(R-18) 25 – My V-card… no…
3k 19 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what felt like hours, Amelia finally let my head and broke the kiss.

“W-What are you doing?” I stuttered. “R-Raun isn’t her—”

“DON’T mention him.” She shut me up with another kiss. 

I didn’t know what happened. When I came to my senses, I was already on the bed, with Amelia under me. 

We were both braless and horny.

I couldn’t take it anymore. With shaky hands, I slowly grabbed her breasts. I fondled them while occasionally teasing her nipples.

But this wasn’t enough for me. I buried my face in her chest and enjoyed her warmth.

"Ast…" Amelia let out a soft sigh.

I licked her left nipple with my tongue. Then, I sucked on it gently. Although no milk could come out of them, I still sucked on her nipples like a baby.

"Ahhh~♡! Ast… I'm turning weird— ♡♡~!!!"

Amelia’s body shook every time she screamed. Her body trembled and thrashed around as if she was trying to get me off her. However, it was all futile. 

After a while, I stopped sucking and lifted my head up to meet her gaze with a smirk.

"Good girl…”

Amelia merely stared at me with eyes that were clouded with pleasure. She didn't respond, nor could she muster up the strength to do so.

It was then that I moved one of my hands toward her crotch. Just through the fabric alone, I could feel how wet she was. I then pressed my fingers, pushing the cloth of her panties into her sopping pussy. Then, I ripped them apart, giving me full view of the place that even Raun hadn’t seen.

"You're already this wet, huh?" I smiled. "And here I thought you're supposed to be a pure and timid Saintess."

"I-I'm not..." But her voice trailed off as she couldn't muster up any more strength to rebut my words anymore.

I smiled. I was going to make her feel nothing but pleasure. Although this was my first time, I was confident that I could do so.

However, there was one important matter—consent.

“Amelia…are you sure you want to continue? We might not be able to turn back.”

“...I don’t care. F-Fuck me senseless, Ast. I-I want to forget about him…just for tonight.”

I reached into [Alternate Storage] and took out a Futa potion. ‘Good thing I still have one of these lying around.’ After drinking it, I brushed my fingers against her brown pubic hair and guided my dick toward the entrance of her soon-to-be-tainted flower. The fact that I was 'corrupting' a supposed 'pure' Saintess of Life somehow excited me more, making my dick harder than it already was. 

With a light push, I was now completely inside her. 

'Tight...!'

Extremely so. Her soft vaginal wall constricted around my dick; the nature of our intercourse seemingly awakened something new in me. It felt good, extremely good. I was going to burst at any moment now!

'Ah, I'd pierced her innocence.'

When I inserted half of my dick's length inside her, I ceased all movements. This was strange, even for me, and of course, Amelia would also find it strange.

"H-Huh? W-Why did you stop?"

In response, I reached my left hand out to her face and used my finger to wipe her tears almost affectionately. With a warm smile, I answered. "Because you're too tight, Amelia. Your insides feel too good. I don't want to end it before you can also feel good."

That was the truth. Since we were giving our first times to each other on a whim, I wanted this moment to feel good for both of us. So, I continued wiping her tears and sometimes patted her head affectionately.

Soon, she wrapped her arms behind my back and pushed my body closer to hers. "Y-You deflowered me. W-What are you worrying about?” 

“But…”

“No but’s.” Amelia smiled as her face turned into the brightest shade of red. With steam figuratively rising out of her head, she whispered. “K-Kiss me.”

"...?"

"P- Please kiss me before I get the chance to get more embarrassed."

I couldn’t say no to her words. Sucking on her lower lip, I hugged her even tighter.

This time, Amelia responded to my kiss by also trying to suck on my lips and tongue. Her hands moved from my back to the back of my head, pressing my head even closer to hers.

Feeling that the tingling sensation on my dick had now calmed down a bit, I started moving my waist.

"MMmpphhh~~♡!" 

Still sealing my lips shut with hers, I continued thrusting into her deepest place. Wet sounds reverberated throughout the room as my speed gradually increased. Eventually, I broke my kiss with Amelia. Watching the thread of saliva connecting our mouths slowly breaking, I placed my left hand on her breast and my right one on her clitoris.

"AHHHHHNGHHH~!!♡" . 

I continued thrusting, fondling her breast, and teasing her clit, wanting to see her moan more. I wanted her mind to only be filled with thoughts of me. I wanted her to scream out my name whenever she was aroused. I wanted her to live only for me. I... I wanted to dominate her!

However, my thoughts were cut short by Amelia calling out to me.

"Ast! Please kiss me! I want to cum while kissing!"

I smiled upon hearing her words. No one would refuse this request, especially when it came from such a beautiful girl. As such, I sealed my lips with hers once more and increased my speed even more.

Eventually, I could feel Amelia's body trembling, her breaths becoming shallower and shallower, and her eyes rolling back.

'She's about to cum!'

And I was correct. Experiencing a powerful orgasm, Amelia's body arched upward; she would have most likely broken her back if I hadn't been holding her body. Her insides constricted tightly, even more so than usual.

Unable to take the pleasure anymore, I similarly orgasmed and came inside her. As I was pumping loads upon loads of cum inside her, Amelia recovered from the afterglow of her climax.

She broke the kiss with me and laid her head back on the mattress. Closing her eyes, she rubbed her own belly in satisfaction. "Ahhhnh~ so warm..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up the next morning next to a very embarrassed Amelia. Judging by how she was looking at me, it seemed that she had more than enough time to reflect on last night.

So, I watched as she slowly parted her lips.

“Thank you for last night, Ast. But…I don’t think I want us to be a thing.”

I nodded. I wouldn’t want that, either. She was Artoria’s, after all.

“B-But!” Amelia buried her head in a pillow, only letting her eyes peek out. “W-We can b-be in a causal relationship. W-What do they call it again? U-Um…”

“Friends with benefits?”

“T-That’s right! A-Are you okay with that?”

“Fine by me.”

Having sex with Amelia while not disrupting the plot? How could I refuse?

As to why I knew it wasn’t disrupting the plot? Well, in the novel, it was implied that Amelia had slept with a mysterious woman after Raun’s death. Even when she was part of Artoria’s harem, there were many times when she was caught sleeping with that unnamed woman.

And Artoria forgave her. Every. Single. Time.

She was what people would call a “cheating bitch,” but I was much, much worse than her.

So, I'd fulfill the role of that mysterious woman! I’d help Amelia recover faster from her break-up with Raun while simultaneously getting closer to her to push her toward Artoria.

A perfect plan, fitting for the Storms Monarch!

42