Chapter 158. The End
157 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Henrik should have been seriously injured just now, but at this time, he didn't know what method he used, and his speed was not slow at all while carrying a person.

In the violent turbulence, Ingmar quickly came to her senses, and she didn't understand the surrounding situation for a while.

"You were affected by that evil spirit, Roger saved you, now that monster is dead, we have to get out of here quickly!"

After rushing out of the core area, the vibration of the outside world gradually slowed down, and the assimilation process of the entire world was also interrupted.

Moo!

There was a loud roar, Roger and Hathaway followed behind, and he took the time to look back.

In the dense black mist, a creature nearly three meters tall, with a pair of curved horns growing on its head, strode towards them.

The flesh on this thing's body is highly rotten, and the whole body is brown-black. The upper body is similar to a human shape, and many large holes are broken in the abdomen. The legs and feet of unknown creatures protrude from the stomach and are exposed outside the body!

Tom Tom Tom!

The hard cow's hooves easily trampled the underground bluestones into shallow pits. From the perspective of strength alone, this monster is completely crushing. Even Roger, I am afraid that he will be seriously injured by his punch!

Thinking of the chessboard-covered statues under the patio, Roger couldn't help but feel his scalp tingling. If all the creatures there were all active...

Boom!

The demon bull picked up a statue placed on the side of the square, and his body ran like a tank. Immediately afterwards, the muscles in his body rose up, and he threw the statue in his hand.

"What the hell is this?"

Henrik screamed strangely, grabbed Ingmar and ran towards the corner of the street, Roger and Hathaway followed closely behind.

Boom!

Half of the house was smashed under the huge throw of the magic bull, and the flying debris of bricks and stones almost buried the four people alive.

"Can the buildings here be destroyed?"

"In the area where assimilation is completed, the basic rules are no different from the outside world."

Henrik explained, "Even in this situation, are you still in the mood to care about this?"

Pull Hathaway to avoid the falling stones, Roger said, "I'm thinking about whether the four security points that originally existed here are really safe for us!"

Henrik's face also changed.

Looking at the assimilation process outside, the one Roger killed should be the real gatekeeper, but for some reason, they still haven't returned to the real world after the assimilation was interrupted.

In this case, the original safety point became the only reliance for everyone.

As for how tough those houses are?

Hehe.

That thing looks no different from a tank, and I don't know if there is anything weird that it can destroy those houses.

Roar!

At this moment, a terrifying sound wave came from behind, and the invisible sound wave swept across half a block.

The four of them were thrown out by surprise, blood oozed from their ears and noses, and the world spun around in front of them.

Roger's mental strength is stronger than the other three, and his performance is slightly better.

He shook his dizzy head, picked up Hathaway and pulled Ingmar, and then kicked Henrik's ass.

"Don't pretend to be dead, get up quickly!"

At this time, Henrik was not in the mood to talk coquettishly, and rushed forward in a disheveled manner.

Because of the assimilation, the streets outside became unrecognizable. The map that Roger originally drew in his mind completely lost its direction. Now the only coordinates he has left are the hunter's hut that he temporarily assimilated!

"Follow me!"

He didn't care whether Henrik could hear it or not, his physical strength exploded, and he ran frantically into the distance.

Although the assimilation stopped, the previously changed parts were completely preserved. The streets here are not as wide as before, and there are many narrow alleys.

Roger determined the general direction, looking for the alley to drill in, to a certain extent slowed down the pursuit speed of the magic cow behind.

But along the way, stone statues fell from the sky from time to time, and the four of Roger fled in a panic.

"Wait for me, one day I will definitely put this damn... poof... ahem..."

The flying dust hit Henrik's face, and this time, he completely shut his mouth.

A house appeared in the distance, and Roger cheered up, "Hurry up, we're almost there!"

"I hope this safe point can still provide security!"

With the power shown by that magical cow, demolition of a house is only a matter of minutes.

Seeing that the victory was in sight, all of a sudden the roaring and running sounds disappeared. Roger was startled, and took the time to look back.

At the end of an alley behind them, the terrifying monster stared at Roger and the others with bloodshot eyes.

Its body sank, as if it was accumulating strength.

Boom!

The next moment, the huge body of the magical cow rose from the ground like a cannonball. Looking from the ground, the figure seemed to block out the sky.

"Run!"

Henrik's voice shifted.

At this time, he could no longer care about the money, and he took out a bright red revolver from somewhere.

This is obviously not an ordinary weapon. The moment he gripped the pistol tightly, Henrik seemed to have aged a little.

"What a loss!"

"If you can't leave here, that Veronica must belong to me!"

Henrik roared and pulled the trigger.

Tom!

A red light shot out from the pistol, and then the whole gun exploded. Henrik's right hand was bloody and injured.

Almost at the moment of the gunshot, the red light hit the magical cow, and the monster naturally did not dodge in mid-air.

The seemingly powerful shot just made the thing let out a scream, then deviated from its original foothold, and smashed on a building more than ten meters away!

Just when Roger and others approached the safe house, the ground shook and the mountains were shaken, and a house was torn apart. The magical cow roared and rushed up again.

Boom boom boom!

The ground was crushed, and when they were about to be hit by the magical cow, everyone finally rushed into the house.

"God bless!"

Hathaway said with a pale face.

The next moment, the berserk monster collided with the house where everyone was.

There was no ear-shattering sound, but in the next second, the huge body of the magical cow was bounced off. Everyone looked at each other and cheered in unison!

"Very good!"

Hathaway hung on Roger's body, dancing excitedly.

Henrik also took the opportunity to open his hands, but was immediately pushed away by Ingmar in disgust.

At this moment, the scenes in front of him overlapped. Roger looked up and found some familiar modern equipment around.

"It's over!"

Henrik sat down on the ground.

"The assimilation has been suspended, and the connection with the real world has been completely cut off. This different space will be permanently closed, and there is no need to worry that the monsters inside will come out."

It's really scary, if that magical cow just now appeared in the Sapphire Street area...

However, the more powerful the monster, the more difficult it would be to invade reality. Although the shapeshifter has special abilities, its fighting power is not much stronger than that of ordinary people.

That's why when Veronica and others entered here, it took the opportunity to come to the real world.

Among the overlapping worlds, one part became more and more clear, while the other part was suppressed and almost invisible.

Roger knew it was time for them to leave here.

He let out a long sigh of relief, and just before leaving, he made an extremely important decision.

10