Chapter 196. The Crescent Moon Level Witch
147 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you?"

"Intruder?"

"I don't know how you found this place, but your resistance is meaningless. When Miss Aurora and Mr. Joseph come back, your death will come."

"In addition, the way to get in and out is only in their hands, even if you kill me, it's useless."

The witch sneered.

"Do you think it's over when you leave here? Go out from here, there is a bigger test waiting for you."

"You can't escape!"

Hearing this, Roger's face darkened.

But at this moment, there was a sudden wave of water on the stone wall not far away. Roger was stunned for a moment, and then a trace of ecstasy flooded his face.

If you guessed right, there is an exit to connect to reality in this room, but it needs a special method to open it.

Before he could hesitate, Roger held the witch in front of him and rushed towards the stone wall not far away.

The water wave dissipated, and a woman appeared in the room. Roger, seeing this woman, exerted force with both hands, and pushed the witch held hostage in front of her violently towards her.

And he rushed to the stone wall at the fastest speed.

The distance of three or two meters was just a fleeting moment for Roger. As for the woman who just appeared, Roger didn't think much at all.

He has only one thought now, that is to get out of here and run far away.

"Who?!"

As soon as she entered the cursed land, Julian saw a figure flying towards her. She let out a low cry, and a terrifying force erupted from her body.

Boom!

Roger felt as if he had bumped into an air wall, and a huge shock force came, but he quickly stabilized his figure, drew out the steel sword on his back, burst into strength, and rushed up again!

"Go away!"

Facing the strange woman blocking the way, Roger unhesitatingly took out the weapon in his hand!

Roger didn't know how long the exit passage could last, but it had reached this point. If he missed this opportunity, he might never be able to leave.

A terrible thrust was formed on this woman, and it was useless to force her way in, so Roger didn't hold back at all in this attack!

"Miss Julian, he was an unexpected intruder!"

The witch who was pushed out just now yelled loudly with blood on her head.

Julian's expression was slightly condensed, but then her eyes burst into a ball of light, and her eyes were fixed on the blade that Roger had slashed.

"It's contaminated with Aurora's soul, so you killed her!!"

Terrible mental power swept out, Roger's eyes protruded slightly, and a stream of blood spewed out of his mouth, but he gritted his teeth and still chopped the weapon in his hand to the opposite woman.

Click!

The clothes on Julian's body were shattered and blocked Roger's steel sword abruptly. Immediately behind her, a black crescent moon rose slowly.

This is a symbol built of spirit and magic, the sign of the Crescent Witch!

"Wtf!"

At this moment, Roger finally understood what level of the enemy he was attacking, and in the next second, terrifying power was transmitted from the steel sword.

Roger's whole body was pushed out like a cannonball, and hit the wall behind him heavily.

"Puff!"

His internal organs were surging, and he couldn't help spitting out a big mouthful of blood.

At this time, he was only five or six meters away from the distant exit, but the woman standing between him and the exit stretched this distance to infinity!

Combining what the woman said just now, and the conversation between Aurora and Joseph, Roger finally figured out his identity.

Julian, Aurora's younger sister, the terrible guy who she said was a candidate for the next voodoo queen.

But Roger never thought that this Julian would be a Crescent Moon-level witch.

"Run away, run far away!"

The space in the room was limited, and no matter how confident he was in himself, Roger didn't think he would be able to confront a witch at the crescent level head-on.

That spanned two levels!

Quickly getting up from the ground, Roger dodged towards the door, and the next second there was a violent explosion, and a deep hole had been smashed out where he had just fallen.

And Julian was withdrawing her palm calmly, her eyes were calm, as if she was looking at a dead person.

"You can't escape!"

"Although Aurora is a waste, she can only die in my hands!"

At this time, Roger couldn't care less about flirting, he rushed out of the room and ran away quickly without even looking at Julian!

The people around were startled by the commotion here, Roger slashed at the few people who rushed forward, and then there was a burst of wind behind him, and he swung his sword in a hurry to block.

But in the next second, the weapon in his hand swung empty, and a mass of black energy exploded in front of him. Then, like a living thing, this mass of energy penetrated into his mouth and nose along Roger's breath.

"What?!"

Roger's face changed wildly, but soon this mass of energy gathered on his forehead, forming a pitch-black eye!

While running in a hurry, Roger saw Julian with a full aura and a crescent moon floating behind her.

"Under my watchful eyes, you can't escape!"

Before he had time to think about the effect of this spell, Roger rushed out of the pass and ran towards the dense forest in the distance.

At this time, Julian didn't seem to be in a hurry to follow Roger. She glanced over, and everyone couldn't resist the terrible mental pressure, and couldn't help but lower their heads.

"Block the entire area, how are the other seeds prepared?"

"Miss Julian, we has already collected all the pieces, as long as they are cultivated, the ceremony can be officially started."

Julian nodded.

"Take me to see."

"But that intruder..."

"He won't be able to run away. I'll have plenty of time to torture him after I've finished my work given by the teacher."

Playing with the soul is the spice of life, but Julian is sober, who made her have all this now.

She showed a smile, and then came to the exaggerated cave door.

As soon as he approached, there was a faint cry from the cave, like weeping, as if someone was suffering from pain.

Julian walked to the depths of the cave, and a huge pit appeared in front of her eyes at the bottom, and a viscous liquid like flesh and blood rolled into the pit.

Going down the stairs to the bottom, there are rows of densely packed heads in the flesh-like mud.

These faces include men and women, old and young, but each of them rolled their eyes, looked at the top of the cave, and opened their mouths very wide, but the strange thing is that their wailing voices did not come from their throats.

Because a brown tube was poured into their gaping mouths, no, that wasn't a tube at all, but a part of some kind of creature!

"Put the last seed down."

Julian said.

Next to it, two witches brought out Gail who was stripped clean.

Immediately afterwards, someone chanted a spell, and the flesh-and-blood quagmire kept rolling.

Boom!

A thick brown plant covered with thorns sprang from it.

It looked like an enlarged plant, except that the body was covered with green sacs, and at the top was a closed flower bud.

Immediately after the flower bud opened, the bright red tissue was like a monster's mouth, surrounded by sharp thorns, and several twisted tentacles protruded from the center!

This thing doesn't look like a plant at all, but seems to be a mixture of countless flesh and blood.

Whoosh!

The trunk of the plant sticks out, the buds on the top expand greatly, and then swallows Gail who is standing next to him in one gulp.

I don't know how it did it. When it retracted into the mud, only Gail's bare head was exposed.

12