Chapter 205. Phytochemical Diseases
181 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urgent notice, urgent notice!"

Hearing the voice from the walkie-talkie, Andrine slowly slowed down, and then picked up the walkie-talkie.

"Speaking."

"There is a special epidemic in the River Valley Town. All the police officers who are on vacation and who are not performing their duties immediately rushed to the Bay Town Police Station. We will set up a temporary support team and go to the River Valley Town!"

"Receive!"

Andrine hung up the walkie-talkie helplessly, she thought about it and called Amanda.

She felt a little bit sorry for not being able to send Amanda to Bordeaux yesterday, so she decided to go to Bordeaux to see Amanda today after she finally finished her work.

But who would have imagined that she would receive an unexpected mission.

After a brief chat, Andrine turned around and arrived at the police station in Bay Town.

When she walked into the meeting room, she found that except for two colleagues who left Menia on their annual leave, almost all the others had arrived.

Greg nodded at Andrine, and pointed to a chair beside him.

"Just yesterday morning, River Valley Town Hospital received thirty-two strange patients."

"All of them were taken to hospital by relatives or friends because they swallowed large amounts of dirt."

"Several of them were in serious condition and some even died on the way."

"After simple vomiting and corresponding treatment, most of them were in a stable condition, but not long after dawn, these patients who had fallen into a coma showed terrible aggression."

"They use their nails, teeth, and everything they can touch to attack everyone they see!"

The one speaking on it was a middle-aged man with a big belly.

"Because of the sudden incident, six medical staff died!"

"After expert analysis, it was initially identified as a new type of dupin. Now the news is temporarily blocked, we need to leave immediately to River Valley Town for support!"

The middle-aged man said in a deep voice.

"Boss, this should be a matter for the CDC?"

"What are we going to do? Give those crazy guys a headshot?"

A voice came from below, and his words caused a burst of laughter.

The middle-aged man shook his head, "Because of what happened in the hospital, the entire River Valley Town is now in turmoil. With people's impetuousness, the crime rate has skyrocketed!"

He held out five fingers.

"Every day we go to support, we enjoy 5 times the subsidy!"

"Snapped!"

He slapped his palms on the table.

"Is there anyone who isn't planning to go?"

In Menia, the local police station only serves local residents, and cross-regional operations rarely occur. However, after hearing the subsidy standard proposed by the middle-aged man, the atmosphere below suddenly became much more enthusiastic.

"Well, I hope this support can last for a month."

It seems that the nature of the job is no different from that in Bay Town. Naturally, no one intends to give up this seemingly opportunity to make money.

Andrine hesitated for a moment. She was going to refuse, but at this moment, the middle-aged man above suddenly spoke.

"Since no one quits."

"Andrine, you are in charge of this operation, and Greg will assist you. A few people will be left to handle the affairs of Bay Town, and the others will follow Andrine's orders."

"Yes!"

Although Andrine wanted to refuse, she nodded helplessly when the words came to her lips.

River Valley Town and Bay Town are not far away, and they can be reached in about an hour if the road conditions are relatively good.

"For specific matters, you can go to Officer Michael when you arrive in River Valley Town, and you can ask him any questions."

The middle-aged man asked a few words, and then left.

Flipping through the documents in her hand, Andrine always felt that something was a little strange.

Although those guys who are infected can do anything, but eating dirt... And it's a little strange that everyone shows the symptoms of eating dirt.

After sorting out the information briefly, Andrine screened the number of people again.

Before leaving, she called Police Officer Michael in River Valley Town several times, but no one answered the call.

It wasn't too far anyway, and Andrine and the others set off directly.

After the car drove for more than an hour, everyone drove into River Valley Town, a prosperous and stable town on weekdays, but the streets were a little quiet at this time.

Many stores were closed, and there were not many people on the street. Andrine also saw several young people in strange clothes.

"The situation seems to be more serious than imagined."

Greg frowned.

When they came to the gate of the police station, a large group of residents of River Valley Town were gathered there, some of them were protesting loudly with banners in their hands.

After hearing what Andrine heard, it was nothing more than talking about paying taxes safely. On the high platform, there was a strong black man calming everyone's emotions.

But it is clear that his efforts have had little effect.

At this moment, a commotion suddenly broke out in the crowd. A young man suddenly threw a woman beside him down. He waved his hands indiscriminately, and soon beat the woman who fell to the ground until her head was bleeding.

Seeing this, other people around rushed forward to stop him, but this young man showed strength far beyond normal people, and several strong men who came up to stop him were easily knocked down by him.

Using both hands and feet, he jumped onto the back of a strong man, opened his mouth and tore off the ear of the man under him.

"Ah……"

The man screamed, and now no one around dared to step forward to help.

"Stop him!" The black man on the high platform shouted.

But the police officers in the police station were surrounded by the crowd in front of them, and they couldn't rush up for a while. At this moment, Andrine and Greg opened the car door and rushed up from the outside.

"Come down!"

Greg did not rush to pull the young man, but punched him in the ribs, and the young man opened his mouth involuntarily under the heavy blow.

Andrine saw the opportunity and stepped forward to kick the man off.

The young man rolled a few times on the ground, let out a strange roar, and then rushed up again!

Andrine's pupils shrank slightly, and it was only then that she saw the young man's appearance clearly.

Judging by the clothes on his body, he should be only eighteen or nineteen years old, but for some reason, his whole face looks shriveled and old as if he was dehydrated.

The eyes were wide open, the whites of the eyes turned blood red, and the mouth opened wide like a hungry beast.

"Andrine be careful!"

Greg stepped forward and collided with the young man. With his strength, he suffered a small loss.

The two wrestled into a ball, and the people around them dispersed with a bang, and the police officers in the police station also stepped forward to help.

At this moment, several young people wearing strange costumes that Andrine had seen before suddenly rushed up.

Boom!

With just one kick, the young man was kicked several meters away, then he raised his hand, and a needle was shot from the gun, which was inserted into the body of the fallen man.

The police officer standing on the high platform before also recognized the logo on the car of Andrine and others.

"Is it Magistrate Andrine?"

"Have you found the problem yet?"

Andrine asked back.

The black man sighed, and brought Andrine and others to the inside of the police station. After everyone sat down, he said solemnly:

"It's not a new drug at all. To be honest, we still don't know exactly what caused this situation."

"We can only call it a phytochemical disease for the time being!"

10