Chapter 249. Geralt of Rivia
128 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching Dickinson disappear, Roger returned to the cafe again. He sat alone by the window, looking at the quiet and peaceful town outside.

"The stranger... It's not a good feeling to be rejected by a world."

"It turns out that in this world, there are still many otherworldly souls like me."

According to Dickinson, there are currently only two ways to resolve the conflict between body and soul.

The first is to quickly improve strength, and the second is to stay in the cursed place as much as possible, and use the imbalance of external rules to weaken the conflict between body and soul.

Both methods have their own limitations, and there is no way to fundamentally solve the problem of conflict.

Although Dickinson said that there is no way to completely resolve the conflict, but that is only temporary, maybe it's just that his level and strength are not enough.

How could it be possible to live in a small place like Bordeaux with the power and soul comparable to a god?

In the final analysis, it is still strength.

Only by quickly accumulating strength can one be able to get in touch with more secrets of this world. When one grows to a certain level, many problems may be solved easily.

After entering the Transcendence realm, Roger originally thought that he could relax a bit and enjoy the happy life of a witcher.

But the unexpected news spurred him to move forward.

"It's still necessary to get in touch with that so-called organization."

Roger also had his own judgment in mind.

Since Dickinson didn't represent the Hunter Guild and his identity wasn't exposed, he can try to complete that extraordinary task after Ingmar and the others return from New Moon City and learn some information about New Moon City.

The alchemy materials in his hand are still missing, he can go to New Moon City to have a look, if he really can't find them...

We can only turn to Dickinson and the mysterious ghost society.

At this moment, the mobile phone rang lightly, it was Terry's call.

"We already have a little clue about the Female Night Devil you asked the teacher to help investigate."

Terry said straight to the point.

"The teacher found a master who is good at divination. That woman should have corresponding magic protection. Ordinary divination can't work at all."

"Later, I tried the Gwent card and found some clues."

"Through the final solution of the card, we believe that the Female Night Devil should be in New Moon City."

"New Moon City? How did she go there? That's the territory of the Hunter's Guild."

Roger said with some doubts.

"New Moon City is just our name for that medium-sized cursed land. In fact, its area is much larger than imagined."

"The rules of this cursed land are complicated. To be honest, the Hunter's Guild can't control all the exits. It's not surprising that there are one or two loopholes occasionally."

Roger thought of the place he found on the bottom of the sea, with a look of understanding on his face.

"Although New Moon City is directly controlled by the Hunter's Guild, the Sorceress Guild also holds another exit."

"Besides... with the ability of that Female Night Devil, it shouldn't be too difficult to sneak into a place."

"These are the only things that can be divined. As for how to find him, you need to find a way by yourself."

Roger nodded to make it clear, and after a few pleasantries, he hung up the phone.

There are still many things waiting for him to do.

Although he held a secret special passage into New Moon City, Roger didn't want to use it for the time being. He knew too little about it, and rash actions might expose him.

He already had some ideas in his mind.

Maybe he needs a new identity.

Geralt of Rivia.

Hmm...that seems like a good choice.

After leaving the coffee shop, Roger cleaned up briefly, then drove to Bordeaux, made up the balance of the house purchase, found someone to clean up briefly, and Roger moved into his new home in Bordeaux.

He simply remodeled the house, trying to fit perfectly with the relocated hunter's hut.

On his first night in his new home, Roger sees a ghost that haunts the house in his sleep.

He didn't do anything, the dominoes on the table disintegrated automatically, and Anna tore the uninvited guest into pieces with a blank expression.

Together with the ghost and his story, it was swallowed into her stomach.

When he woke up the next day, the sun was shining brightly, and the darkness in the room completely disappeared. Roger came to the Misty Hut through the function of temporary migration.

There were a few more monsters in the mist that he hadn't seen before. Roger had killed some in order to hone his sword skills.

Pale-skinned, extremely fast humanoids, they move silently in the mist and can switch between mist and entity.

It's tricky to deal with.

Little mist demon.

With the previous experience in swordsmanship, Viper swordsmanship has improved rapidly, but Roger has not yet found some clues about the secrets of the other two swordsmanship.

Maybe he needs to visit some real masters in swordsmanship, and there may be such people in New Moon City.

After a whole day of practice, when night fell, Roger arrived at the Wandering Hunter Bar on time, and he saw Henrik and Ingmar in a familiar position.

The latter looked a little tired, with some bandages wrapped around her body. When Roger saw her, she was sitting there, gulping down strong wine.

"How's your injury?"

"It's a little trouble, at least half a month's rest is needed." Ingmar sighed.

"I was lucky. Of the 10 demon hunters who entered New Moon City with us, four of them survived there, and the rest were all wounded."

"Such a large casualty ratio?!"

Roger was a little surprised.

Ingmar nodded, "That place is much more dangerous than imagined. The senior hunters of the Hunter Guild have been guarding it for so many years."

"It's really hard to imagine how many people from the Hunter's Guild died in order to maintain the current stable situation."

Ingmar took a big gulp of wine, and a little color returned to her face.

"Let me tell you briefly. It won't be long before the news will spread throughout Bordeaux."

"The entire area of ​​the cursed land is very large. As far as we know, it is almost the same as the Bordeaux area in the real world."

"This shows that the assimilation of the world is very thorough, and the rules are very perfect."

"In the process of assimilation, that place extracted the geographical environment and historical background of the Bordeaux area more than 100 years ago."

"Many things beyond that era will be rejected by the cursed land. In addition, there are human beings with their own emotions and rationality."

"New Moon City really lives up to its reputation. There you might find everything that existed in the Bordeaux region 100 years ago."

Hearing this, Roger couldn't help but move.

"More than 100 years ago, this stage seems to be related to Anna's family..."

He suddenly understood something.

6