Chapter 167. Level Up
174 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He carefully took out the black bone, and there was a hint on the bulletin board.

[ The Spinal Fluid of the Demon Bull: In this horrible, rotting creature, there is actually a spinal fluid full of vitality.

Possesses powerful regenerative and repairing abilities, and even severed limbs can be regenerated if the quantity is sufficient.

Because of this, the Demon Bull possesses a terrifying ability to regenerate. When the physical trauma reaches a certain level, the precious spinal fluid will restore their injuries to the original state.

Facing this terrible creature, if you can't kill it in a short time, then you must be the last one to die. ]

"What level is this thing? And it is actually a bull! I thought it was a cow."

Roger looked secretly startled.

What Roger got at this time is only a small amount. If it is added to the formula of the grass potion, it will definitely increase the success rate, and even bring him unexpected benefits after breaking through!

The rest can also be used as a means for him to save his life at critical moments.

In the game, if you get injured, you can drink a bottle of medicine to solve it, but in reality, it is not that simple. Every medicine that can speed up the recovery of the injury is of great value.

It also comes with terrible side effects.

This is the first material that Roger has obtained so far, which can restore injuries.

In addition, the 8 legs of dead monsters are also excellent forging materials and loot.

Roger hesitated for a moment. If these things were submitted to the hunter's hut as trophies, then his misty hut would definitely be able to be upgraded.

But if these things are made into weapons...

At this moment, he saw the corpse of the demon bull in the mist.

"First increase the level of the hunter's hut and open up a wider range of activity space!"

The duration of the fog is limited. When he returns to the real world and buys all the tools before coming here, maybe the fog has subsided, and he will even take away the corpse of the demon bull.

Such a powerful guy, even if he was crushed into a pulp, there might be some useful materials left behind.

A similar spinal fluid collection, even a little more, would be excellent.

[ Feet of the Resurrected Egg: Extremely tough, pitch-black bones are soaked in corpse poison under the corrosion of the Cow Demon's body. Weapons made from them can bring considerable poisonous damage to creatures.

Material evaluation: Extraordinary.

Is it handed over? ]

Without any hesitation, Roger handed over the spoils in his hand.

To his surprise, the hunter's hut only charged 4 of them, and then the house trembled, and the hunter's hut was upgraded in an instant.

Just scanning his field of vision quickly, Roger came outside the house and walked into the mist. This time, he easily passed through the original barrier and came to the corpse of the Demon Bull.

From head to toe, this guy's body was crushed, but the strange thing is that the bluestone under his body was not damaged in any way.

"The rules in this space are really strange."

Due to the communication of different worlds, the rules of each cursed land are very different, and many human legends and ghost stories originate from it.

Roger squatted down and searched on the ground. From the beginning to the end, what he got in the end was only a pair of horns on the top of the Demon Bull's head.

In addition, a small piece of vertebra was also found, and the weight in it was much less than what he had just obtained.

Barely enough for one use.

Today's harvest is enough to make Roger excited. Counting the tongue he got when he killed the demon spirit in the core area, now he is only short of the poison gland of a supernatural creature, even if he has a superhuman core.

As long as other corner materials are filled in, you can start to configure the grasses potion.

"Last one!"

Putting everything away, Roger returned to the hunter's hut. The loot he just submitted made the misty hut directly upgraded by two levels.

The Cottage of the Mist: Cursed Lands.

Level: 2

Completeness: 100%.

*It has three subsidiary expansion areas.

*The practice field has been opened.

*The basic facilities of the house are complete, and this place is more like a house than where you used to live.

*The hut is in an unknown place, and there are terrible dangers hidden in the mist. Please be careful that while hunting, you will also become someone else's prey.

*The infrastructure is turned on.
The rejuvenating wooden bed, storage boxes, practice room, and study area are working.

*Bonus: Peer through the fog: In the foggy state, your vision extends up to 15 meters.

*The loot area is now open. Loot Bonus:

Strong lv4: Your bones are strengthened to withstand more impacts and bursts.

*Finally, enjoy the thrill of hunting to the fullest! ]

The level up of the infrastructure is basically linked to the level up of the hunter's hut. In addition, new areas should only be opened up when a higher level cap is reached.

According to Roger's speculation, when the level of the misty hut reaches level 4, a new area should be opened.

It was just a Transcendence level of loot, which directly raised the level of the misty hut to level 2.

And it's not far away from level 3. Next time, if Roger gets more than two Transcendence level trophies, he might be able to raise the misty hut to level 4 in one go, and then open up a new area.

After tidying up the things in his hands, Roger returned to the real world.

Every time he uses the penetrating function, he must return to the place where he first entered at the end.

Especially if you use this function in a temporarily relocated hut, if you can't return within the time limit of relocation, you may be trapped at the other end.

As for the horns of the Demon Bull, the hut gave it a judgment that it was an unknown strange object, perhaps because of insufficient level, it could not be identified yet.

However, as he has come into contact with more and more monsters recently, the monster illustrated book in the study has also been updated, and the introduction given by the hunter's hut is more detailed. After looking through it, Roger learned a lot.

In addition, several potions have been updated in the Alchemy Notes.

Corpse-eating bio-oil, which can resist body decay, is similar to ghoul-like creatures. This potion can dispel the negative energy contained in their rotting flesh and blood, thereby disintegrating the body structure and increasing the damaged area.

In this foggy world, Roger encountered several creatures, all of which were of this type.

During the battle, his meditation level temporarily broke through, and he initially mastered the Ouroboros meditation method. Correspondingly, a new auxiliary medicine was also updated in the notes.

[ Meditation potion: An auxiliary potion that can only be taken after the spirit reaches a certain level. It is an enhanced and upgraded version of the concentration potion.

Please use it with caution, for ordinary people, it is no less than strong hallucinogenic potions and poisons, the mild ones will cause mental disorder, and the severe ones will go crazy. ]

In the battles he experienced before, Roger realized the importance of spiritual power. Not to mention the improvement of the strength of the seal in the future, just looking at the resistance to the spiritual shock of the demon spirit is enough for Roger to put it in the important promotion sequence.

After going through a battle in the foggy world, it was already evening outside, so after cleaning up his body and tidying up briefly, Roger drove to Bordeaux.

Next, he needed to collect the last piece of material, and at the same time investigate the so-called Stuart family.

10