Chapter 232. The Spirit of the World
111 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Psychic energy exists in the body of every creature. There is even a view that all things in nature, every tree and every stone have corresponding spirits..."

"...Using psychic power to explain the world is something we psychics should commit to practicing..."

"On this basis, we may be able to make an assumption that if humans can have spirits, animals can have spirits, and everything in the world has spirits."

"And what about the world that makes it all up?"

"Could it be that the world we live in also has its own spirit in the dimension that we can't understand, in the unknowable place?"

"And this spirit is everything in the world, the aggregation of all spirits..."

Miles stood on the high platform and talked eloquently, the corner of his eye quickly swept across, many people below have been attracted by his theory, and more importantly...

If the timing is right, at this time, Ms. Egger is staying in a room on the second floor, accompanied by her sister, listening to his speech.

This passage was carefully prepared by him.

The guess is quite bold. Ordinary psychics may not be able to hear some special information implied in it, but Ms. Egger has been conducting research in this area, and she can definitely hear what he means.

"Interesting……"

In a room on the second floor, a middle-aged woman with an ordinary appearance and kind face smiled and nodded.

"This little guy's name is Miles."

The middle-aged woman is the initiator of this exchange meeting, the famous dreamer Egger.

"Is he your own brother?"

"Yes, teacher."

A pleasant voice came from behind.

"Although it's just a guess, the direction of this guess is very interesting. He uses a special angle to explain the formation of the cursed land, if the world is an aggregate of spirits."

"There are also ways of operation that we don't understand, so there are many explanations for the birth of the cursed land."

"A fine young man."

Egger nodded.

For the real world, the cursed land is like a cancer on a normal person. Once there are enough of these things, it will definitely affect the operation of the normal world.

"After the speech is over, let him come over. I would like to hear his opinion on this point."

Speaking of this level, if nothing else happens, the only student quota has basically been set.

"Thank you teacher for giving Miles such a precious opportunity."

Miles' older sister, Nicole, is a hot young woman with a fiery breath in every gesture.

Not long after, Miles, whose face was full of excitement, was brought to the second floor.

After a brief introduction, Miles understood the message from his sister's eyes, as long as he behaved normally, the result could be decided in advance.

"I heard the hidden information in your speech just now. You are alluding to the cursed land."

Egger asked.

"It's not convenient to discuss the topic of the cursed land in public. You should still have some reservations. I want to hear your real thoughts."

Miles took a deep breath.

"In the extraordinary world, psychics have almost no ability to fight head-on, but psychics can explain many phenomena, and I was inspired by this."

"Each of us is a complex aggregate. The world is to us what we are to our own cells..."

"So I think that the world we live in also has his own spirit. Of course, we don't understand his manifestation yet, but if we think about it from this perspective."

"Then the invasion of the cursed land is like a struggle between individuals in the real world."

"So far, every cursed land we have discovered has its own unique laws of operation, many of which are unbelievable and completely violate the normal laws of physics and energy in the real world."

"And because of the independence and particularity of each cursed land, we will habitually look at them individually."

"But according to my previous theory, maybe all the cursed lands we are facing are just different parts of a huge entity."

Seeing the smile in Egger's eyes, Miles received invisible encouragement, and his thoughts were clear and smooth.

"Like a blind man touching an elephant, we are not facing countless cursed lands, but in fact it is only an incomplete expression of an individual."

"Right now, the development of the cursed land has been contained. This may not be our phased victory, but just the other side's savings."

"When there are enough cursed lands and the area is large enough to reach a certain special node, it is very likely that... some major changes will occur."

Miles seemed hesitant, but seeing the encouragement in Egger's eyes, he took a deep breath.

"At that time, there may be a doomsday eruption!"

After speaking, he looked at Egger with some trepidation.

"Doomsday?"

Egger frowned slightly, "It's a bit radical, but it also has something of its own."

Miles couldn't figure out what was going on in Egger's mind for a while.

"I have some ideas." Egger nodded, "I still need to be more stable."

Miles' heart sank, but at this moment, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a trace of relaxation flashing across Nicole's face.

"Ms. Egger?"

"Still not Calling me teacher?"

Nicole pretended to scold harshly.

Miles was overjoyed, he knew his wish had come true!

"Work hard!"

Egger gave a warning, but at this moment, she seemed to think of something, "I remember that there was a girl named Hathaway before, she was very talented, why didn't I see her today?"

Miles thumped in his heart, but he quickly adjusted the expression on his face, "Hathaway?"

"You mean the petite girl in the dress?"

Miles nodded.

"I have communicated with her before, and she is a very good psychic medium. At least in some respects, I am not as good as her."

Hearing this sentence, Egger nodded silently. Although the movement was slight, it was noticed by Miles who was standing opposite.

Miles knew that his goal had been achieved, and then he changed the topic, "I heard someone mention her yesterday. She and a companion studied a set of psionic games."

"It seems to be called... Gwent card..."

"Psionic games?"

"Gwent Card?"

There was a trace of doubt on Egger's face, and a trace of curiosity flashed in her eyes, but at this moment, Nicole, who was standing aside, reminded softly:

"Teacher, it's getting late. Mr. Heller may arrive at any time, aren't we?"

"Is it this late already?"

Egger's attention was drawn.

"Okay then, go see Mr. Heller first, we'll talk about the exchange meeting tomorrow."

She nodded.

"I got a hint from the dream that this exchange meeting will be an important turning point in my life."

Egger smiled, "I was a little confused at first, but I didn't expect that I would get the chance to meet Mr. Heller in the last few days after the exchange!"

Egger is in a good mood.

"Miles worked hard to become my fourth disciple!"

8