We Found The Weapons And The Bombs
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, the news broadcast came to an unfortunate end. Ash is surprised that they even allowed that to be aired on TV. However, I guess they decided that times have changed, and they can’t fake the news anymore when people need to know what is really going on. Well, now he has his sister who still cares about him even after she murdered her parents, which started a cult. Now should he be worried about a cult that seems related to him? The answer is no since he can just use the cult to support his endeavours after all.

“Well, Allie, I guess we have a cult watching our backs. Now usually, cults are an undesirable sign. However, we can always use the cult to our advantage and make them do our bidding when dealing with others. After all, my sister still cares about me for some strange and twisted reason unknown to me."

Allie sighed as she looked at the screen where the same thing was playing again. Then the screen was cut out to show a "be back soon" message. She heard his comment about the cult and his sister and did not like what was happening. Now they don’t have to worry about a cult killing them, but they are still doing other things and connected to them somehow. She also hated Ash’s bitch of a sister since the incident happened.

She wondered what happened on her side of the story because we never asked. According to her, she did it because she cared for Ash. She hoped Ash's parents were innocent, but maybe they planned to do something bad for Ash. Aura had enough of his parents and their plans. Well, if they ever meet, she will ask what really happened that day.

“Ash, now I know you are not worried about a cult since you once almost started one for gummy worms. But you need to realize that they still may do things that could make us appear to be terrible people. So I would not tell people we are connected to the cult your sister leads."

Ash nodded and played with Mr. Wiggles, who munched on a carrot. Allie gazed at Ash playing with their pet and smiled at him being cute. Eva also looked at both of them to see their reactions. She has been trying to investigate the case of Ash's parents' murder since she met them. However, the case was deleted, which is strange since they would have had that case on file. 

“Well, anyway, let’s move on from that, and why don’t we talk about dungeons and how to find them? So Eva, do you know how to find these dungeons? You mentioned that they made a scanner that measured high amounts of mana in the area."

A hologram of Eva appeared in front of them. A hatch in the middle of the table opened, and two smartphones appeared to be glowing with mana. It looked like an iPhone, but it was more futuristic. Ash looked like Christmas had come early. Allie was shocked at how the phone resembled and questioned if their grandparents also owned Apple. This appeared like a rip off the iPhone. Ash and Allie each took a phone, and as they grabbed it, they changed colour to blue and red.

“Master Ash and Mistress Allie, these phones use mana as a power source rather than electricity. There is an app on the phone with a map and built-in radar that scans the area for mana spots that seem large which should be the dungeons in the area. Also there are other features in the phone which I could explain to you in time, or you can find out yourself.”

Ash and Allie nodded at the second option since they wanted to have fun finding features themselves as they explored. They saw that the phone had each of their contacts, and it gave them a tutorial on security features. Only their mana can open the phone since it has bonded to them, and the phone can adapt to their mana, whatever that means. Ash, however, saw that many of the games he used to play were on his phone, and they worked. He also had all the books he was reading.

Allie, on her phone, had pictures of Ash in most of her galleries that she scrolled through. Her fanfictions, which she used to read a lot, were also there. She loved Harry Potter fanfiction the most since it was her favourite series to read. She also loved any romance books she could find. She saw her contact list with her parents' numbers. She was not worried about those two since they never bothered to check on them.

“Eva, you mentioned an armory on the floor below. Which floor would that be? We would need a pistol and some ammo so we don’t always have to rely on magic. This would be very helpful if we run into trouble and don’t have enough mana to rely on.”

Eva nodded and guided them to the elevator they came into when they entered the bunker. As the duo entered, they saw that floor 6 was selected out of 10. The elevator played some pleasant jazz music as they rode down. Eva chose some enjoyable music as they rode down to the 6th floor. They finally reached the 6th floor, where they saw many weapons, from heavy to light. There were also swords and other melee weapons. Then there was also a hallway that led to an arena for them to fight in and train.

“Well, Allie, this is amazing for us to use or spar against each other. We can even practice spells or experiment with our own magic to see if we can come up with more effective ways to torture people with them. That would be very interesting to see what we could do if we practiced a bit.”

As Allie looked at Ash, trying to steal into the explosive section of the Armoy, she agreed. Yeah, she would not let that happen on her watch. Ash and explosives seemed like disasters waiting to happen. She dragged him to the light arms section to get each of them a pistol to use. The duo also grabbed some ammo and took extra in case they ran out.

“Well, Allie, we should head out and see what is happening outside ourselves. I hope things aren't too horrible out there. It is probably the same as yesterday, though. I can’t wait to explore a dungeon and see if we can get some helpful treasure to help us get stronger or protect us in the long run.”

Allie agreed with Ash, and they walked out of the armory and into the elevator. They both wondered what these dungeons would be like and what type of monsters they would face. They may find some goblins, trolls, and spiders they had to fight earlier. This time they won’t have any people to use as bait in the dungeon. Unless they find someone to serve as a meat shield. The elevator went to the above-ground floor, where they could see what was happening outside.

They reached the ground floor and walked around the house, which seemed the same as the last time they saw it. They walked out the front door and to the front gate, where they first got in. There were some bodies that looked shot in front of the gate. They must have been raiders that were interested in the house and decided to try and get in and rob the place. They looked at their surroundings and saw that there were still fires and people running from monsters and fighting back in some places. 

"Well, it looks like the chaos is still going on, Allie. I guess we should head out and go to the nearest dungeon. In addition, I made sure to sneak some grenades so we could throw them at people or make them eat them. That way, if we get bored with the dungeon or need a plan B, we can just blow the dungeon up.”

0