Chapter 148. Wooden House?!
178 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Roger's consciousness, the model of the wooden house shimmered, and a reminder was given on the notice board.

"An assimilable house is founded, whether to assimilate it?"

"What happened?"

Roger was slightly taken aback. Can a house that only exists in dreams be assimilated by a hunter's hut?

"Wait a minute?!"

With a flash of inspiration in his mind, Roger suddenly realized something.

Is this not a dream, but reality?!

"But how is it possible?"

I just fell asleep, and when I woke up, the surrounding streets and houses did not change, but there was no one there.

A strange fog followed.

Open the door again, even the houses and streets have undergone earth-shaking changes.

If someone told Roger that what he saw was in the reality, Roger would not believe it.

But the hint given by the hunter's hut made him hesitate.

He suddenly remembered what Henrik had said in the bar.

"Is this the truth of the world?"

"But how did I get here?"

Roger suddenly realized another possibility.

"If this is reality, an unknown reality that exists in a different space, then not only me, but Henrik and Hathaway should also come here!"

"Perhaps Ingmar is here too!"

"No, we must find them quickly!"

Although the wooden house in front of him could be assimilated into a hunter's hut, Roger didn't intend to do so for the time being.

Although the assimilated hunter's hut can be relocated, many things are still unknown at the moment. He hasn't figured out the situation here yet, so he doesn't intend to try it lightly.

But that doesn't mean Roger has no other options.

Due to the weird changes in the surrounding environment and the description he saw in Veronica's diary, he subconsciously regarded this place as a dream.

But if this is a weird real world, new huts can be assimilated here. Correspondingly, cemetery huts that have reached the upper limit of level can also be temporarily relocated here.

Do whatever comes to mind.

Roger focused, mobilizing the cemetery hut in his consciousness.

"Temporary relocation!"

He gave an instruction in his mind, and a glimmer of light flashed. The house in front of him didn't seem to have changed much, but in Roger's vision, new changes appeared in the dilapidated house just now.

Graveyard Hut: Temporary relocation status.

At the same time, a countdown appeared below.

Houses in the temporary relocation state cannot be replaced frequently, and it is necessary to wait for the end of the cooling-off period before new relocations can be made.

And the same house cannot be temporarily relocated consecutively.

The surrounding environment is unknown, and some functions of the cemetery hut are unavailable. The functions that are now open include the study room, wooden bed, and storage box!

Storage box!

Great, that's the feature Roger would most like to have.

At the beginning, he didn't feel how convenient the function of the storage box was, but in this weird environment, he was able to obtain part of the functions of the storage box through temporary relocation.

This means that Roger can open the storage box and take out the things he once put in it.

Like food and water!

With these two things, his ability to survive in this weird environment will be greatly improved.

Roger quickly came to the room, he quickly found a box that was originally placed in the kitchen, opened the box, and the things he had put in it were immediately displayed in front of his eyes.

He took out a chicken burger from it. The tenderness of the chicken and the sweet and sour taste of the salad stimulated his taste buds. Roger ate 8 burgers in one go!

"It's delicious!"

In this environment, it is lucky to have a stutter, let alone a burger?

Next Roger took out a backpack from the box and filled it with compressed biscuits and water.

No matter what, he will try to find Henrik and Hathaway next. The two of them don't have any supplies, so they won't last long in this environment.

And who knows when that weird fog will come again.

After eating and drinking, Roger's condition improved a lot. He checked and updated the medicine on his body, put on his backpack, and left the house with his weapon in hand.

He explored forward in the chosen direction.

On both sides of the bluestone-paved road are old-fashioned street lamps. Roger is not very familiar with the environment here, but judging by the decoration, it should be at least the style of 50 or 60 years ago.

The whole street is quiet, there is no wind, no dust, and no small animals or plants can be seen.

The whole city seemed to be dead!

The doors of the houses on both sides of the street were closed. Roger tried to push the doors, but the situation here was very similar to his special room. It seemed that there were invisible energies protecting these houses.

It seems that these buildings are in another space, and Roger can only see them, but cannot touch them.

I didn't feel much at first, but after walking on the street for a long time, Roger found that the styles of the buildings here are extremely similar, and many houses look as if they were printed out of a mold at first glance.

It was just that he was walking down a road. If he turned a few turns in the middle, he might have lost his way by now.

After trying again to enter a house to no avail, Roger shook his head, but just as he was about to continue walking forward, the corner of his eye was swept away.

Behind him, a corner appeared at the end of sight!

"What happened?"

He clearly remembered that he had been walking in a straight line!

The whole street was wide and unobstructed, and during this time he had not been able to enter a single house.

But when did the road behind turn a corner?

Running quickly to the corner, Roger raised his eyes and saw densely packed houses lined up in one row. This is no longer the place he just walked by.

"When did this happen?"

"Am I confused by perception, or do the houses here move on their own?"

At this moment, he suddenly found a faint mist in the air.

The mist seemed to appear out of thin air, and it was slowly increasing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Here we go again."

Along with the mist, there must be monsters!

After going through the fog once, Roger can be regarded as a little bit aware of the special features of this weird place.

When there is no fog, the environment here is relatively safe, but the surrounding terrain can confuse people and make people lose their way unconsciously.

And when the fog rises, the environment does not know whether there will be changes, but at the same time it will be accompanied by monsters.

Roger didn't intend to leave too far at first, so he took a turn around the nearby streets first. Who would have thought that he would be confusedly taken to another area on a straight street.

Now that the fog was getting deeper, he had to rush back to his hut as soon as possible, because it was the only house he could enter along the way.

It would be extremely difficult for ordinary people to return to the starting point in this maze-like environment.

But as long as Roger concentrated his attention, the orientation of the hunter's hut would clearly appear in his perception.

Knowing the right direction, the rest is just a matter of time.

He planned to jump onto the next house with a stride. Since there was a problem on the ground, walking straight on the roof must be the fastest.

But in the next second, a shock force came, and Roger was ejected at the same speed.

Not only the surrounding doors cannot be opened, but also the walls and fences, everything he sees is like a barrier.

There is nowhere to borrow power.

The houses and buildings he saw seemed to be in a different dimension from himself.

Seeing the fog getting heavier and heavier, faint figures began to appear around.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from a distance.

.......

If you wanna read 30+ advanced chapters of my both books, check out my Patreon page...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

11