Chapter 166. Spinal Cord
155 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The berserk impact brushed past him, and the whipped up strong wind even briefly cleared a passage in the mist.

Roger quietly lowered his body.

At that moment just now, if he hesitated for a moment, he would be smashed into a pulp by the monster in front of him.

At this time, the fog had completely covered the entire area, and the field of vision under normal circumstances was extremely limited. The magical cow only launched an attack based on the feedback of the shock wave.

At this time, he escaped the first wave of attacks. As long as Roger was careful, he should be able to avoid the past without any danger.

He backed away quietly, moving towards the door of the hut bit by bit.

Not far in front of him, the magical cow was waving its fists like crazy, then took a deep breath, and roared straight ahead.

In the mist, his attack seemed to touch something, and at the same time, Roger also quietly came to the door.

"Finally……"

Boom!

There was a sound of heavy footsteps in the distant mist, the sound was deep and powerful, and even the ground seemed to tremble.

His scalp was numb, and Roger instantly thought of the terrifying creature that caused this momentum.

Roar!

The shock wave of the magic cow cleared an area, but in the next second, a black shadow flashed in the depths of the fog.

boom!

The huge body of the demon cow was hit head-on by a train. It let out a scream and was knocked into the air for nearly 30 meters!

Crackling!

Musculoskeletal twisted into a ball.

Roger hid behind the door, and he didn't even have the courage to take a step to observe.

Paji!

It seemed that something had been trampled to pieces, and the screams of the magical cow stopped abruptly, followed by the sound of heavy footsteps gradually fading away.

After a long time, Roger let out a long breath, stretched out his hand to wipe it, his forehead was soaked in cold sweat.

What kind of world is this? What the hell is this weird thing?

The world in the mist is completely different from the normal world.

Roger even suspected that this space in the mist had been invaded by other worlds.

I finally found out some clues on Narcissus Street. Although I encountered a little danger in the end, it was considered safe and sound.

The outside world was shrouded in mist, and Roger's heart moved. He listened for a while, raised his sword and walked into the mist again.

That magical cow...

Even if it is dead, the things on its body can't be submitted as trophies, but its whole body is full of treasures. Even if he doesn't need it now, he will definitely have a chance to use it in the future!

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but quicken his pace.

There was blood everywhere on the ground, and the thick plasma even covered his feet. It was unknown how many ghouls that magical cow had killed just now.

Walking to the end of the action range, Roger saw the magical cow that was completely trampled to death in the distance.

The existence that suddenly passed by was like trampling an ant to death. Roger looked up and looked into the depths of the fog. If the magical cow is like this, what about humans like himself?

It's really life like an ant.

He was standing at the edge of the range of action, and he could just see the corpse of the magic cow clearly. There was almost no intact place on top of the corpse.

After thinking about it, Roger felt that it was necessary for him to go to reality and get some tools to collect the corpses in the distance.

Although he couldn't cross this invisible barrier, it didn't mean other things couldn't.

But just when Roger was about to leave, a lump of meat suddenly appeared on the corpse that had been trampled into mud.

The meat bun exploded with a bang, and then a spider-like creature with 8 legs popped out of the corpse.

"What is this?"

There were four pairs of long black knife-like legs on both sides of the monster's body. Its torso was long and narrow and spindle-shaped, and no specific organs could be distinguished.

"This thing looks like it's made of the ribs of that magical cow."

"No, no, it's much smaller than that guy's ribs, are they recondensed from flesh and blood?"

As if feeling the breath of a living creature on Roger, the monster catapulted from all four legs and rushed towards Roger at an extremely fast speed.

"This guy has been completely crushed, and he still has the same method as resurrection?"

Roger was startled secretly, and at the same time his body quickly backed up. As he backed up, he threw out the throwing knife he carried with him.

when!

The spider-like monster nimbly dodged Roger's throwing knife, and felt relieved. Although this guy was fast, his own strength didn't seem to be great.

After testing several times in a row, Roger stepped back cautiously, while intentionally leading the monster on the opposite side to the door.

He decided to give it a try and be able to resurrect from the magical cow. Although this thing doesn't look strong now, it should have great potential. His green herbal potion lacks several formulas.

Just need to be careful about the opponent's attack style.

The continuous probing also angered the monster, its body bounced forward, the spindle-shaped body shrunk inward, and then a stream of white mucus sprayed out!

"So disgusting?"

Roger frowned, quickly dodged the attack, and a large hole was corroded in the ground behind him.

Moving briskly under his feet, Roger narrowed the distance between the two sides. The monster's 8 legs were as sharp as knives, colliding with the steel sword in Roger's hand and making a series of clashing sounds.

Roger was overjoyed by the strength transmitted from the opposite side, he couldn't help speeding up the rhythm of the attack, and the continuous sword style covered the past like a tide.

"Light dance!"

In the last sword attack with full strength, the red veins on his right hand reappeared, this time Roger also noticed the difference.

The speed at which the power is recruited is faster, and the strength of the explosion is also stronger. In addition, there seems to be something more in his attack.

Pooh!

The sharp weapon cut into the hammer-like body of the monster. Although the opponent's screams could not be heard, it was obvious that Roger's attack had completely damaged the opponent!

After a successful blow, Roger retreated instead of advancing, first avoiding the opponent's attack, then quickly opened the distance, and ran directly to the door of the hut.

Sure enough, the next moment, the severely injured monster attacked like a madman. It completely gave up its own defense, and its 8 legs waved like sharp knives.

And Roger just hid in the distance, not approaching, and at the same time threw the throwing knife in his hand all at once.

When the strength of the opponent was exhausted, he rushed forward again.

Then, charge up and strike!

Pooh!

The sword blade cut through the wound just now, and cut the monster's spindle-shaped body almost in half. This time, it was put into a near-death state, and the monster's body couldn't stand still, and it swayed and collapsed on the ground.

Carefully keep a distance, this is a creature he has never come into contact with, after all, it was born from the body of that terrible guy, so it is not an exaggeration to be careful.

When the corpse on the opposite side was completely silent, Roger leaned over, but at this moment, a white sticky substance sprang out from the corpse that had been completely dissected.

While dodging, Roger swung the steel sword in his hand.

Kill the opponent's last attack.

Immediately after rushing forward, the steel sword pierced the monster's body.

After confirming that the other party was completely dead, Roger began to check his harvest this time.

The first thing he noticed was the small black spine remaining in the hammer-like body of the monster.

The bone was broken and a little fluid oozes out.

"Spinal fluid?"

Roger was overjoyed.

12