it be that her father also belonged to the extraordinary world?

Or is it still an ordinary person who is struggling to find the gate of the extraordinary world?

Seen a little hairy by Roger's eyes, Amanda couldn't help asking, "What should I do now?"

Amanda didn't think too much about it. She had just experienced what happened to Betty, and now she was wary of similar things, always worried that the woman would come to her door at any time.

"I don't know too much about this information, wait for me for a while, and I'll ask for you."

Amanda thought for a while, then got up and left.

After sorting out his thoughts, Roger called Henrik.

It wasn't until a while later that the call was connected. Henrik was not very interested, "Why did you think of calling me?"

"Can't wait to get that money and bribe your little girlfriend?"

In a few words, the familiar Henrik reappeared.

"It's not about money, but what I want to ask does have something to do with Amanda."

After repeating what happened, Roger finally said: "The woman said her name was Margaret, and she was from the Society of Sorcerers."

"Margaret!?"

Henrik's voice suddenly rose.

"Margaret from the Society of Sorceresses?"

"If it's really that woman, all I can say is, boy, hurry up and hold that red-haired girl's thigh tightly."

"Being able to become Margaret's student, even if she's not a student, that little girl's life will undergo earth-shaking changes."

"Hmm... wait!"

"Being valued by Margaret, doesn't that mean that your little girlfriend also has the potential to become a warlock?"

When the topic changed, Henrik's tone was full of regret, "Unfortunately, I have fought many women, but there are no sorceresses among them..."

"You kid's luck is so good that it makes people crazy!"

"So that woman is real, and Amanda can try to get in touch with her?"

Asked Roger.

"Contact, must contact!"

"If that girl becomes Marguerite's disciple, it is no exaggeration to say that she can walk sideways in the entire city of Bordeaux and its surrounding areas!"

"Margaret has a great reputation in the entire east. If she is based on the strength of a witch, she should be at least a witch at the Full Moon level!"

"What's more, in terms of combat ability, female sorceresses of the same level are better than normal witches."

"Hurry up and take down that little girl, it will be of great benefit to your future, but the premise is that your fighting ability is good enough and you won't be kicked away by that girl."

At the end, Henrik added another sentence meanly.

"Roll!"

"Haha, let me tell you that it hurts. When I get the money, I will take you to experience what true happiness is."

Henrik said boldly.

"By the way, is there a big bird engraved on the badge that the girl brought back?"

"Yes."

Roger nodded.

"That's no problem, it's a flamingo, it's Margaret's exclusive symbol, and no one dares to imitate it."

"Hurry up and ask your little girlfriend to agree to the other party. Even if you are not a disciple, it would be great to be her student."

"Inheritance is very important in the extraordinary world. Since this girl has the corresponding potential, it is impossible for her to stay out of it. This saves the need to continue looking for a teacher."

Henrik then exhorted seriously.

The two chatted for a few more words, but when Roger was about to hang up the phone, Henrik on the opposite side suddenly asked.

"Do you have time these two days?"

"What's the matter, I have nothing to do recently."

"The incident in the depths of Marsh Town requires you to come and accept the investigation. Originally, Peter and I could have come forward for this incident."

"However, just the day before yesterday, the Voodoo Queen suddenly sent someone over to inform you that they need to ask you about the details of the incident."

"Detail?"

Roger felt strange for a while. Henrik knew the whole thing well, and he had told the other party everything he needed to say, so there was nothing more to ask.

"I don't know what's going on."

Henrik sighed.

"After I reported the matter, the branch took this matter very seriously, but a few days ago, it was said that the Voodoo Queen was out on business, and when she came back, they sent someone to investigate."

"It should just be a formality."

"Then it will be tomorrow. Come to Bordeaux tomorrow, and I will take you to the branch of the Hunter Guild here."

"You can answer truthfully."

"In addition, the money should be available tomorrow, and you can just spend it."

There is nothing left and right, and Henrik and Peter did help a lot in the process of saving Amanda.

Roger naturally agreed to this little matter without hesitation.

"See you tomorrow."

After agreeing on a specific time and meeting place, Henrik hung up the phone.

Tell Amanda the news about Margaret. The red-haired girl is naturally very excited. With a backer with strength and background, her next study will be much easier.

Did a simple meditation in the evening.

The difficulty of ouroboros meditation has indeed increased a lot, and it took Roger a long time to gather his spirit together. But it is too difficult to control their swimming.

Without further attempt, Roger went to bed early.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, he bid farewell to Andrine and drove to Bordeaux.

I met Henrik in the garden square, and Peter was with me. The three exchanged pleasantries, and then drove to the police station in Bordeaux.

"Where is the branch of the Hunter's Guild?"

Roger looked puzzled.

Henrik didn't answer his question, but smiled mysteriously.

"Come with me, you will know when you go in."

13