Chapter 215. Rotten Life
154 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the three sword strikes, Julian's witch body shattered, and then the steel sword in Roger's hand left a shocking scar on her body.

Julian screamed.

"What happened? What blocked my attack?"

She couldn't figure it out no matter what, it was the moment of distraction that made Julian lose the opportunity, and Roger took the opportunity to expand the results.

The hideous wound almost split Julian in two, and she staggered back. On the other hand, Roger, who was also injured, was on the right track and didn't seem to feel any pain.

The energy in the ground was drawn away and poured into Roger's body, and Roger actually took another step forward with great pain.

"Stay here!"

As he said that, the red tendons distributed inside his body turned into a strange black-red color, Roger's eyes were red, and a steady stream of energy was transmitted from the ground under his feet to the steel sword in his hand.

Julian's spirit body reappeared, and it only took a moment for her to turn from prosperity to defeat. Even if she knew that she was drinking poison to quench her thirst, she had to leave her body.

If she can escape by chance, she can also transform into a demon spirit with the help of the teacher.

In the darkness, Julian's spirit body spanned a distance of more than ten meters in a blink of an eye. At this moment, her body was divided into two by Roger. The spirit body let out a scream, and the black crescent shrank inside her body.

Bang bang bang!

The soil was flying, and Roger's steps seemed to be imprinted in the bottom of Julian's heart. The voice was getting closer, and Julian turned around hastily. In the dark night, a pair of vertical yellow pupils exuded a strange light.

At this time, Roger was in a completely different state from his usual state, with bruised veins on his face, and a rotten and weird aura exuding from his body.

"The power of death..."

Swish!

In the next second, a bright sword light pierced the night sky.

According to the inertia, Julian's spirit body still flew forward for a distance of more than ten meters, and then, a clear crack appeared from the shoulder blade to the intercostal space.

"You are just a Transcendence..."

"How can this be?!"

After leaving the area covered by the land, Roger also felt the pain in his body. He didn't attack again, and looked at Julian floating in mid-air not far away.

"The Crescent Moon... is nothing more than that!"

"Boom!"

Julian's spirit body exploded.

"Crack!"

Roger put the sword back into its sheath, and in the next second, great pain and exhaustion swept through his body.

"What happened?"

He took a deep breath and looked back at the field not far away exuding a strange atmosphere.

"It was that unknown force that affected me."

In this short period of time, more than half of the original bone-deep injury has recovered.

Roger knew that as long as he returned to that land, the remaining injuries would heal quickly.

Snapped!

He stopped abruptly in his forward steps.

"Wrong!"

This energy is too weird, the more he absorbs, the weaker the aura of living people in his body will become. If this continues, one day he will become an existence like the magical cow.

The body rotted alive, leaving only a little life in the spinal cord.

What happened just now was completely different from what Roger had imagined. His sanity seemed to be swallowed up, and after being injured, he was desperate for his life.

Not long ago, Anna had woken up, but Roger didn't summon her into the battle just now.

No matter how powerful or not, every cursed land hides unknowable dangers. Roger has a deep understanding of this time.

After thinking about it, he took out the last bit of spinal fluid from the magical Cow and drank it.

He could feel the surging vitality in the spinal fluid, bit by bit expelling the rotten breath of physical strength, and the injuries on his body were also recovering.

After a period of time, seeing the last bit of wound healed, he felt it carefully, and confirmed that there was no trace of corruption in his body, so he let out a long breath.

Looking back at the cabin hidden in the darkness in the distance, Roger strode away.

Next, he will explore the core of the Voodoo Association again, looking for a way to leave here.

At the same time, Cain and others also came to the high mountains near the core.

Just a day ago, Cain and Michelle, who had been in a coma, finally woke up. They were still a little confused at first, apparently forgetting everything that had happened.

Lawrence and Carl discussed it and decided to hide everything that happened in the cabin from them. No matter what the reason was, eating the flesh and blood of one's best friend was not a good memory after all.

The only remaining weapons were the two guns that Michelle was carrying, and the number of bullets was also very limited. Although Cain had returned to normal, his head still had a dull pain, and his combat effectiveness was greatly reduced.

"What should we do next?"

Carl asked in a low voice, he has the lowest fighting power among all the people, so he rushed down rashly...

Cain activated the evil spirit in his body.

"We can't fight them head-on. We have to find a way to infiltrate and find a way to get out of here."

He closed his eyes and looked down through the eyes of the evil spirit.

"On both sides of the valley are ordinary stone houses, be careful, let's go to the cave there to check."

A trace of hesitation flashed across his face, "Wait for my order later, I'll go ahead and help you create chaos, you take the opportunity to sneak in..."

He sighed.

"Once you find a way to get out of here, don't wait for me to leave immediately!"

Making this decision meant that Cain had completely given up hope of surviving.

"Captain, let me do it."

Lawrence spoke suddenly.

"Without a gun, my combat power is very limited. Once there is an emergency in the cave, none of the three of us can escape!"

He smiled miserably and raised his palm, "I have no relatives, so I will die when I die."

"But you're different..."

The surrounding atmosphere became very oppressive, and I had to admit that what Lawrence said was very reasonable. Without the gun in his hand, his fighting power with Michelle was not even as good as that of Carl.

"If I do it all over again, I will definitely choose the more difficult traditional path."

A hint of envy showed on Lawrence's face.

There seemed to be a nimble and unrestrained figure of Roger holding a sword in both hands.

At this moment, there was a burst of noisy voices in the valley, and the shouts were endless. Cain's face changed slightly, and he raised his perception to the limit, and soon knew everything that happened in the distance.

"That person……"

"It's Roger!"

His eyes were full of disbelief, and Cain couldn't help shouting out.

"Roger?"

"Is he still alive?"

Lawrence opened his eyes wide, but he could only see crowds of people in the darkness.

"Could it be someone from the Voodoo Association doing a trick?"

Carl had a look of suspicion on his face.

People in the voodoo society control the dead body through magic, which can make him act like a living person.

Carl was talking, but suddenly found that Cain's face became very serious.

"What's wrong?" Lawrence asked concerned.

"Is it a hallucination?"

Cain looked at his companions around him.

"Roger he..."

"He wiped out all the people from the Voodoo Association!!"

12