Chapter 155. Black Bear’s Mysteries
169 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Crack!"

Roger slowly drew the steel sword on his back.

The silver sword body was coated with a thick layer of evil spirit oil.

"Help me contain it."

Henrik cut the palm of his right hand, and the blood was completely absorbed by the handle of the gun in his hand. Immediately afterwards, he took out a bullet that glowed with silver light from his bosom.

"It's a big loss!"

He said with a painful face.

"You miser, when things come to this point, where we don't even if we going live to see next day sun, you still care about this little money?!"

Ingmar cursed under her breath.

"Is that a little money? It's not like you don't know how expensive mercury bullets are!"

"This guy's movement speed is very fast, and he can switch between virtual and real. I found an opportunity to attack it before, otherwise, I wouldn't have hit it so easily. Also, be careful with the lantern in its hand, and try not to stare at that thing."

Roger nodded, and he glanced out of the corner of his eye. Only then did he realize that the lantern in the demon spirit's hand seemed to be made of a skull.

The pale skull was covered with a layer of metal, which looked evil and hideous.

Two clusters of will-o'-the-wisps lit up at the position of the eyes, but when they glanced over from the corner of the eye, their eyes were involuntarily drawn in.

At this moment, behind the demon spirit, a large group of white mist suddenly sprang out, which was exactly the monster they met last time.

"How do you fight this?"

Henrik was crying, but as soon as he finished speaking, Roger, who was standing in front, rushed forward.

Target demon spirit!

The steel sword in Roger's hand pierced the demon spirit's forehead. He didn't believe that Henrik's previous spear didn't cause any damage to the opponent.

Without the protection of the skull, the weapon in hand can easily pierce its head!

Bang!

The demon spirit lightly raised the rapier in its hand, and a terrifying force suppressed it. The power displayed by the demon spirit that has entered the Transcendence realm and has already surpassed Roger by a lot.

"Come again!"

At this moment, the gun in Ingmar's hand roared, and more than a dozen bullets hit the demon spirit's body.

Tom Tom Tom!

Being attacked, the demon spirit's body swayed, and the green body constantly switched between virtual and real.

"This guy was injured before, so he shouldn't be able to change his form at will!"

Henrik said ecstatically.

Roger also discovered this problem, as soon as the sword in his hand changed, his movements became heavy.

Black bear swordsmanship.

Night cat swordsmanship, although the moves are light and agile, and the speed is faster, but it is difficult to suppress the demon spirit due to insufficient attack power.

Roger changed the attack mode, the movements in his hands seemed slow, but the actual sense of oppression was stronger, and the demon spirit couldn't easily dodge.

"That's all!"

Henrik raised the other pistol and shot several white monsters flying over. At the same time, he moved quickly, looking for an opportunity to attack.

Ingmar's bullets poured out and hit the demon spirit crazily, but the body structure of this thing was completely different from that of normal humans. The bullets hitting him seemed useless except to slow down his movements a little.

On the contrary, it was the steel sword in Roger's hand, every attack could cause a lot of damage to the demon spirit.

Against creatures like demon spirits, the effect of purely physical damage is not as good as expected.

Roger's practice of black bear swordsmanship is still short, and he can only maintain a basic posture at present, but with the help of Ingmar, he still restrains the demon spirit in front of him.

The moving speed of the demon spirit is very fast, but he lost the opportunity after fighting Roger at the beginning, and was suppressed by Ingmar immediately after, even if he gave up defense at this time, he couldn't dodge desperately.

Being able to suppress a Transcendence creature so quickly was largely due to the mercury bullet Henrik fired at the beginning.

Among many Transcendence monsters, demon spirits are extremely difficult to deal with.

They move fast, have a strong attack power, and can transform between virtual and real. In addition, they can launch mental shocks. When encountering ordinary demon hunters, they don't even have a chance to escape.

At this moment, Roger's continuous attacks angered the demon spirit in front of him. He suddenly gave up his defense and burst the lantern in his hand!

Boom!

A green flame swept across the audience.

The flame didn't have any temperature. The moment Roger was touched by the flame, he felt a boundless chill in his heart, and his whole spirit seemed to be frozen!

"It's a mental shock attack!"

Henrik yelled.

He was the farthest away, and the impact was minimal, but Roger was different, and he almost accepted the mental shock as it was ordered.

Henrik and Ingmar raised their guns and shot, but in the next second, the figure of the demon spirit disappeared into the air, and when it reappeared, Roger just blocked the shooting angle of the two of them.

Immediately afterwards, the rapier in the demon spirit's hand suddenly burst into green flames, and he raised his weapon and stabbed it along Roger's neck!

All this happened too suddenly. Henrik just wanted to move his figure to find a shooting angle, but no matter how fast he moved, how could he be faster than the erratic demon spirit?

Even if his bullet could explode the demon spirit's head in the next second, Roger would definitely die under this sword!

Feeling the coldness coming from the rapier, Roger's pupils shrank like the tip of a needle.

In his mind, the mental power that was originally in a chaotic state gathered together at the critical moment of life and death, and these mental powers were stretched into a thin line.

Then spin around quickly!

In an instant, the mental power gathered into a swimming snake state allowed Roger to regain control of his body.

Before he had time to dodge, he held the sword in both hands, and the drooping steel sword spun and stopped firmly at the throat!

Bang!

There was a harsh metal impact sound.

What was surprising was that Roger, who had temporarily recovered his ability to move, faced the fatal blow from the demon spirit, but he didn't take half a step back. He roared like a black bear.

"Guard!"

This is the first move that Black Bear Swordsmanship has comprehended after reaching a certain level, and it is also the first defensive move that Roger learned after he came into contact with swordsmanship!

The next second, gunshots rang out.

Seizing the opportunity, Henrik pulled the trigger decisively.

The head of the demon spirit exploded, and Roger spun the steel sword in his hand to block the flying fragments. The remaining body of the demon spirit was burning with green fire, leaving only half of a white tongue covered in mucus.

"Hoo……"

Roger breathed a sigh of relief. The moment just now was really thrilling. The three of them besieged a wounded demon spirit. It was a surefire situation.

Gunshots sounded behind them, and Henrik and Ingmar were still cleaning up the white monsters around them.

In the face of this kind of spirit-like creature, ordinary bullets naturally have no effect.

Fortunately, Hathaway made a large batch of enchanted bullets in advance.

At this time, she was not idle either, the spirits in the void formed a white light whip, whenever a monster rushed to her side, she would throw out the weapon in her hand.

Although it can't cause fatal damage, it can slightly ease the opponent's attack rhythm and create opportunities for Ingmar and Henrik.

Roger raised his sword and joined the battle, and within a short while, all the monsters were wiped out.

At this moment, the whole space seemed to vibrate.

"Quick, we have to speed up!"

Without taking a break, several people quickly rushed into the core area here.

11