Chapter 163. Expanding the Area
166 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Follow the directions to the second floor.

There used to be a door that couldn't be opened. This time when Roger came there, the original door had disappeared, replaced by a black iron door that seemed to be embedded in the wall.

Stretching out his hand to touch the iron gate, three scenes appeared in front of him. Selecting one of them with his mind, Roger fell into the iron gate.

When he reappeared, he had already arrived at another safe point.

"So it is!"

"These four safety points, after being fully assimilated, are actually interlinked!"

From any one of them you can go to the other three.

A cursed land in a half-finished state, such a place, even in the Hunter's Guild, there is no relevant record.

For convenience, Roger gave 4 safety points and numbered them respectively.

From 1 to 4.

The location where he appeared was also the corridor on the second floor. When he came downstairs, he realized that the entire first floor had been transformed into a training ground.

No wonder it is called a subsidiary area.

The place he first came in was limited in size, and many areas could not be packed in at the same time. Because of the special nature of the four security points, they were scattered to several other places.

"Interesting."

Roger suddenly became interested. He ran to the second floor, reached out to touch the iron door, and came to another place.

When I ran downstairs, there was a notice on the notice board that the new location was not unlocked.

"Is there still no way to use the scene that has not been unlocked?"

Tried the last place, and the hint given is that the new place is not unlocked.

"Well, this is urging me to upgrade quickly."

Returning to the No. 2 safety point where the practice site is located, Roger suddenly thought of a problem, went downstairs quickly, pushed open the door and stepped out.

"Snapped!"

Both feet stood firmly on the ground outside.

keep going.

At a distance of 20 meters, he stopped again.

"The coverage of the three subsidiary areas is actually the same!"

Although on the surface, Roger can only move within a range of 20 meters around the hunter's hut, but there are three other subsidiary areas. After he unlocks the new scene, his actual activity area will be greatly increased.

It's even possible, if the two scenes are close enough...

Will there be an area overlap?

The more he thought about it, the more excited he became, but at this moment, Roger suddenly noticed a trace of fog gushing out of his eyes.

"Even the assimilation of the world hasn't eliminated these weird fogs."

"Here, the fog-shrouded world is nothing like normal."

It can almost be seen as two places.

Roger drew his weapon and stepped back carefully.

He stood at the door and waited quietly.

The fog was getting heavier and heavier.

In the past, Roger could barely see the scenery within two meters.

However, with the bonus of the hut at this time, his visual range skyrocketed, and he was clearly visible within 10 meters!

Slap!

With the viscous sound of carrion slapping the ground, several bloody monsters jumped out of the mist.

"Are these things created out of thin air?"

"And what is the source of the mist?"

Roger waved the weapon in his hand, attracting the attention of those monsters.

Whizzing!

They dragged their rotting bodies and rushed up quickly.

Slash obliquely, and pick upwards.

Roger's steps moved within a small range, which was a little skill he had recently learned from night owl swordsmanship.

Although the level of swordsmanship has not been improved again, in the process of continuous practice, there will still be new experience and progress.

The steps seem to be fragmented, but they can avoid attacks in a small space, so that Roger can get many opportunities to counterattack.

Easy and freehand.

This is Roger's current state. Compared with the first time he faced this monster, he has become more skilled and calm.

His swordsmanship level has improved rapidly under the condition of extreme practice, but he still has a big shortcoming in actual combat.

Now it basically depends on physical fitness and swordsmanship level to forcibly crush them.

However, most of the enemies he met were monsters, and their own intelligence and fighting skills were relatively rough.

If he encounters a highly intelligent humanoid enemy in the future, Roger will expose his shortcomings of lack of actual combat experience.

Fortunately, he now has a misty hut.

And this is the best place for him to hone his practical experience!

Roger's movement of swinging the sword became more and more smooth, and the speed of killing became faster and faster. After some time, when he came back to his senses, there was already a corpse lying on the ground in front of him.

Their bodies were drenched in sweat. The strength of these monsters was so poor that Roger dissected several of them but found nothing.

At this moment, there was a crackling sound in the mist, as if other monsters were coming here.

Roger was already a little tired at this time, so he didn't continue to fight, but returned to the No. 1 area through the iron gate upstairs.

When he opened his eyes again, he had already returned to the bed in the cemetery hut.

The night outside was dark, after a brief cleaning, Roger fell asleep.

Woke up in the morning and ate something.

Checking the information on the phone, he found that this phone was a special model given to him by Henrik. Even in the deep mountains, the signal could still be maintained.

After taking a break after eating, Roger found out various materials and began to configure the potion that Ingmar told him.

The three holy spirits gave this potion a very bluffing name, Spirit Enlightenment Potion.

The configuration method is relatively simple, the only thing to pay attention to is the drawing method of the alchemy circle during the configuration process.

This was Roger's first contact with the alchemy formula of this world.

Here, the configuration of all alchemy potions is inseparable from the raw materials and the alchemy circle. In a sense, the alchemy circle is the most important thing in the whole process.

The magic circle has changed the material, and the final configuration can be called an alchemy potion.

This is also the most different place between alchemy potions and the well-known chemical synthesis.

However, the potion that Roger prepared was obviously not the same as that of other people. The most important process should be completed by the hunter's hut. In fact, what Roger did was more like a mixed job.

After half a morning of fiddling and failing three times in a row, Roger got a complete potion.

Adjusting his breathing, Roger drank the potion in his hand.

Herbs are mixed with earth, and there is a little bit of fishy sweetness, which is the unique taste of the rhizome of the vine.

Roger waited anxiously.

To be honest, he didn't know what kind of result he expected.

If the body responds, it means that he is indeed the Holy Son, and he needs to find a way to shield the detection of the three holy spirits as soon as possible.

And if nothing happens...

That wasn't good news for Roger either.

It is impossible for a person to appear out of thin air. It would be fine if it was just an ordinary drowning disappearance, but what if there are other reasons hidden behind it?

When he was thinking about it, Roger suddenly concentrated, and the medicine reacted in his body.

.........

Shameless unwanted suggestion from the author: If you wanna read 30+ advanced chapters of my both of books, check out my Patreon page, please...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

11