Chapter 199. Vitality
151 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in a daze, a little light shone into the house from the gap in the wooden house.

"Is it daylight already?"

Carl muttered something in a low voice, but soon he remembered his situation, raised his head suddenly, and looked around.

Not far away, Cain and Michelle were leaning against the bed, swallowing frantically.

There was a large pile of sticky and rotting corpses on the ground, but the two of them seemed unable to see them. There was no usual clarity in their eyes, only chaos remained.

Obviously, the stomach has stretched out into an exaggerated shape, but there is no sign of stopping.

"Are you hungry?"

"Eat something?"

A distorted sound came from beside him, and Carl turned sideways, and Beach's entire face melted, hanging on his chest like a pizza.

He grinned like he had torn a hole in a dough.

"Why not kill us?"

Carl was completely desperate, and simply gave up resistance.

"Eat it, you will forget all your troubles after eating it."

"hey-hey."

"Become...like them."

Beach's eyes hang from his face, looking at Carl at an odd angle.

"kill me! Why didn't you kill me?!"

Carl growled.

"Kill you?"

"Why did I kill you?"

"When a person dies, the meat is no longer fresh."

"It's been a long time since I tasted fresh flesh and blood."

Beach's tongue stuck out of his mouth.

The tongue was dark brown, like a writhing polyp.

"Your goal has been achieved, show your true colors."

A look of grief flashed in Carl's eyes.

"Where's Beach?"

"Did you kill him?"

"Oh... that man."

The monster's entire face squirmed and changed little by little. Before long, a strange woman with disheveled hair covered in thick sores and a sharp nose like a bird's beak appeared in front of Carl.

"Here... That's what they eat."

The strange woman shook her head, her hair was very long but very little, and only a little bit was left at the sideburns. When she shook her head, her long hair fluttered, but this scene did not make people feel pleasing to the eye.

The pale skin was like the surface of a magnified worm, and there seemed to be something wriggling under the surface. With her chuckle, the fat on her body trembled.

"Giggle, Look how happy they are."

"It's a pity, it's a pity to kill him like this."

The woman moved her fat body.

"Yes!"

"I want to plant you in the field, and then eat up the flesh of your body bit by bit. It is a magical land, and you will not die in a short time if you plant it in it."

"And the cut off flesh will continue to grow back."

The woman clapped her hands excitedly.

"I'm such a genius."

"I'll never be short of meat if I do this!"

"Ha ha!"

"It's okay if you don't eat."

The woman stretched out her fuzzy palm and patted Carl's face.

"Poor thing, one day you will understand that losing your mind is actually a kind of happiness."

"Jie Jie!"

The woman gave a strange laugh, picked up the hoe on the side, pushed the door and went out.

"Dig holes, plant seeds, fill soil, and fertilize! Yeah, and a poor ghost who keeps his sanity."

"It's a joy to hear his screams every day."

After understanding the meaning of the monster's words, Carl felt cold all over his body.

It was hard for him to imagine that if he was planted in the soil, he would watch the monster cut off his flesh every day, put it in a large pot next to the hut, boil it with firewood, and eat it in front of his face. Just drink it up!

Just thinking about such a scene made him feel extremely hopeless.

Rather than doing this, it would be easier to die directly!

Shout!

There was the sound of digging the ground outside, accompanied by the woman's weird laughter.

"One, two, three, four, a few pits."

"Plant meat worms in the pit."

"Ha ha……"

"I want to cook well."

Both hands and feet were tightly bound, and Karl struggled to stand up, but as soon as he moved, Cain, who were sitting by the bed and eating, turned his faces vigilantly.

Staring at him with a ferocious look.

The two companions who were extremely familiar at this time became like beasts, and Carl felt sad from it.

"It's fine to die."

"As a demon hunter, dying at the hands of monsters is better than being killed by people from the Voodoo Association!"

But when Carl was about to end his life, a slight movement on the wooden bed made him stare wide-eyed!

"Lawrence?!"

Carl almost cried out in surprise.

Lawrence, who had been in a coma, did not know when he would wake up, not only that, but his eyes were clear, as if he had not been affected in any way.

Carl heart was pounding like it was about to jump out of my chest. He leaned against the gap beside him and looked out.

The monster's fat body was swinging a hoe in the field, and when he turned his head, hope rose again in his heart.

"Maybe, I still have a chance!"

Cain and Michelle, who were eating like crazy, didn't notice Lawrence waking up on the bed at all.

Lawrence's face was pale, with sweat dripping from his forehead, but the pride of the past had faded from his young face.

A pair of bright scary eyes.

After understanding the message in Lawrence's eyes, Carl mustered all his strength and bounced up in a strange gesture, then slammed into Cain who was not far away.

"Snapped!"

Lawrence's palm was raised high, then dropped.

Michelle fell down.

As soon as Cain, who was swallowing, came to his senses, he was hit in the arms by Carl who rushed over, and then there was continuous severe pain in the back of his head.

Clap clap!

At this time, Lawrence could no longer care about the accidental injury, mustered all the strength of his body, and stopped until he saw Cain's eyes rolled white, and he fainted completely.

Several actions in a row exhausted all his strength, and his whole body was like being fished out of water, with a large amount of blood oozing from the wound.

"Successful, we succeeded!"

Carl could hardly contain the joy in his heart.

"What's the matter, Lawrence? Why aren't you affected?"

Lawrence gritted his teeth and struggled to get up from the bed.

While helping Carl untie the restraints on his body, he quickly replied, "Pain makes my perception extremely sharp. When Beachy went out and came back, he had already been replaced by that monster."

Lawrence wiped sweat from his brow.

"I discovered the abnormality at that time, but my reaction was regarded as impulsive by the two of Cain."

Lawrence let out a long breath.

"It's all about luck."

"The medicine Michelle injected me with actually helped me stabilize my mind, coupled with the constant pain and hidden toxins in my body."

"This allowed me to barely maintain my sanity."

"This house is weird, we must get out of here immediately!"

Lawrence stepped on the ground with both feet, and he spun around for a while, but he took a few deep breaths, and still gritted his teeth to help the fainted Michelle.

"One per person."

"Let's get out of here!"

But when the two moved their bodies close to the door, the weird woman standing in the yard waving a hoe seemed to have discovered something.

Turn around and walk towards the house.

For a moment, Carl felt that all the courage in his body had been sucked out!

11