Chapter 246. Stranger
96 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weather is clear, the sun shines on the blue sea, and the brackish sea breeze stirs up a little bit of waves.

Several cruise ships patrolled the open sea, and people looked around from time to time.

"Give it up, Mira."

"That guy must have been eaten by a monster."

A tall young man complained.

"We all told him there were monsters on the island, but he just didn't believe it. How is it now?"

"Shut up!"

Mira turned her head and glared.

"Think about it, he saved your life after all!"

After hearing Mira's words, the young man opened his mouth but said nothing.

He admitted that he couldn't understand Mira's concern for the stranger, but again, just like Mira said.

That guy saved himself after all.

"Look, what is that?"

At this moment, someone on board shouted loudly.

A few people were startled, and quickly ran to the railing, and the white fish fins on the distant sea were approaching quickly.

That special shape makes people subconsciously think of a cruel sea creature.

"Shark?!"

"It doesn't seem to be one!"

It was only at this time that everyone noticed that the water surface near the shark was a little cloudy, and not far away, there were also a few white shadows approaching quickly under the water.

Just as everyone exclaimed, water splashed in all directions on the sea, and a figure broke through the water unexpectedly.

It turned out to be a person.

A man who couldn't see his face clearly and held a steel sword in his hand.

Along with the figure jumping out, the shark under him also jumped out of the water, a hole was cut in its belly, and its internal organs fell into the water crackling.

The strong bloody smell attracted other hunters.

But at this moment, the figure in mid-air flipped and landed straight on the back of one of the biting sharks.

The steel sword in his hand pierced the shark instantly!

"Ro...Roger?"

Mira couldn't help exclaiming, at this moment, other people around also saw the figure's face clearly.

It was Roger who had taken them off the island not long ago.

"This guy is not dead?"

The tall young man couldn't help but muttered.

But at this moment, Mira didn't care about being angry with him at all, "Help!"

"Everyone help!"

The water splashed on the sea surface, and a large piece of blood spread, quickly staining the nearby area red.

The blood blurred their vision, and everyone was unclear about what happened under the sea, and a few young men with spear guns couldn't help.

Gululu.

Snapped!

After an unknown amount of time, a figure emerged from the center of the blood-stained red water. He shook off the water stains on his face, revealing a familiar face.

"It turned out to be you?"

At this time, Roger also saw the crowd by the fence, his eyes swept over Mira's face, and he seemed to understand something in an instant.

Even if they are proficient in water skills, ordinary witchers have little hope of surviving encountering swarms of sharks in the sea.

However, with the addition of the hunter's hut, Roger is an absolute monster in terms of water quality, and with the Quen seal body protection, it is only a matter of time before all these sharks are killed.

After boarding the boat, everyone was naturally very curious about Roger's origin, but Roger didn't explain too much.

For Mira, Roger was still very grateful. He didn't expect that the girl was not just talking.

She didn't receive her call for two consecutive days, went to the port to inquire, and the rented boat didn't return to the port. The girl actually spent a lot of money and rented all the nearby boats to come here to find his trace.

Without their large-scale search, Roger doesn't know how long he will be drifting at sea.

Judging by Mira's attitude, Roger just needs to be a little more proactive at this time...

But right now, he was really not in the mood, so he left contact information with each other, and told the girl that if she encountered any difficulties that could not be solved, she must notify herself in time.

After returning to the port, Roger separated from the others and came to the cemetery hut.

There were several missed calls on the phone, not only Henrik and Ingmar, but also Terry.

Roger pulled back, Henrik was on a mission, and hung up the phone after a few words.

Terry told Roger that many of the alchemy materials collected this time are very precious, and I'm afraid they won't be able to collect them all in a short time.

Several of them even required Roger to figure it out himself.

Roger frowned at the news.

Without the assistance of alchemy potions, his improvement speed will be affected, but right now he has no better channels.

I could only write down a few of the materials that Terry couldn't collect, and then hung up.

Since leaving Bordeaux last time, Roger has returned directly to Bay Town, except for the time he went to sea not long ago, he usually stayed in the cemetery hut.

Although what Dickinson said in the Hunter's Guild made Roger wary, the attitude he showed several times before and after was really intriguing.

It doesn't seem to be very aggressive, just testing something.

At the beginning, Roger didn't know how to deal with Dickinson's temptation, but after returning from the fishing village, he basically confirmed the identity of his body, and he also had some firm thoughts in his heart.

He might be able to take the initiative to contact Dickinson, but he needs to think of a perfect strategy. If it doesn't work, he can only leave here completely.

In the sunny afternoon, Roger ordered a cup of coffee and waited patiently.

Jingle bells.

There was a sound at the door, and someone pushed the door and walked in.

Roger didn't move, he was still planning the escape route in his mind.

He currently has two best options.

A black top hat was placed on the table, and Dickinson's half-smiling face appeared before his eyes.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Roger."

Dickinson smiled.

"A cup of hot coffee, thank you."

He said something to the service staff not far away.

"I didn't expect that we would meet so soon."

He looked Roger up and down.

"It seems that something is wrong with your body?"

Roger didn't answer Dickinson's question, but looked into Dickinson's eyes.

"Who are you?"

"As I said, we are the same kind."

"I don't understand you."

Roger obviously didn't want to hear such specious answers.

"I understand your concern, and in fact, we have been watching you."

"We?"

Roger raised an eyebrow.

"Certainly."

Dickinson took the coffee from the waitress, opened his mouth like pouring water, and poured down the coffee into the cup.

"The temperature is a bit worse."

Put the cup on the table.

"Don't you think that you are the only one in this world who is special?"

"We are all the same, our souls come from another world, and the body we are using now belongs to someone else."

"To this world, we are all strangers."

"In order to kill the soul that originally existed in this body, I spent a lot of effort."

"But it's a pity that no matter how perfect the body is, it can't accommodate our soul."

Dickinson seemed itchy, and scratched his neck with his hand.

Kaka!

There was an ear-piercing sound when the fingernails rubbed against the skin.

"This body is about to collapse, and I have to find a way to replace it with a new one."

He glanced at Roger.

"What about you, what's wrong with your body?"

4