Chapter 203. Alienation
151 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling that his consciousness became a trance, Roger knew that this was the precursor of dizziness in his brain due to lack of oxygen.

He desperately wanted to control himself to open his mouth wide and breathe hard, but at this moment he found powerlessly that he couldn't control his body to react at all.

It was pitch black in front of my eyes, I couldn't hear any sound in my ears, and the fluctuations in my thinking were suppressed to the limit.

Little by little, the flame of thinking seems to be extinguished at any time.

I don't know how long it has passed, when Roger can hardly feel his own existence, when the only remaining consciousness about self is about to be wiped out.

Suddenly, the feeble fire of consciousness flared up.

Gradually, Roger's brain was able to think about more problems, and a little light appeared in front of his eyes. Although he couldn't hear any sound in his ears, he knew that the most difficult stage had passed.

After an unknown amount of time, Roger heard his own panting, like a drowning person, with a hoarse voice coming from his throat.

As the potion's effect faded, Roger's own resistance and the poison's damage formed a delicate balance.

His body was severely damaged, but it was no longer so deadly, and his eyes were still very blurred. Roger was very grateful for the decision he had made.

In this case, not to mention injecting medicine, he couldn't even complete the simplest movements.

His thoughts seemed to be floating in the air, and illusions began to appear in front of his eyes. Sometimes he felt as if he had regained control of his body, but it didn't take long before he fell into darkness again.

After an unknown amount of time, severe pain came from the neck, something pierced into the artery, and in the next second, liquid like ice was poured into the body!

Roger's consciousness woke up from the chaotic state, and he knew that the second stage had begun!

The icy liquid flows from the venous arteries into the blood vessels and then spreads throughout the whole body, gradually the body seems to be frozen.

Roger opened his eyes, wanting to lower his head to observe his state.

Kaka!

"What happened?"

Slowly, the medicine was absorbed by the body, and a strange force rose up in the body, but it was strange that this force ignored the muscles, bones and blood, and actually penetrated the whole body and gathered in the brain!

My mind became clearer than ever before, and many difficulties and doubts I encountered in cultivation were instantly disintegrated.

The mental power as thin as a gossamer continued to grow, and before Roger could control it, he spontaneously formed a standard circle in his mind.

End to end.

A perfect Ouroboros.

Not only that, strange power gathered in the body of Ouroboros, the body of the snake as thin as gossamer continued to grow, fine scales began to appear on the surface of the body.

The originally dead snake opened its eyes, revealing a pair of yellow pupils!

What Roger didn't know was that in the real world, his clear eyes also turned into weird vertical pupils.

The pupils exude a yellow luster.

Cold and heartless.

The process of alienation continues, as if the internal organs are melting, and in this process, the functions of some organs are enhanced and added, and at the same time organs with different functions are even combined to form a new structure.

Generally speaking, the reproductive defects of the witcher were formed during this process, but Roger had the blessing of the hunter's hut, and the whole process went smoothly.

If he didn't take corresponding measures in some future battles due to this reason, it wouldn't be long before he would be blocked by a large group of women holding children at the door.

After alienation, Roger has initially become another kind of humanoid creature, and has formed reproductive isolation with ordinary humans.

On this path, what a strong individual pursues is no longer reproduction.

But eternal life!

With a lot of accumulation, before the trial of grasses, Roger made full preparations, and his body and spirit have been improved to the limit that ordinary humans can achieve.

His strong physique and tenacious spirit allowed him to pass the first two stages without any risk.

What Roger didn't know was that during the four days of his disappearance, great changes had taken place outside.

Boom boom boom!

From day to night, from night to dawn.

The woman moved her fat body and knocked on the door frantically. She couldn't figure out why she couldn't enter this cabin.

If it weren't for the importance of this cabin to the weird woman, she might have manipulated the scarecrow to attack here.

She doesn't have much attack power, no matter how many times she is killed here, she can be resurrected in the field after a period of time.

The scarecrow is her real body, so she will not easily use the scarecrow to attack unless necessary.

The strange cabin is fatally attractive to those who approach it. Once you step into it, you will fall into a terrible nightmare, gradually swallowed up by the cabin and become a lamb to be slaughtered.

But now, she was standing at the door of the cabin, but she couldn't push the door open no matter what!

…………

Not finding Roger in the mountains, Julian returned to the core area of ​​the Voodoo Association with a solemn face.

What puzzled her was that in the following tracking, she never sensed the information sent back by the spell.

"Has he left here?"

Julian shook her head. The Voodoo Association has devoted countless efforts to this cursed land, in order to prevent the assimilation of powerful enemies inside the cursed land.

The Voodoo Queen didn't come here in person, Julian presided over all the big and small matters, and now she has blocked the whole place with spells.

It is impossible for any departure to escape her perception.

"Will my spell tracking be erased?"

Julian sneered.

"After completing the task of the teacher, let me see how long you can hide."

She has made all the preparations, and then just needs to wait for things to develop.

Just then a witch came over, "Miss Julian, we found a special clue."

"Not long ago, we sent people to search along the road and found some covered corpses in the forest. Following these clues, we came to the Wolfe Factory."

"Judging from the traces of the battle at the scene, it's not just one person who came here, it should be a team of witchers."

"Judging from the bullets and traces left at the scene, they should be a team of wandering hunters. The number should be between 4 and 6 people. Some of them were seriously injured, and a broken arm was left at the scene."

"Wandering Hunter Squad?"

Julian seemed to think of something, "That is to say, they came here not because of a simple accident, but because they have a task to perform?"

The witch on the opposite side nodded.

Julian thought for a while, "Tell Ashley what happened, and ask her to look it up and find everyone who appeared near the Bordeaux factory that night."

"Kill them all."

Julian said lightly.

"Make it normal, try not to attract the attention of the Hunter Guild."

........

Shameless unwanted suggestion from the author: If you wanna read 50+ advanced chapters of my both of books, check out my Patreon page, please...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

12