Chapter 162. Misty Hut
159 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger's return did not alarm anyone. He parked the car and came to the cemetery hut.

The fog in the cemetery was heavy, and Anna was missing. Seeing the fog in front of him, Roger suddenly remembered everything he had experienced in that cursed land.

Without immediately configuring the potion, Roger lay on the bed, trying to use the penetrating function that the hut has after reaching level three for the first time.

With excitement and apprehension, Roger slowly closed his eyes.

Before leaving the cursed Lands, Roger assimilated another hut to the safe spot where everyone was.

At that time, the cursed land hadn't been fully formed, and they killed the gatekeeper, which was equivalent to cutting off the link between there and reality, and the assimilation was interrupted.

It also completely cut off the connection with reality.

But for that place, there are too many secrets hidden in it, the mysterious chessboard, the statues on the chessboard, and the monsters transformed from it after everyone approaches.

The strength of the first monster like a large ghoul was okay, but the magical cow that appeared later was too terrifying, and it was not something they could fight against at this stage.

Maybe there are many monsters with the strength of the magical cow, and this is only reflected on the chessboard. Roger remembered the heavy footsteps he heard from the fog when he first came there.

Could that be one of the monsters too?

Although the different space was powerful, it revealed strangeness everywhere, as if it had been abandoned for many years, and it was just running mechanically.

It is difficult to meet similar opportunities again, so before leaving, Roger assimilated the remaining places to a safe spot without hesitation.

To be honest, he didn't know whether he could reach that space after using the penetrating function.

He didn't make up his mind at first, but when he was about to assimilate, the bulletin board reminded him that after assimilating the second hunter's hut, he would gain the ability to migrate actively.

This is somewhat similar to when Roger was on the island, except that his hunter's hut when he was on the island was more like a tutorial for beginners, with a single function.

It was only made complete after assimilating the cemetery hut.

The body didn't feel any movement, and when Roger opened his eyes the next moment, he couldn't help clenching his fists and waving them excitedly!

"It really worked!"

This meant a lot to Roger.

At the beginning, when the cemetery hut reached level 3, it gained the through function. At that time, he also dreamed of owning his own properties all over the world.

At that time, you can freely appear in any place with real estate through the penetration function of the hunter's hut.

It is extremely convenient in the process of fighting or fleeing.

Of course, after using the penetrating function at the beginning, he can only move in the hunter's hut, but as the level increases, the range of activities will also increase.

Although it is not clear whether this restriction can be completely shaken off in the end, but right now, the penetrating function of the hut can actually drag Roger to another different space!

At this point, the operable space is much larger.

You must know that there is not only one cursed place in this world.

At the beginning, Roger was curious about where many special spell-casting materials and organs of extraordinary creatures were obtained.

Seeing the cursed Lands, Roger understood.

According to Henrik, many large extraordinary forces have different types of cursed lands in their hands.

If it is possible to enter these places and assimilate a hunter's hut in them...

"There is a long way to go. Maybe one day, my real estate will not only spread all over the world, but also spread across other worlds."

As he open the hut model in mind, and new hints appear on the notice board.

[ The Hut of the Mist: The Cursed Lands.

Level: 0

Completeness: 100%.

*It has three subsidiary expansion areas.

The basic facilities of the house are complete, and this place is more like a house than where you used to live.
The hut is in an unknown place, shrouded in mist, and there are terrible crises hidden in the mist. This will be your safest heaven, at least in this world.

*The infrastructure is turned on.

The rejuvenating wooden bed, storage boxes, practice room, and study area are ready to use.

*Bonus: Peer through the fog: While in the fog, your vision extends up to 10 meters.

Covering Area: 20 meters.

*The loot area has been opened, please increase the level of the Misty Hut as soon as possible, increase the range of activities, and increase the basic value of the hunter hut.

*Please note that for young witchers, each hunter's hut is completely independent. Apart from infrastructure, it will have completely different evolution directions and characteristics due to factors such as the environment.

Please make good use of the characteristics of different hunter huts, and then strive to strengthen yourself.

Enjoy the thrill of hunting to the fullest! ]

"Do I have to re-upgrade?"

Roger's current strength has improved a lot. Although it is troublesome to increase the basic level again, with his current strength, if he can hunt and kill a Transcendence creature alone.

The loot obtained is likely to be enough to upgrade the misty hut from level 0 to level 2 or even higher.

It takes almost no effort to have the same basic value as the cemetery hut.

At the same time, in the process of obtaining the loot, the additional attributes of the loot can also improve Roger's various abilities.

In comparison, this method has improved Roger more.

Moreover, although the level between each hut is calculated separately, some characteristics can be used in common between each hut after being acquired once.

For example, penetration, and the increase in loot, these are equivalent to achievements unlocked after reaching a level.

After several battles, he fully realized the importance of combat diversity. In addition to his own hard power, he needs to become more comprehensive and be able to deal with most combat situations.

Unlike before, this time, in addition to urging him to speed up the improvement of the hut level, it seemed that he was also encouraging Roger to go into battle as soon as possible.

Is it because of increased strength?

Plus Roger noticed a difference.

At first, he thought that after using the penetrating ability, the mention of not being able to leave the hunter's hut referred to the room where the hunter's hut was located.

However, judging from the current situation, this range should refer to the area covered by the hunter's hut.

Thinking of this, he went straight to the door.

Gently pushed open the door, and stepped out. Without any hindrance, he easily left the hut.

Looking up, Roger was slightly taken aback by the scene not far away.

The buildings destroyed by the magical cow had completely returned to normal. The streets were empty and silent, but everything seemed to be back before the battle.

"What happened? Is it because of the interruption of the assimilation process that the world appeared abnormal?"

In the process of assimilation, the terrain distribution of the entire area was adjusted, and now Roger doesn't know where he is.

He stepped forward, silently calculating the distance in his heart.

20 meters.

When he reached the 20th meter, there seemed to be an invisible barrier in front of him. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break through.

Then he circled around again.

He finally came to a conclusion that this shrouded area refers to the range of 20 meters around the misty hut.

Although he can't act at will, for Roger, this is already considered extra good news.

Returning to the misty hut, he intends to continue to check what the subsidiary area mentioned on the notice board is.

.................

Shameless unwanted suggestion from the author: If you wanna read 30+ advanced chapters of my both of books, check out my Patreon page, please...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

11