02: Beginning exploration of a dungeon
870 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andromeda decided she wanted to head for the Master's Bedroom Suite ― but to go there she would have to go through the Master's Personal Office. If all else failed, she wanted to see just what level of peace and rest she would get. She'd had a suspicion each of the rooms were the same size as the dungeon core room; and this bedroom seemed to fit the size. At least the room properties ― ceiling, floor, walls, interior height ― were the same.

At the center of the room was a low wall and counter extending the width of the place, and seeming to be an 'office' type of layout. For what purpose a dungeon master or mistress might want or need an office, was ... beyond Andromeda. But yet here it sat, a large wooden desk on the north half of the room, and a pair of lesser desks at each side. Stacks of papers on each of the desks, and counter; but no indication of any activity in this room.

Subtly, she opened a gated part of the counter, and stepped through to the other side. Nope; nothing of interest yet on this side either.

The door on the north side of this room must be the master's private residence. Yeah; she should try there now.


Entering from her personal office room, she looked left, right, up, down. To her right, the southeastern quadrant had a wall; a peek into a near door gave it the look of a moderate master bathroom. From the near left corner of the room, a small socializing quadrant sat dressed up in rustic appeal; its floor was a one piece slab of stone, but appeared swept clean and level. Facing this way from the west wall was a comfortable looking sofa with room for two; along the southern wall was space for two identical sofas. The back left quadrant appeared to be a dungeon master's suite, only this was not walled off. Curtains hanging from ceiling tracks could be drawn out from the wall niches, to ensure partial privacy, as desired. Walking further in the room, the northeast corner seemed to hold the dinette, wardrobe, and closet spaces.

On the way back from the kitchenette, she thought she saw movement from under the bed ― oh yes she did. Two, no three, small blobs of gelatinous ooze rushed forward at the sight of her. One a green slime, she wasn't sure about, but a poison aura indicated it may not be safe to touch. A yellowish brown one looked to have a coarse sand texture, indicating it may be an Earth mana user. And a transparent white one ― Andromeda did not have an idea yet; could that one be bright like a light bulb?

  • Side Quest: Subdue All Wild Creatures, Acquire All Rooms. (0/16)
    Without a dungeon master to manage the dungeon in so long, low-level creatures ― such as the slime you see here ― have had time to appear within many of the dungeon rooms. Such wild creatures will spawn randomly within many of the rooms; the only way to stop their wild spawning is to clear all of the dungeon's rooms of creatures, then claim the rooms and floor.
    All sixteen surrounding rooms on this floor have thus been filled with conquerable entities; hurry to complete all rooms. Each hour after being conquered if it has not been linked to the dungeon core, a room has a five percent chance to randomly allow one creature to spawn; the room must be conquered again to control it. Chances are: 44% slime, 33% ooze, 22% incorporeal, 1% other (latter options include benign forms of life).
    Defeat the creatures, by any means ― via elimination or creature submission ― so the room and its objects may become yours to do with as you please. You can freely add as your minions all creatures who submit to your authority or act of persuasion. Not all creatures will submit; and some species take more effort to get them to bypass their own sense of independence or wild nature.
    Rewards per cleared room:
    - 10 XP.
    - 5 DP.
    - 2 SP.
    - 1 token representing 5% of an entity summons (19 more needed)
    - 50% chance of 1 gib (1 gib = 1000 coins; usable in the dungeon shopping space).
    - 20% chance of increasing the challenge rating with each remaining room (invalid if you leave before room completion).
    - Guaranteed doubling to monster drop rates or rewards with each remaining room (invalid if you leave before room completion).

Andromeda froze; battle was not so good a thing in this place, just now. She was naked, slightly tired from her earlier play (okay this may be partly her fault), did not know if her catlike form had special moves to use, and more than concerned whether these slime creature may have some attacks she couldn't foresee. To be honest to herself, all of this was a totally surreal thing; but at least she was going to have her first real dungeon battle.

She stepped back from the quivering blobs, racing toward the dinette; chances were, it might have at least a kitchen knife, or some utensil to use as a makeshift weapon. Either this, or she was just dooming herself to be trapped in the back corner of the room. The slimes had veered her way, and started picking up speed.

Reaching the kitchen, she saw a knife block stocked with a few knives; picking two long blades, she slashed them high and low, as two slimes ran into her. The whitish one held back ― whether merely more timid, or more capable of retreat, she didn't know. The green slime's touch burned her skin, as the knife had sluiced off a scant ounce or so of it ― not like pouring salt on an open wound, but like pouring raw acid on an open wound; her skin started blistering already.

"Nyah ow!"

The yellow and brown one, though, stayed low, pushing into her groin, probing her delicate and sensitive region with slimy/grainy tendrils. Like a dildo made out of sand, not a type of feeling she wished to feel in her privates. Andromeda pushed against the slimes with her held knives, and against the pain and scratchy feeling, then ran past as fast as she could while scanning the room for options.

'What to do, what to do. Any help here, Perseus?'

But no further words came to her request. Maybe he too wanted to see what she could do on her own? In general, what she thought, a slime creature should not be too difficult to beat.

'No more giving me a burning or scratchy crotch feeling though, slimes!'

Already, fur on her front side and in sensitive spots were somewhere between singed and slick by the viscous slime and granules. The skin blisters were still growing, as she couldn't shake off enough of the acid to stop her burning chest or crotch. She spent a single second amidst her moves to activate the blessed healing skill, and then started to feel the immediate relief.

The two aggro slimes again turned back to her, but the green slime shoved itself at its partner, pushing it aside; maybe it meant to take on Andromeda, itself. Foolish actions of the brave one ― brave, but foolish.

The green one launched into an upward curve ― intent to hit from higher up, to spread its toxins down the length of her body ― but she was no longer in this spot. Andromeda had seen the motion, and moved to step to the side. She slashed both blades through the same space the creature would pass through, and hit her mark, with not so much resistance as she thought.

Apparently the only thing she must do to defeat a slime was to stab or slice through a certain inner membrane of the slime. Before this, she did not know slime creatures could actually have inner or outer layers in such manner ― it seems, life found a way for these creatures to exist.

But defeat is defeat, and Andromeda paused in wait for the monster's drops. Down onto the floor fell two lesser slime core fragments, two half ounce vials of corrosive acid, one pint container of green ooze, and one gib. It seemed even if the drops were containers of glass, they could not shatter upon settling down (maybe only if she stepped on them). She left them for later pickup; right now she was still in battle with one more slime.

The yellow brown slime surged forward with more distinct caution, but presenting a firm front, like an earthen wall. She dodged this act, but the creature had seen this trick; it impacted against her side, knocking her unbalanced. Andromeda struggled to rise, while the monster piled on top of her. But the slime was just a viscous object and not solid; she swiped both knives in the gooey body, and likewise defeated one more. Add two more lesser slime core fragments, two half ounce blocks of earth matter, one pint of sand colored ooze, and one gib.

She got up, turning once more to the final slime; she assumed an attack position-

Wait. Something wasn't right.

The clear slime ... was not ... attacking.

Truly, the clear blob was trembling slightly ― like a wounded puppy who could not move from fear, or like a creature overpowered by another and giving submission. It did not move even the slightest, in any direction.

She gazed at the little slime creature for a mere second, calling for its analysis screen.

  • Name: unnamed
    Race: Monster/Slime
    Subrace: Healing Slime
    Gender: Neuter/Genderless
    Level: 1 [3/20 XP]
    Attributes:
    - CONS:6 DEXT:8 HLTH:10 STRN:4
    - INTL:7 LORE:5 PERS:11 WILL:9
    - AEST:0 ETHC:0 LIFE:0 SPIR:0
    - HP:0/0; MP:0/0
    Affinities:
    - Holy (2)
    - Light (1)
    Abilities:
    - Lesser Common Alchemy - ability to disassemble or transmute most items to their component parts and/or assemble or merge them into a new object; success rate (5 + LORE)%
    - Lesser Common Inventory Space - store/retrieve an amount of nonliving matter; stored matter holds its state for an infinite time. Max volume up to 1000*SQRT(STRN*1.5 + WILL/3) m^3
    - Self Sacrificing Spirit - creature sacrifices itself in behalf of an ally, directing true healing to one target, but perishing in the act; success rate (80 + (ETHC+SPIR)/2)%
    Professions: [1 of 1 MAX]
    - Monster Party Healer - This mildly passive creature tends to its party members' damage, often having no other role than this.
    Skills/Environs:
    - Basic Alchemy, Level:1 [0/100] - usable anywhere; details as in "Lesser Common Alchemy";
    Points:
    - DP:10; FP:10; SP:10

'Whoa ... that kinda makes me regret not first looking at the other two slime creature statistics.'

It truly was unique. This little slime had such an interesting creature buildup, as to even be worthy for a hero's backup ― well, she saw things she wished were better. Its attributes weren't so great: personality was the greatest stat, she thought holy and light affinities rare for slimes, and she preferred HP and MP stats to be much higher. But ... she felt sorry for the little blubbering puddle of goo.

However the slime managed to obtain DP, FP, or SP was beyond her ― maybe the system meant the points as a prize to the one who defeated it? But then ... with those status properties, skills and abilities, would anyone ever need to 'defeat' it, by killing it?

"Well, hello, little healing slime."

She didn't know if talking to this creature made any sense to it; yet the slime actually stopped shivering, and focused intently at her.

"Do you want to join me?"

It seemed to bounce ― how or why it could understand, she didn't know ... but it did hear her, in some sense.

"Oh, then, do you submit to be my first minion, and follow me?"

The happy-go-lucky bouncing resumed. She set the knives aside, kneeling on the stone floor for once.

"Then I, Andromeda Champion the Dungeon Mistress, accept you as my very first minion; I shall welcome you into my dungeon, and treat you as an ally."

She held forward the palm of her hand, gently caressing the delicate outer membrane of slime. The creature surged into the caress, on to her body, and Andromeda suddenly found herself in a full body hug with its slime tendril feeling out private parts of her body, to surge in and out. Once again she gave into a fully erotic and sensual act of intimacy ― bared chest and crotch ― with this slime creature. Unlike the sandy slime, this felt more like a satiny smooth liquid dildo probing at her most delicate- Unf, coming again-

  • Hidden condition met: share an intimate act with a minion by joint consent.
    Acquired the title "Dungeon Minion Lover" for having experienced a moment of intimacy between you and a dungeon minion.
    Your minions will be more fond of you, and maybe even exhibit an exploratory curiosity toward you.

This went on a full ten minutes; Andromeda came again and again from the stimulation, the fur of her whole body becoming sticky with the contact, with their joint fluids.


Eventually, the loving session was enough, and she had to push back to stop the further temptations. She sat back, breathing raggedly from the overexcitement. This healing slime hadn't meant to; but it had deflowered her in the force of its fluid smooth thrusts. She'd lost her hymen and virginity to a slime, of all creatures-

And slowly, her mental clarity came back to her ― she thought it odd she didn't yet get a notice when she cleared the room, or rewards for conquering the slimes. Shaking herself off, she scanned the room, got up and retrieved the former two slimes' drops to her inventory, and peeked into the bathroom. A porcelain toilet, bathtub, shower stall, and stone counter top with a plain ceramic sink. The tub was full of water-

No. Not water. Well yes water ― but most of it an enormous slime, transparent but a deep blue among the water within the smooth gray stone of a bathtub. The thing might fit in a ten gallon container ― might fit.

The water affinity slime bounced up in the bathtub, which caused a wave of water to spill over its edge ― and then it spat water jets at Andromeda without pause. Charging in against those multiple streams of hot water, she'd stabbed with the knife, but the blue slime was either too fast or too slippery for knives to hit its core. At least, the blue slime washed away any residual mess from her and the healing slime's love acts.

"N, nyah!" she screamed, as the temperature increased and the force strengthened. "Come on! Be a good creature then!"

The water slime stopped for an actual moment, thinking just what kind of creature this human was, in return.

Andromeda called up its status screen, while she had a fraction of a second. Something about it might clue her in to surviving this-

  • Name: unnamed
    Race: Monster/Slime
    Subrace: Water Slime
    Gender: Neuter/Genderless
    Level: 2 [4/50 XP]
    Attributes:
    - CONS:5 DEXT:9 HLTH:7 STRN:3
    - INTL:6 LORE:4 PERS:8 WILL:10
    - AEST:0 ETHC:0 LIFE:0 SPIR:0
    - HP:0/0; MP:0/0
    Affinities:
    - Fire (1)
    - Water (3)
    Abilities:
    - Lesser Common Alchemy - ability to disassemble or transmute certain materials into component parts and/or assemble or merge them into a new object; success rate (5 + LORE)%
    - Lesser Common Inventory - ability to store or retrieve an amount of not living matter; stored matter holds its state indefinitely; max volume: 1000 * SQRT(STRN * 1.5 + WILL / 3) m^3
    Professions: [1 of 1 MAX]
    - Monster Party Shield - this fluid creature tends to become a party's damage soaker, putting itself in the way of incoming damage as well as dealing some in return
    Skills/Affinity:
    - Forestry spark, Level 2 [4/100] - usable anywhere; create a small spark using mana as a catalyst; sparks can burn any flammable material with a (WILL/2)% chance per skill level
    - Wall of Water, Level:3 [80/100] - usable in battle only; creature projects a wall of water, as if a solid barrier; barrier lasts for ten seconds; cool down one minute
    - Water Sprayer, Level 5 [9/100] - usable in battle only; creature emits a stream of water toward an opponent; stream emits around 2 gallons base +10% of a gallon per level per 5 second duration
    Points:
    - DP:20; FP:20; SP:20

'Eh, that is not too bad. Different from the healer slime though. Could be useful, maybe?'

"Hey, nyah. Do you want to join me? Your little friend here already has." She reached down and touched her first minion, still holding outside of the door.

The forming upper tendril bent slightly, and she had the feeling it cocked its "head" to one side, maybe considering things how a slime would.

"The thing is, I'm to be the dungeon master of this place, and I already want capable minions to join me. I won't ask you to do anything you aren't capable of doing, and I will also let you become my ally, so you won't be alone-"

This was all the water slime needed to know, apparently. It stretched itself toward her, wrapping its fluid body around her supple skin and fur. Much less sensitive and sensual an act, it still did not understand the temperature was just too much.

"Aah! Too hot! Cool down just a bit!"

The temperature eased into the warm range, and she sighed in relief. But the heat burns were already on her; she fired off another healing event ― to feel at least two new and unexpected events. First, her body got the usual clean and heal routine; but her hymen also reappeared ― something in what Perseus gave her, let even this change take place. Second, the slime around her changed from her magic affinity as well; in her view of its status screen, the slime now had one new affinity and one more ability. Even just these new things added might make it a rare entity.

  • Affinities:
    - Holy (1)
    Abilities:
    - Gentle Soothing Bath Time - not usable in battle; once per day, the water slime can use its own mass to wrap one target, who will get a minor cure, a minor heal, and extra stamina; most impurities get cleansed off.

'Oh? Did I just grant the minion these new things without even trying?'

"Ah. Good. Nyow. Do you submit to be my minion, and follow me?"

The temperature rose once again, almost but not to the hottest point, then the slime moderated it.

"Then I, Andromeda Champion, accept you as my minion, and I shall welcome you into my dungeon, and treat you as an ally."

  • Hidden condition met: gain two slime creatures in one room through peaceful means. Subsequent attempts to subdue creatures of the same races will be 20% easier.
    Successfully cleared the room "Master's Bedroom". All further functions of this room are hereby unlocked to the room owner.
    Upgrades available for room "Master's Bedroom". Focus on the node embedded in the floor at the room's center to activate upgrade menu.
    Side quest "Subdue the Wild Creatures, Acquire the Room" progress step has incremented. Adding all previous room rewards remaining on the floor into your inventory space.
    - Gained quest reward: 10 XP; 5 DP; 2 SP; 0 gib.
    - Gained extra rewards: double rewards for next room (if not left before conquered)

Andromeda felt it odd seeing no gib earned from the slime in this room; but she had obtained a couple already, so it wasn't a complete wasted effort.

Her stomach growled.

"Alright then. Time to look through all the goodies in my inventory, find some food ― and then take a bath, and lay down for a nap? Nyeah, sounds like a plan."

Some of the above 'status screens' for the slimes are still placeholder material; I'm not really going by any RPG system, more just 'eyeballing it'. Suggestions though are always welcome.

Intimacy with dungeon monsters/creatures?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
16