Chapter 204. Resurrection
136 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riverdale, night.

Throughout the day, news about the presence of monsters in the Wolfe factory spread. Although some people worked in the factory, it was nothing more than gossip for the whole town.

The setting sun was slowly falling, and the orange-red light coated the whole town with a warm color.

Children who go out to play, adults who work and get off work, the whole town presents a peaceful and peaceful atmosphere.

Emily took advantage of the last discount in the store to buy some emergency food. She is a woman in her 30s with a slightly fat body.

She wasn't pretty, she was wearing a large plaid shirt, her face was a little pale, and she didn't dress herself carefully when she went out.

"See you tomorrow!"

The salesperson said hello formulaically.

Emily smiled when she heard the words, nodded, and left with her bag.

"What a poor woman."

The salesperson sighed, "It's a good family, but it's all ruined by a car accident!"

Emily wasn't driving, and she hadn't touched the wheel front for months since the incident. Perhaps there will be no way to do it in the future life.

The sky gradually became dark, and Emily walked mechanically on the street. After walking for a while, when she regained her senses, she looked up and saw a familiar street.

What happened back then seems to be vivid.

The screeching of brakes, the sound of broken windows, and then a loud bang, the last image she saw before she passed out was her bloodied husband desperately dragging himself out of the car.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

The food in her hands spilled all over the floor, Emily squatted down, and couldn't help crying.

At this moment, a figure slowly came to her side, squatting down to pick up the scattered food on the ground.

"Thank you, I can do it by myself..."

Emily wiped away her tears and raised her head, but the moment she saw that face, her movements froze and her body shook violently.

Joy, doubt, confusion, and all kinds of emotions were intertwined, her half-squatting body took a step back, and she fell to the ground.

Familiar face, familiar clothes, apart from that pale skin, the man in front of her is clearly her husband!

"Steve, is that you?"

Emily stretched out her hand tremblingly, but only halfway through the movement, she retracted in horror.

In the past few months, she has experienced too many similar situations, "That's good, as long as I can see you one more time, it's good."

But at this moment, the man who finished picking up the food on the ground took a step forward and took Emily's hand.

Although the temperature transmitted from the body of the man on the opposite side is a bit low, the sense of fullness cannot be replaced by illusions.

Emily wept with joy.

Her muddled mind made her subconsciously ignore many problems, "Even if it's a hallucination!"

Emily took the man's big hand.

"Steve, come with me, let's go home!"

"The gods must have heard my voice and sent you back to me."

Emily pulled the man and ran towards the house quickly. She was as happy as a child, and the smile returned to her face again.

When she got home, it was completely dark. Emily turned on the light, first pushed her husband onto the sofa, and then picked up her mobile phone. She couldn't wait to share everything she saw with herself. relatives.

"Honey, from today on we will not be apart for a moment!"

What Emily didn't know was that at this very moment, in River Valley Town, there were countless families similar to her, encounter this same miracle.

Early the next morning, a car entered the town. Before dawn, the town was quiet.

The car slowly pulled up to the side of the road. A middle-aged woman with a slightly fat body opened the door. The house not far away was brightly lit. It was obvious that the owner of the house had not slept all night.

"Bang bang bang!"

The woman rang the doorbell a few times, but seeing no one answered, she rapped on the door vigorously.

"Emily!"

"Emily!"

I don't know if it was because her voice was so loud that it disturbed the neighbor's dog, and the continuous dog barking came from not far away.

The woman cursed under her breath, stopped knocking, and ran back to the car to find a key.

Click!

The door opened, and the middle-aged woman rushed in hastily.

"Emily, where are you? Mom is here to see you."

The face of the middle-aged woman was full of fear.

"You called yesterday to tell me that Steve is back?"

Because of negligence while driving, Emily had a major car accident a few months ago. She narrowly escaped unharmed, but her husband and the child in her stomach died in the car accident at the same time.

Since then, she has often experienced hallucinations, but it was the first time that she looked as convincing as last night.

No one was found on the first floor, so the middle-aged woman stepped on high heels and came to the second floor.

Pushing open the door of the bedroom, the room was in a mess, the sheets and quilts were wrapped in a ball, as if someone had slept on it last night.

"Emily!"

The middle-aged woman came down the stairs and yelled loudly. Just when she was about to call the police in a hurry, she suddenly heard a strange sound coming from somewhere on the first floor.

"Emily?"

"is it you?"

The middle-aged woman searched for the sound, and the high-heeled shoes made a crisp sound when they were knocked on the wooden board. As she got closer, an inexplicable emotion appeared in her heart.

The voice came from the back door.

The middle-aged woman pushed open the door, and Emily was sitting on the steps near the back door, her waist hunched, her shoulders undulating, and a weird chewing sound came from her ears.

Hearing the sound coming from behind, Emily stopped, and then slowly turned her head.

Her hair was disheveled, her face was filthy, her mouth was wide open, and it was filled with brown mud. The movement of turning around seemed to press on her stomach. Emily's eyes were slightly protruding, and she vomited crazily.

Wow!

Under the horrified eyes of the middle-aged woman, she saw Emily spit out a big puddle of mud!

"Ah!!"

The piercing cry of the middle age woman spread far, far away...

At this moment, the barking of dogs not far away seemed to stop.

Thirty minutes later, when the middle-aged woman sent Emily, who had a swollen abdomen and was unconscious, to the hospital, she unexpectedly saw many patients similar to Emily.

"Doctor, what happened?"

"Is it a new type of infectious disease?"

Faced with inquiries from many family members, the medical staff of the small town hospital were helpless.

"Our initial suspicion is a neurotoxin."

A doctor stood up and gave a simple answer for everyone.

"Be patient, everyone, give us a little time, and we have notified the staff of the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"Please rest assured!"

Everyone felt at ease, and after tossing the whole morning, the sun slowly rose, but at this moment, there was a heart-piercing scream from the room at the end of the corridor.

The next moment screams came one after another, everyone turned around, and saw the medical staff struggling to rush out from the door of the ward!

10