Chapter 197. Strange
149 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're not Beach, who are you?!"

Carl counted down his hair, pulled his hands, and a transparent spiritual whip appeared in his hands.

"Oh?"

The figure who turned around tilted his head and looked at Karl who was not far away.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm Beach?"

The figure in front of him was wearing Beach's clothes, and his height and build were very close to Beach's, almost identical to Beach's from the back.

But when he turned around, his face was strange and scary.

It was still Beach's face, but the whole face collapsed downward, stretched extremely long like a melted candle.

There was a big gap at the corner of the eye, revealing the eyeballs that were rolling around.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Carl always feels like there are tiny bugs crawling around in the eyeballs.

It's okay that he didn't speak, but with the shaking of the muscles on his face, the melting speed of his entire face was intensifying, and it seemed that he might fall to the ground at any time.

"Oh?"

The man seemed to have discovered the abnormality in himself, and he reached out to support his falling face.

"Why did it break down so quickly?"

Both hands dragged upwards hard, as if wanting to restore the fallen flesh and blood back to its original flavor, but with his movements, the flesh and blood on his face melted together.

What finally appeared before Carl's eyes was an extremely distorted, disfigured and terrifying face with crooked features.

"Is it better now?"

"Die to me?!"

Frightened and terrified, Carl couldn't help throwing out the spiritual whip in his hand.

"Crackling!"

To Carl's surprise, the monster in front of him didn't dodge, but let the weapon in Carl's hand bind him.

In the next second, with Carl's pulling, the seemingly strong and hateful monster was directly torn apart by the fragile spirit whip, turning into a mass of shredded meat.

Paji!

The monster's upper body was torn apart, and the flesh and blood fell into the field. Its thick legs moved forward a few steps, and finally fell down weakly.

"Ah!"

Carl roared, venting the fear in his heart, and then he seemed to think of something, and quickly rushed to the hut not far away.

"Cain! Michelle!"

Carl knocked open the door and saw Cain and Michelle collapse beside the bed. As for Lawrence, his arm was wrapped in a bandage and he was still in a coma.

Click!

Hearing the sound, Michelle jumped up from the ground, and the bullet was loaded and aimed at Carl who rushed in.

"Don't shoot it's me!"

Carl shouted loudly, Michelle calmed down and saw the figure in front of her clearly.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"If you're one second slower, your head will be blasted by Michelle!"

Cain was also awakened by the sound. He stood up from the ground and stared at Carl angrily.

After a period of rest, Cain's mental state seemed much better, his eyes sparkled, and he seemed to have returned to his peak state.

Michelle retracted the gun in her hand.

"Aren't you looking ahead? Why did you run back?"

Cain's expression changed.

"Somebody is coming?"

"No, no!"

Seeing that Michelle and Cain were both safe and sound, Carl's nervousness gradually eased, and it was only then that he noticed that the corners of their mouths and hands were covered with blood.

Surprised, Carl couldn't help asking.

"What's going on, why are your hands and mouths full of blood?"

"Blood?!"

Cain and the two were taken aback for a moment, then looked at each other, but then they looked at Carl with doubts.

"Where is the blood? What’s wrong with you?"

Cain couldn't help taking a step back.

"Do not move!"

Carl was about to say something, but Michelle pointed her gun at him.

Cain had a solemn expression, put his hands in a weird posture, bit the tip of his tongue, and gave a low drink.

"Enlightenment!"

A strong sense of oppression came from Cain's body, and an evil spirit crawled out of his back.

"You suspect that I am possessed by evil spirits?"

Carl smiled, "I am a psychic myself, if there are evil spirits approaching, I will notice."

After listening to Carl's words, Cain did not take it lightly.

"Michelle and I just ate a little plant tuber, which was dug out by Beach, and he should have sent you a few pieces."

"Although the taste is a little bit bad, it has no color itself. It's so weird that you can see blood now."

"Plant tubers, what are they?"

Carl followed Michelle's line of sight, and under the bed, on the edge of a piece of dilapidated bark, half of his gnawed arm was exposed!

Reminiscent of what Beech dug in the field just now, his stomach churned, and Carl suddenly understood what Cain and Michelle were eating!

"Is this what Beach gave you?"

Carl couldn't help screaming.

"Beach? Beach has already encountered an accident! Just now, I saw a monster with a melting face, disguised as Beach, digging up corpses in the field!"

"What you eat is not a plant tuber at all, but carrion dug out from the ground!!"

Carl yelled loudly.

"This place is too weird, we must get out of here immediately!"

"Go! Go!"

As he spoke, Carl reached out and pulled Cain who was standing in front of him.

"Don't move!"

Cain gave a low snort, with a hint of deterrent force in his voice.

Carl was in a daze, and then he saw Cain take a step forward, as if he was going to tie him up.

"Don't rush Cain, I promise not to do anything."

Carl spread his hands.

"Tie me up and get me out of here, okay?"

"That monster has killed Beach, and here we all have been affected, which is so abnormal, the brain seems to have been out of its own control."

For some reason, after entering this room, Carl felt that his thoughts seemed to be affected, as if something was being gradually stripped from his mind.

There was a fear in his heart that maybe it wouldn't be long before he would become like Cain and Michelle. Everyone will die here by then!

"I heard someone talking about me?"

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from behind.

Carl's scalp was numb, and he turned his head stiffly.

A tall figure appeared at the door of the hut. While talking, the man put the hoe in his hand on the edge of the door.

"Beach?!"

Carl's voice changed completely.

"I went to cover and found out you weren't there." Beach looked at Carl.

"I thought it was an accident."

Beach looked at Carl worriedly.

"I just heard you mention me, what are you talking about?"

Cain sighed, "There is something wrong with Carl. He even said that you have been killed by monsters, and the things we ate."

As he spoke, he pulled out a tuber from under the bed.

Click!

"He even said it was a rotting corpse."

Carl's eyes widened, watching helplessly as the juice splashed from Cain's torn half of his arm.

"That's terrible!"

Beach's dignified voice came from behind.

"Snapped!"

A large hand rests on Carl's shoulder, and Beach's face is pressed against Carl's profile.

"Tell me, how did I die in your eyes?"

"Is that so?"

Carl turned his head, and Beach's face melted like a candle so close.

10