Chapter 214. New Moon and Sickle
122 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang!

With a movement of Roger's figure, he successfully blocked every attack from Julian. As a witch, Julian's strength was terrifying.

Even in the face of a demon hunter of the same level, she can definitely crush him.

Unfortunately, she was facing Roger.

"You have such power when you first entered the Transcendence realm. You are not an ordinary demon hunter. You must be from a certain family of blood hunters!"

Roger didn't make a sound. Although he seemed to deal with it very easily, he actually went all out.

The mental power in his mind was continuously being consumed, and Julian on the opposite side was also getting more and more anxious. The figure of this woman flickered, appearing almost like a teleportation in the shadows.

If she wanted to escape with peace of mind, Roger might not be able to catch up with her. Slowly, Roger also discovered the mystery of Julian's ability.

The black dress draped over the body.

Not only is it Julian's weapon, but it is also the external manifestation of this weird spell. No matter how many pieces it is chopped into, it will automatically return to Julian's body.

Thinking of this, Roger's heart moved, and he slowly gathered the Quen sign covering his body.

Sure enough, without the induction of the seal, Roger's reaction speed was greatly reduced, and he soon became timid. After three or five attacks, Julian found a chance to leave a scar on his shoulder.

"What about your abilities?"

Julian sneered.

"It seems that this ability is not infinite..."

"Your spell is not unlimited, is it?"

Roger sneered, stepping on the brown soil under his feet, and his injuries were recovering at an extremely fast speed.

Seeing Roger's recovery ability far surpassing that of a normal transcendent, Julian's eyes flashed with a hint of understanding.

"Tell me which family you come from?"

"When you die, I can send your body back to your family cemetery, oh... Maybe I can keep it."

Julian looked greedily at Roger's body.

Such a body is the best medium for unleashing some black magic.

"What are you going to do with my body?"

Roger sneered, and fought and retreated.

"It's too late to run now!"

Julian's speed suddenly increased, the clothes on her body were completely removed, a ball of light appeared in her eyes, and her spiritual power condensed together, forming sharp spikes!

"Break!"

There was a stabbing pain in his head, the spiritual power of a witch at the Crescent Moon level still surpassed Roger by a lot.

The Quen sign formed by the spiritual force in his mind was shining brightly. At the moment when the two spiritual forces collided, Roger finally found the track of Julian's rapid movement.

"So it is!"

Ignoring the attack that Julian might land on him at any time, Roger, like a vigorous cheetah, moved laterally to the right and rushed out.

The body flexibly stretched in mid-air, the core of the chest swelled wildly, and infinite power poured into the limbs.

"Caught you!"

In fact, from the very beginning of the fight, it wasn't Julian's body that was always attacking wildly. A Crescent Moon level body couldn't have a movement speed close to that of teleportation. Only spirit bodies can do this.

It's just not an ordinary spirit body.

Julian cultivated her soul into an existence similar to a demon spirit through black witchcraft. The spirit body moves quickly, and only when it launches an attack will it show the shape of the body.

And what she said before was just to paralyze Roger, making him mistakenly think that her body can move quickly in the dark and shadows.

Such deviations are extremely deadly in combat.

In fact, the real Julian has been hiding nearby. In the mental impact just now, Quen formed by mental power automatically counterattacked, allowing Roger to find Julian's body.

Kill the main body, and the other spirit body will naturally be destroyed by itself!

"Shua!"

Julian, who had attacked Roger, suddenly disappeared, and when she reappeared, she was somewhere 10 meters away.

But Roger's speed was not slow at all, and the power in his body exploded in an all-round way. The ultimate power of up to 7 times brought about earth-shaking changes.

Coupled with the extra bonus of physical fitness after the grass trial and the improvement of the loot in the hunter's cabin.

Although Roger had just entered the extraordinary at this time, his own combat power was already close to the peak of ordinary Transcendence realm.

There's even some overflow!

"I said you should have run away just now!"

Roger's figure descended from the sky, and the steel sword in his hand seemed to be slow and chunky. At this moment, the lightness of the cat and the heaviness of the bear merged into one.

One day in the future, maybe the seal can be integrated into swordsmanship, but at this moment, with just the swordsmanship in his hand, Roger is also confident that he can completely kill the woman in front of him!

A body without soul control would naturally be unable to move. It was only then that Roger remembered that in the battle just now, Julian's figure seemed to be moving randomly.

In fact, she will block a certain direction intentionally or unintentionally many times. This should be done to prevent the aftermath of the battle from causing damage to her hidden body.

"Go to hell!"

"Bear pressure!"

Facing Roger's life-threatening blow, Julian's expression was also very dignified. The violent aura broke through the illusion around her, and Julian's spirit body merged with the body behind her.

The black clothes fell off his body, forming a pitch-black bone sickle in his hand!

The crescent moon behind her is as breathtaking as an abyss, and the exaggerated sickle is lifted upwards.

Boom!

There was a violent clashing sound when the weapons intersected, and the surrounding soil was blown away. After landing, Roger's strength prevailed and temporarily suppressed Julian.

But immediately behind Julian, the black moon shone brightly, and terrible power was transmitted into the scythe, and Roger staggered after landing.

"Even if you find my body, so what?! You are still not my opponent!"

A cruel smile appeared on Julian's beautiful face.

"It's a pity about your body!"

The crescent moon and the sickle behind her merged into one, and Julian suppressed Roger firmly.

Her body gradually exerted strength, and some bloodstains began to appear on the surface of the skin. Obviously, this was the damage caused by her body's inability to withstand the violent force.

Facing the surging force like a sea wave, Roger smiled instead of being startled, the steel sword in his hand was slightly staggered, and the blade tightly rubbed against the sickle in Julian's hand and slashed obliquely.

The next moment, the two attacks fell on each other at the same time!

"Want to die with me? You deserve it too?!"

Julian sneered, when Roger's steel sword hit her, a ball of light exploded.

At the same time, Julian's attack was deeply blocked by an invisible barrier.

"What happened?"

The surprise on Julian's face flashed away, and in the next second, Roger roared, slashing at the same position three times in a row!

Click!

Julian's witch body shattered at the sound, and Roger's chest also had a scar with deep bone visible, but even so, he still launched the attack relentlessly.

There was an endless stream of power pouring into his body from the ground under his feet, and his body was recovering rapidly, endless tyranny exploded in his chest. At this moment, Roger had only one thought in his mind.

"Chop! Chop! Chop!"

10