Chapter 141. Psychic medium
178 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that Roger took the witch grass, Hathaway showed a grateful expression on her face.

In fact, she also knows that although witch grass is rare, its application range is too narrow, so its value is naturally limited.

What Roger did was probably just to make her feel at ease. Thinking of this, Roger's image suddenly became taller in her heart.

"Cough cough."

Henrik gave Roger a look, "You boy, are you good at picking up girls?"

Roger shrugged helplessly.

The witch grass was indeed one of the raw materials he needed. In addition, that Ingmar also knew some news about the Holy Son, which was also very important to Roger.

Even without these two reasons, the risk is worth taking just because of what Henrik has done for him.

"You should be relieved now."

Henrik comforted.

"Go back and wait patiently, we will notify you as soon as we have news."

"No!"

Unexpectedly, the girl stubbornly shook her head.

"I'm going with you."

"You?"

Henrik frowned.

"I'm sorry, but I can't promise you. It's too dangerous when it involves extraordinary events. You're just an ordinary person. I can't distract you to protect you in the face of danger."

"Who says I'm an ordinary person?"

Hathaway raised her head proudly.

"I'm a psychic, and a psychic who can enchant bullets and weapons."

"In addition, my perception is very strong, I have a very keen prediction of danger, and I can also perform some simple divination through psychics."

"Take me, I'll definitely be able to help!"

Hathaway looked at Henrik seriously.

"You and Psychic?"

Henrik looked skeptical.

"Don't you believe me? Give me your gun."

Hathaway held out her hand.

Henrik handed out the pistol suspiciously, Hathaway held the pistol with one hand, the expression on his face became solemn, and then a little light shone on the index finger of the other hand.

Snapped!

The white light was on Henrik's magazine, and a violent fluctuation suddenly exploded. She pulled back the magazine and took out the bullet inside.

There is an extra layer of faint white light on the ordinary bullet. This white light is faintly visible. Although it looks faint, it can make people clearly feel the energy contained in it.

"How about it?"

Hathaway said with some pride.

"It turned out to be true?! Since you have such abilities, why does your mother try her best not to let you get in touch with mysterious events?"

"My mother said that my strength is not suitable for fighting. If it is known to others, it may cause unnecessary trouble."

Henrik nodded in agreement, "Having such an ability but not having the power to match it is actually a kind of trouble."

"Apart from that, do you have any other abilities?"

"Spirit whip. This is the only attack method I have mastered. I gather the fragments of the spirit floating in the void to form an attack weapon. However, my ability is limited, so I can barely protect myself."

Hathaway felt a little embarrassed.

Henrik thought for a while, then nodded, "In that case, come with us."

Considering that Hathaway is a psychic, her unusually powerful perception can bring a lot of convenience in the task of finding people.

With the current strength of him and Roger, as long as the enemy is not too difficult, self-protection is still no problem.

Seeing the girl's ability, Roger also felt a little novel, and he only learned about it after communicating.

Unlike exorcists with actual combat power, most psychics do not have strong attack power, but although they cannot directly participate in the battle, their special abilities can also play a major role at critical moments.

For example, Linda has strong spiritual power. As a dream predictor, she can see some signs of reality through dreams.

Under her command, the hunter guild in Bordeaux City has not had any serious casualties for a long time.

After discussing it, the three left the bar.

Henrik used some connections and quickly found the exact location of William and Veronica.

William was indeed not in Bordeaux because of business problems, but Veronica stayed here, but she was hiding in a place out of reach of ordinary people.

Bordeaux Dream. An entertainment venue that only serves the top rich.

As night fell, a car slowly parked on the street near Bordeaux Dream.

"Next, it's up to you."

Henrik cheers Roger up.

"There are complete entertainment facilities here. The woman has been in for several days and has never left. If we want to know what happened, we have to find a way to get close to her or get her out."

He gave Roger an ambiguous look, "This task can only be entrusted to you."

"Why don't you go by yourself?"

"You think I don't want to?" Henrik exclaimed strangely.

"But who told that woman to be only interested in a young body like you, and an old guy like me, before I can get in, I will be kicked out by the guards!"

As the top entertainment place in Bordeaux, in order to ensure the safety of consumers inside, Bordeaux Dream has used almost all defense methods known on the market.

With the abilities of the three of them, it is simply wishful thinking to bring out a living person without anyone noticing.

So Henrik put forward an opinion, trying to get Roger into the public relations team.

Ahem, it was to approach Veronica in an indescribable way, and then ask Ingmar's whereabouts.

Although Henrik prides himself on being unrestrained, to be honest, from the perspective of appearance, Roger can kill him to the brim.

Physical fitness officially broke through the limits of the human body, which brought Roger not only strength, but also ultimate beauty.

The skeleton is well-proportioned, the muscles are full but not bloated, and after breaking through the limit, you can feel the infinite power contained in it just by visual observation.

Coupled with Roger's young and handsome face, as well as the unnatural sharpness of swordsmanship after reaching a certain level.

The superposition of various factors made Henrik firmly believe that as long as Roger mixed into the team, he would definitely be able to attract Veronica's attention.

Right now there is no better way, in order to save people, Roger can only reluctantly agree.

However, before parting, Henrik kept telling Roger to put the overall situation first. Although Veronica was a famous beauty, he couldn't forget about business in the face of her beauty.

Roger clearly read the envy in Henrik's eyes.

I don't know what method Henrik used, but Roger managed to sneak into the public relations team.

He took the time to glance around, and he was accompanied by young men with the same build and handsome appearance as him.

They seem to come and go here often, and a few of them are very familiar, and even talk about the strange things they encountered when they served those noble ladies.

"Hey, dude!"

A curly-haired handsome guy beside him patted Roger on the shoulder, "What should I call you? It seems that this is the first time I've seen you."

Roger announced his name, everything here is very strange, and he didn't want to act too different.

"My name is Jackson."

The curly-haired youth looked familiar.

"You look very big."

At this moment, the downward elevator opened, and a graceful woman in a one-line skirt walked in.

She stretched out her hand and snapped her fingers, "Change their clothes, the next one is about to start!"

11