Chapter 157. The Gatekeeper
181 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, Ingmar's voice came from the wine cellar, "Hathaway be careful, that monster is about to rush in!"

Hearing Ingmar's words, Roger's face changed slightly. The evil spirit itself does not have any fighting power, and its ability comes entirely from mental interference.

If Ingmar and Hathaway were together...

Both of them will become very dangerous.

"It's strange. Hathaway is a psychic. Although her combat power is not as good as that of an exorcist, she has an inherent advantage over a demon hunter when facing ghosts."

"Even if Ingmar will be affected, she should be able to resist the impact of the evil spirit."

Roger suddenly thought of something, and suddenly activated the material in his hand. At the same time, the magic circle around the house was activated.

The moment the magic circle was activated, Roger kicked the door panel in front of him, and jumped in!

In the corner of the underground wine cellar, Ingmar was talking sideways, when he suddenly saw Roger breaking in, and raised the gun in his hand without hesitation.

Bang bang!

The bullet hit the thick oak board, Roger exerted strength with his hands, and his whole body hit it like a black bear.

"Wake up!"

Bang!

The space in the wine cellar was narrow, and Ingmar was hit by a huge force against the wall behind him, and the gun in his hand flew away.

Roger's face became a little ugly. He looked around, and there was no Hathaway in the wine cellar except him and Ingmar.

"The ability of this evil spirit is very strange. After being attacked by him, it will continue to be affected."

Just now Roger had activated the magic circle that had been arranged before he came in, but nothing happened within the area covered by the magic circle.

This only shows that the evil spirit is not here at all.

It induces Ingmar to separate her from Hathaway.

And the place where Hathaway is now should be his real hiding place.

Even under Roger's attack, in a dizzy state, Ingmar didn't seem to be free from the influence.

He still said to the air around him, "Hathaway is hiding behind me!"

Then he turned his head and glared at Roger, "Go away, don't even think about hurting my daughter!"

This scene is extremely strange.

Roger had no choice but stepped forward and knocked Ingmar unconscious, picked up the gun on the ground, carried the woman on his shoulder, and rushed out of the house quickly.

He and Henrik were all focused on the giant monster just now, and didn't pay attention to Hathaway and Ingmar at all.

It was only after he heard Ingmar's shout that he turned around to find that Ingmar had rushed into the house.

Thinking about it now, before that, Ingmar had already been affected by the evil spirit.

"But where is Hathaway?"

Roger rushed out of the house. In the distance, one of Henrik's arms was soaked in blood, and his movement speed was much slower.

However, although he was painted, the giant monster was not pleased, a deep pit appeared on his face, and there were densely packed bullet holes between his neck, chest and abdomen.

"Son of a b*tch, come and lick my ass!"

Hearing Henrik's angry shout, Roger couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The surrounding buildings are very similar in style, and each house is not very different at first glance. Roger really doesn't know how to find it.

At this moment, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and Roger relaxed his mind, and moved quickly with Ingmar on his shoulders.

"Since I can't find you, let you take the initiative to find me!"

The originally condensed mental power dissipated in his mind, and Roger lowered his vigilance to the lowest level. He believed that under such circumstances, as long as he approached, the evil spirit would definitely not be able to hold back.

Hathaway should be the first to discover his traces, but for some unknown reason, she failed to notify everyone in time, and then Ingmar was affected.

However, due to Hathaway's restraint, Ingmar did not completely fall into the illusion created by the evil spirit, but was affected by its special ability and entered the illusion woven by himself.

The ability displayed by this evil spirit is very special, and it is not comparable to the kind of guy who can only attack by instinct.

You must know that before she was changed by this world, she wasn't even a ghost, at best, she could only be regarded as a little remnant left over from the house.

It is really unimaginable how terrifying it would be if a demon spirit accepted this change.

Even with Ingmar on his back, Roger's speed was still very fast, and he walked around the surrounding area in a short time.

"Damn it, what are you doing!"

Henrik, who was in the distance, saw Roger's actions and couldn't help yelling.

"Are you going to drag me to death and have three women to yourself?!"

Henrik dodged the giant monster's last attack, then jumped along the monster's back and onto the top of the head, the gun in his hand pressed against the monster's broken head.

Plasma splashed, and the entire head of the giant monster exploded completely, and Henrik was too tired to get up.

At this moment, Roger's brain sank slightly, and the scene in front of him spread out like a scroll.

Just when his consciousness was about to be pulled into it, a light burst out of his eyes, and the mental power floating in his mind gathered together.

Roger forcibly pulled out of his fantasy, he turned around, and looked at a house not far away.

"Got you!"

He casually threw Ingmar on his shoulder towards Henrik.

"Catch!"

Roger clenched the steel sword soaked in evil spirit oil, kicked open the door, and rushed to the underground wine cellar as fast as he could.

In the dim room, a group of black shadows wrapped Hathaway tightly. Hathaway struggled hard, only her eyes were still a little clear, and her mouth, nose and ears were invaded by evil spirits!

"Go to hell!"

All the backlog of emotions burst out, and the steel sword in Roger's hand waved, stirring into the evil spirit's body like a whirlwind.

Accompanied by a silent scream, the evil spirit's body suddenly exploded, as if planning to escape from this place.

"Ahem!"

The rescued Hathaway panted heavily.

"Don't let her escape! And destroy that coffin! She can't escape!"

Roger put the sword back into the sheath, and sprayed oil on the sword body a second time.

With a cold snort, he drew his sword out of its sheath.

The steel sword in his hand danced rapidly, and the evil spirit oil soaked in it was thrown away during the dance.

Zizizi!

There was a sound like fire oil burning the skin in the air, and the scattered body of the evil spirit was sprinkled by the evil spirit oil thrown out.

In the next second, Roger's steel sword twisted into it, completely crushing the evil spirit in the rotation!

Immediately afterwards, Roger rushed into the dark room under the wine cellar, the steel sword pierced through the bones in the coffin, and the evil spirit was completely wiped out in the screams, leaving only a heart-shaped necklace in the coffin.

"It is finally over."

Roger helped Hathaway on the ground, but before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Henrik's shout came from outside.

"Roger, another statue exploded!"

Roger led Hathaway out of the house, and what he saw was a cloud of black mist condensed on the patio.

Although it has not yet formed, the power and power displayed by the creature inside is several times that of the giant monster before!

"I have killed the so-called gatekeeper, what should we do next, when can we leave here?"

Roger asked anxiously.

Henrik's face collapsed, "I also read the information from the Hunter's Guild, how long will it take..."

Boom!

There was a terrible impact sound, and a cloud of black mist hit the ground in the distance.

Henrik's face changed, "Run!"

Before the words were finished, Ingmar had already rushed more than 20 meters away!

10