Chapter 175. The Messenger
176 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger stepped back half a step, and took a look at the woman who appeared in front of him.

She is tall, close to 1.8 meters, with short black hair, thin cheeks, and an unconcealable indifference in her eyes.

She looked at the red-haired girl standing beside Roger, "Are you Amanda?"

"Take your luggage and follow me, you need to walk alone for the rest of the way."

Since this place has its own rules, it is impossible for Roger to force his way inside and hand over his luggage to Amanda.

"Okay see you soon, if you have any questions, you can always contact me."

"All right."

Amanda hesitated, but stood on tiptoe and gave Roger a big hug.

"Are you done?"

The short-haired woman's voice came from a distance, and she had already walked into the hall alone.

"Go quickly!"

Roger patted Amanda on the back, then watched the red-haired girl leave.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

Suddenly, another voice came from behind.

Do all sorceresses like surprise attacks?

Roger turned around, and standing by the door was a plump woman with a slender waist.

She was wearing a traditional dress from the Bordeaux region, her waist was narrowed, and she was not as tall as the woman just now, but her body proportions were appropriate, and she seemed to have a special sense of beauty.

Seeing Roger, the woman's pupils suddenly turned a strange green, "I didn't realize that you are not an ordinary person."

"The body is very strong, and it seems that he is not far from the Transcendence realm. It is rare to see someone so young but powerful."

The woman's body leaned against the wall by the door, looking lazy, but Roger instinctively tensed some muscles.

This woman is dangerous.

"You haven't answered my question just now, are you her boyfriend?"

Roger glanced at the woman opposite him.

"Whether she is my girlfriend or not, you have no chance."

"Ha ha."

The woman smiled, "I'm starting to like you a little bit, and because you're so funny, I can give you a piece of advice."

"Forget about your little girlfriend. The next time you meet, she will forget you completely."

"Oh?"

Roger frowned.

He heard a special meaning in the tone of the woman opposite.

"After going through the awakening ceremony, the activated bloodline will completely change this woman's character, no matter how much she loved you before."

"When she complete her awakening ceremony, she would become extremely indifferent."

"The memory will not change, but the current you is no different from a stranger to the brand new her."

"So forget about her as soon as possible, and then start a brand new relationship."

"It is said that Warlocks are the most indifferent Transcendents, and it is recognized by everyone, which naturally makes sense."

The woman on the opposite side parted her red lips, "Do you want to fall into my arms?"

She giggled as she spoke, folded her hands on her chest, and laughed so hard that the flower branches trembled wildly.

"Is this an inevitable process?"

Asked Roger.

The woman opposite nodded.

"The power of a warlock comes from blood, and blood contains instinct. In the final analysis, the source of our blood is a non-human creature."

"Since it is a non-human creature, it naturally does not have as many complicated and boring emotions as humans."

"This change is irreversible. Even without the awakening ritual, as the blood concentration increases, she will become more and more dehumanized."

The woman took a step forward.

"Do you want to try it? An inhuman experience?"

"Hehe."

Roger shook his head without hesitation.

In the extraordinary world, some piles cannot be hit randomly, because sometimes it is impossible to know whether it is a person or something else that is applauding you.

Henrik once said that Margaret is a well-known sorceress, and there is no more complete inheritance than her in the entire Dorpo area.

As for the changes after awakening, this is beyond Roger's control, and it depends entirely on Amanda herself.

After thinking about it, Roger left a voice message for Amanda.

Before he could say anything more, Vincent called to tell him that there was a new development about Roger's stay in the wandering bar.

…………

At the same time, in the hall of the Bordeaux Hunter branch, a group of people were standing, waiting for something solemnly.

But in the first place is Linda and a young man.

Behind them were the staff of the Hunter's Guild.

"Black, Mr. President, he..."

Linda hesitated to speak.

The young man stared ahead, "The teacher is at a critical moment and cannot get away."

"All right."

Linda sighed.

At this moment, there was a wave-like ripple at the door of the branch, and three figures walked through the barrier into the hall of the branch.

Linda's complexion changed, and she took the initiative to greet her.

"Mr. Sean, welcome to the Bordeaux Hunter Guild!"

The person called Sean is a middle-aged man with an elegant face, about 40 years old. He wears a bowler hat, and the suit on his body has no wrinkles.

"Ms. Linda."

Sean's gaze swept across the faces of the crowd.

At this moment, Black took the initiative to stand up, "Mr. Sean, the teacher is at a critical moment, and there is no way to leave for the time being."

"Are you going to be promoted?"

There was a hint of joy on Sean's face, "That guy has been in Bordeaux for more than ten years, and the time is indeed about the same."

Obviously, this Sean and the president of the Bordeaux Hunter Guild have been friends for many years.

"If you want to reminisce about the past, you can only go there to meet the teacher."

Blake lowered his head and said.

"No, no, no."

"I'm here this time mainly to investigate the chessboard world you submitted last time."

"A cursed land that is in the process of assimilation. This is really a rare experience. Even if it is closed, it needs to be understood."

He glanced at Blake.

"As for meeting your teacher, it's completely useless. With my current level, it is already very difficult to be close to the Bordeaux area. If I go to the bottom, it will definitely affect the existing balance of the two worlds."

"At that time, if because of my appearance, the cursed land below creates a big guy, then I will be in big trouble."

Sean said with a smile.

"What's the matter?"

Linda smiled, "The assimilation of the two worlds has almost stagnated, and external interference should be unlikely to bring about new changes."

"If it wasn't for this reason, the headquarters would not have sent me here to investigate."

"That's the truth, but we still need to be careful. After all, changes in the world cannot be controlled by our power."

Sean did not relax because of this, "Let's go, take me to that villa to have a look. In addition, there are survivors of this incident. I hope to meet them."

"Don't worry, everything is arranged."

Blake nodded.

"That guy is really lucky to have accepted a good student."

Sean's eyes were blazing, as if he could see through Black's entire being.

"It is actually my luck to be able to learn from the teacher."

Blake replied humbly.

"A very special bloodline..."

There was a hint of surprise in his eyes, but Sean didn't say anything, but left surrounded by everyone.

Blake raised his head, and a glint of inexplicable light flashed in his eyes.

11