Chapter 142. Auction
176 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to this woman's introduction, the theme of today's banquet is slave auction.

This is a game specially designed for women with special hobbies. Roger and others will choose different costumes, and after they are decorated, they will be pushed into the venue.

They will accept the viewing of those women in the audience in the identity that suits their respective clothes, and when the time is over, they will be pushed to the stage to be selected and auctioned by the audience below.

After listening to the introduction, Roger was so angry that his face turned green. Henrik didn't understand the situation inside at all, so he stuffed himself in.

His time with Veronica was very limited, and even if he really attracted Veronica's attention, if someone offered a higher price, he would lose the opportunity to get close to Veronica.

"Henrik didn't do it on purpose, did he?"

Considering Henrik's past character, Roger is really not sure about this.

While thinking about it, he quickly changed out the rest of his clothes, a simple leather shoulder armor, and a retro battle skirt. After a few strokes, a gladiator like a god of war appeared in front of everyone.

"You are so strong!"

The curly-haired young man showed an envious expression. He even wanted to try Roger's muscle hardness, but Roger dodged it wittily.

"Are you ready, it's time for you to appear on stage."

The woman from before walked in again, her gaze stayed on Roger for a moment, and a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes.

The door opened, and Roger heard a loud noise from outside, followed by a woman's scream.

"How will they dress up, prince, robber?"

"Or a psychopathic killer?"

"This link is really great. I have long wanted to find a murderer to try. If a guy with a similar costume appears in a while, no one will fight me."

"He's mine!"

"Okay, okay, the murderer belongs to you, I like the masked man the most!"

The woman's discussion sounded into his ears, and Roger looked around but couldn't find a suitable weapon for this outfit, so he could only take down a shield from the shelf.

Although this thing looks extremely thick, it is actually made of plastic, which is nothing more than a superficial appearance.

At this time, the people in front had already entered the venue one after another, and Roger stood at the last one. When it was his turn, the staff was slightly taken aback.

"Aren't there 18? Why is there one more?"

"Did I count wrong?"

The man muttered something in a low voice, but when he saw the woman on the stage beckoning, he could only pat Roger on the shoulder, signaling him to hurry up and get on stage.

Roger looked calm on the surface, but he knew in his heart that this was definitely a flaw in Henrik's arrangement.

Walk into the venue.

This is a hall with luxurious decoration, covering an area of ​​more than a thousand square meters, with huge crystal lights hanging from the dome.

When he first came in, there were some male servants dressed in ancient imperial decorations doing some service work, and some even had collars around their necks and were led by some noble ladies like pets.

The noise rushes into the eardrums, this is really a place where money is spent.

All the people who came in lined up and had to walk around the venue and be inspected by all the guests present. After this process, they would be pushed onto the stage for auction.

Then he was led back to his room and spent a ridiculous night.

Among other things, the layout of the scene, the costumes of the staff, and the atmosphere, this Bordeaux Dream has reached the limit. Being in it, these women seem to have really traveled thousands of years ago and became the noble ladies of the empire era.

Roger's eyes swept across the hall quickly, and soon noticed Veronica sitting in the back few rows.

She looked a little more haggard than in the photo, she didn't wear any makeup on her face, and her clothes were matched casually. Just looking at her appearance, she could hardly find the demeanor of a fashionable girl.

But this woman's foundation is indeed very good, even without makeup, she is still a rare beauty.

"Wow~ look at the muscles on his body!"

Roger was interrupted by a woman's exaggerated voice, "he's so strong, I want him, he's mine!"

"Go away, didn't you just say that you like murderers?"

"The guy in the third place has a killer demeanor, and there is still some blood on his white shirt, which fully meets your requirements."

The companions around him retorted.

"That's because I haven't met anyone better. Look at his outfit, he looks like a god of war in the arena."

"He must be very powerful, don't compete with me, give him to me!"

The woman yelled loudly, and stretched out fingers as thick as carrots while talking.

"Snapped!"

Roger raised the shield in his hand to block it. He now feels that he is too wise to hold a shield.

The women who come here to seek excitement are either rich or noble, and most of them are like Veronica, but there are indeed women who feed themselves too much.

After being slapped away by Roger's palm, the woman became even more agitated instead of getting angry.

"God! Look at his expression, look at that majestic look, my God, he imitates so much, it's exactly the same as those heroes on TV."

The exclamation of the woman also attracted the attention of other people. Many people turned their attention to Roger, and soon they discovered the difference in Roger.

If other people are just a vase with an ostentatious appearance, then Roger feels like a sharpened and tempered sword to them.

"That suit really matches him!"

"The expression is also very similar. Did you specialize in acting?"

"He's short of a weapon now."

Just as she was talking, a somewhat drunk woman stood up and rushed to a set of standing knight armor. She struggled to break off the long sword in the knight's hand, took a few steps, and threw it at Roger.

"Hey, hold your weapon!"

The strength of a woman is not very strong, and she is a little drunk. Although the weapon in her hand is half an ornament, it is not a small burden for her.

When she threw it, her strength and aim completely deviated from the direction, and the long sword flew out spinning, heading straight for Veronica who was sitting behind!

This sudden change caused commotion in the arena. The woman sitting near Veronica screamed loudly and fled away.

Only Veronica sat blankly on the table, seemingly not noticing the weapons falling from the sky at all.

This is a good opportunity.

With a thought in his heart, Roger rushed forward, jumped up from a chair with an approach run, rolled his body in the air, jumped over two rows of tables, and precisely stopped the weapon in midair.

He rotated his body and landed nimbly on the ground, the weapon in his hand drew an arc.

Everyone applauded loudly, thinking that what happened just now was deliberately designed by Bordeaux Dream.

Roger looked at Veronica, who was a little drunk. He just stepped forward to strike up a conversation, but before he could speak, Veronica glanced at him.

"The muscles are good, but you look too young."

"I like older ones, preferably with beards."

Roger: Henrik, motherf*...!

11