Chapter 147. A Strange Change
184 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?"

Roger's face changed completely, and his chest was filled with blood. Although the thing didn't hit him directly, it knocked him out just by the strong air pressure.

Without any hesitation, Roger turned around and ran in the direction he came from.

There was an unknown danger approaching behind him, but even so, Roger did not let go of his full speed, and the fog became thicker and thicker, making it almost impossible to see the surrounding scenery.

He moved forward cautiously with the sword, fearing that some unknown monster would rush out of the mist.

The short distance of tens of meters was spent in Roger's fear.

He even narrowly missed it from in front of Veronica's villa due to the low visibility.

Although he didn't know what would happen if he died in the dream, Roger never wanted to try it lightly.

After closing the door tightly, he quickly checked the other rooms, closed the doors and windows, and Roger came to a room on the third floor.

He pushed aside the curtains, leaned against the wall, and looked out carefully.

The fog billowed, and the sound of heavy footsteps was getting closer.

Bang bang bang!

The thick mist rolled like clouds, and there seemed to be something stirring in it.

The fog outside the window was too thick, even if he got so close, Roger couldn't see the scenery outside clearly. As the footsteps gradually faded away, his nervous mood gradually relaxed.

"What the hell is that?"

When he came to this world, Roger also came into contact with some extraordinary creatures, but none of them gave him such a strong sense of oppression like the one just now.

He didn't even see the opponent's appearance clearly, but judging from the sound and the area of ​​the mist stirred by the opponent while walking, he was definitely a big guy!

"Is it because the dream magnifies the fear in my heart?"

Roger didn't have a clue for a moment.

He had never experienced anything like it before, and after walking around the house for a while, he felt a sudden pang of hunger in his stomach.

"This dream is too real, do you feel pain, hunger, and fatigue?"

Turning on the faucet, not a drop of water flows out, the refrigerator in the kitchen is also empty, and there are many bottles in the underground wine cellar, but there is not a drop of liquid in it.

Without food and water, even a witcher cannot last for too long.

"The first witcher to starve to death in a dream?"

The current Roger is like being trapped on an isolated island, except that he still had hope at that time, but now he can't find a way to leave, and there are unknown dangers hidden in the mist.

In three or two days at most, the pressure of materials can wear him down.

You can survive without food for a few more days, but without water...

For a while Roger was also a little impatient.

"call……"

He slowly relaxed, sat on the floor mat in the living room, concentrated his mind and began to meditate.

After a period of time, his mood gradually stabilized, his mental power also became highly concentrated, and he slowly entered the state.

After an unknown amount of time, when Roger woke up again, the hunger in his stomach became more intense.

If there is really no other way, he can only go out and drag back the monster he just killed.

Although it is disgusting, but in order to survive, I don't care about so much.

It was still white outside, and there seemed to be no change between day and night, but Roger gradually discovered some patterns.

The fog outside the window receded slowly, and he was able to leave here and explore the surroundings without the fog covering him.

After another period of time, according to Roger's estimation, it was equivalent to one night, and the fog outside completely dissipated.

He opened the door with the weapon in hand.

But the moment the door was opened, Roger couldn't help but widen his eyes at the scene in front of him.

The familiar garden and the asphalt road disappeared, and the street in front of him completely changed its appearance. The ground was paved with bluestone, smooth and shiny.

Rows of villas have been replaced by single-family houses, the style is retro, the sky is still gray and the sun cannot be seen, looking up and looking around, it is a completely strange place.

"What happened?"

Roger walked cautiously into the street.

He looked in the direction he was going just now, and naturally, there were no corpses there, only houses with a string of jingle bells hanging on the wooden door, and there was a crisp jingle sound in the wind.

"This dream is really weird."

"Now that the fog is dissipating, we must speed up our exploration. Otherwise, the next time the fog falls, we will suffer from hunger for a few days, even if there is no fight, we will starve to death!"

Looking at the unfamiliar street, his previous familiarity with the Sapphire Street villa area can't play any role here, but he can't sit still because of it. Roger looked up and found no obvious buildings.

He hesitated for a moment, then chose the front, but just as he turned around, intending to memorize the surrounding environment, a look of shock appeared on his face again.

The three-story villa behind him has become two-story. The wooden house looks a bit dilapidated, and through the opened door, he can see the old furnishings inside.

"When was it changed?"

"Is there something with me?"

With a trace of cold sweat creeping up his back, Roger drew out the steel sword. His memory was absolutely unmistakable. Before going out, the room here remained as it was before.

Creak!

There was a harsh friction sound from the wooden door, and Roger walked into the room again with the weapon in his hand.

This house is not cut off a floor, but completely changed into another place from the inside to the outside.

The wooden boards on the floor were a bit worn out, and there was a musty smell in the room. There was a rocking chair near the window in the living room on the first floor. The outside air flowed into the room, and the rocking chair shook slightly.

Rundown and quiet. Other than the simple furniture, it's like a regular old house.

Inspections were carried out one by one, until he came to a door on the inner side of the second floor, and Roger stopped slowly.

From under the crack of the door, a light flashed faintly.

"Is there anyone in there?"

Taking a deep breath, he lunged forward, raised his leg, and kicked the door!

Boom!

A powerful anti-shock force came, but the seemingly thin wooden door was harder than metal. Roger was caught off guard by too much strength, his soles were numb, and he was directly thrown out!

Hitting the wall behind him, he steadied himself.

"It's so weird."

With that kick just now, Roger felt as if he didn't kick the door at all. Before he touched the board, he was bounced back by a strange force.

He stood in front of the door again, and the steel sword slashed down from top to bottom.

Swish!

There was a burst of viscous resistance from the blade, and the next second the terrifying force bounced back, the jaws of the tiger burst open, and the weapon came out of his hand!

"No, there seems to be a strange energy protecting this place."

"If you can't find a way to deal with it, you can't open it with brute force at all."

After too much delay, Roger picked up the weapon and quickly went downstairs and walked out the door. Fortunately, the street outside did not change again.

But when he raised his sword and was about to leave, he suddenly noticed a strange thing!

12