Chapter 206: a body that is made for pleasure
219 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: a body that is made for pleasure

She did not forget to push her tits forward to cover the balls with her big flesh balls and poke her nipples on the balls of nick.

Nick felt that this is the first time he was aroused to this level.

He could not stop his panting.

His hands are on the head of Tamara as he pulled her close to him and fucked her mouth and throat with his hand movements.

It was literally heavenly.

He did not feel this good when he was fucking a pussy.

It is like her mouth is made just to be fucked and give pleasure to a dick.

After 15 minutes he could not hold back and cummed inside her mouth.

Surprisingly everything went into her stomach as she swallowed it all without coughing.

This made him want to play with her more.

He stood up and pulled her to the desk.

Then he spread her legs and fingered her pussy.

“It is already so wet.

It seem like it was ready to take the dick.”

His dick did not lose its hardness with just a single play.

It was as strong as ever.

He tried to push his dick head into her pussy.

But he was unable to do that because it was very right.

It was as tight as the pussy of a virgin woman.

He did not expect that Tamara has such a tight pussy.

He saw a dick as big as his pounded her just yesterday.

This made him doubt if the person in the video is still Tamara.

But then again he remembered the information saying that Tamara’s body is so perfect that it was made for pleasure.

This made him understand that Tamara is a rare body that would return to be tight no matter what kind of dick pounded her.

This made him decide on one thing that is to make her into his personal bitch.

As for Sam, he would be turned into a bitch too and he would help Tamara take the outside pressure.

He was so happy that he used a little more force to push the dick inside her completely and then let her pussy walls adjust to his dick size.

After that he started to pound her again with full force.

There is a flesh colliding sound whenever he pounded her and her moans followed along.

The surrounding students took out their phones to record the image of Tamara with her tits rounding around while her white pink pussy was pounded by a big black cock.

It was a scene that they have seen many times.

But the particular quality of Tamara is top of the line making them dazed as they record everything.

They men and women were aroused to the point where they are masturbating right now.

They started to strip slowly and soon the entire class is naked with their hands on their dicks or on their pussies.

Right when Tamara had an orgasm with nick Cumming inside her, everyone in the class also had an orgasm releasing their cum and love juices all over.

Suddenly the entire class room was filled with the smell of cum and pheromones.

Many men and women wanted to go forward and play with Tamara.

But they did not dare.

Lust did not cloud their eyes and did not let them make a mistake that can cost their lives.

Tamara is still Cumming and twitching with the thick cum of nick flowing down her pussy.

She even squirted from time to time with her body arched into a bow.

Her face is red with her eyes rolling back, her tongue is hour and her hair is disheveled but still very erotic.

Right at that moment nick felt that his dick is hard again.

So he decided to check the other holes of Tamara.

He flipped her back and pulled her close with her legs spreading in ‘V’ shape with him straight behind her back.

His dick is right at the entrance of her ass hole and her ass is already red from all the spanking she received before.

He put his fingers into her pussy and pulled out some of his cum and applied it on her ass hole and inserted his fingers that are as big and thick as that of the dick of Sam.

He inserted one finger followed by another till all five fingers entered in easily.

Then he put his dick inside he ass hole.

The tightness is so great that he fell in love with her ass all over again.

It is as if she was specifically made to be fucked.

As he fucked her the flesh slapping sound was heard again.

The entire class room reverberated with the sounds of the slapping sounds.

It was so good that the people started to masturbate again.

While they are having fun the hands of nick moved to the tits of Tamara as he pulled them and fondled them into various shapes.

Suddenly he felt his fingers wet at the location where his fingers touched her nipples.

He was shocked to find that Tamara is lactating.

He thought that she was pregnant.

But Tamara was not pregnant.

He would check this out after he was done playing with her.

If there is then it must be disposes or kept based on the thoughts of Tamara.

But a corner of his mind is thinking differently.

There is a legendary body that can become virgin after not being fucked for a while.

Similarly there is a legendary body that can lactate without being pregnant.

He was thinking that Tamara had this legendary body and became even more interested in her.

Because of these thought he was going to investigate her more and get her a through medical examination later.

He wanted to find if there are any hidden dangerous and clear them all in one fell swoop.

But there is something more important to do right now that is to fuck her ass hole till the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 285 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2