Chapter 207: the school’s doctor and nurse
161 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 207: the school’s doctor and nurse

He wanted to find if there are any hidden dangerous and clear them all in one fell swoop.

But there is something more important to do right now that is to fuck her ass hole till the end.

While thinking he pulled her tits that are big enough to milk them causing a squirt of milk of the faces of some of the students that are masturbating.

They were also shocked making different faces.

Nick knows that this would not be good for people to think that she is pregnant.

So he took out his phone and called the infirmary of the school and called the school nurse.

She is a black beauty with blond hair with G cup tits and big ass.

She is very good at taking care of the students that could not relieve their lust.

But she has some bad habits of playing with the students till their balls are dry.

So only few people would come to see her for small reliefs.

When she was called she came over quickly expecting a gangbang in the class which is her favorite.

But when she appeared she looked at another busty beauty that is very similar to her in body but with different skin tone and hair color.

There are other differences like the tight holes because of the system.

She did not have this and her holes are already lose to some level because of all the big dicks that entered her pussy and ass hole all this time.

When she looked at Tamara she was instantly attracted to her body.

So she came over to Tamara and sucked her milky nipples for a moment in dazed state.

Then she snapped out of it and looked at nick and asked.

“She is a beauty that is a level higher than me.

Tell me what you called me over for.

Do you want to have a double play of black and white with me and her?”

She asked with great expectation.

But she was disappointed by the answer that was given by nick.

“No,

I want you to check and see if this bitch is pregnant or not.

I doubt that she has the legendary lactating body.”

The nurse smiled mockingly and said.

“The lactating body is just a legend.

You know that your father loves to have a bitch that can produce milk forever right.

He tried to find such a person for many years but he could never find.

What do you think that this bitch can lactate forever?”

Tamara is in the heaven of pleasure to know what is happening around her.

While saying the mocking words the nurse took the hand of Tamara to check.

But she did not find anything.

She checked again and still nothing.

Her face changed as she said.

“She is not pregnant.

We need to conduct more tests to know if she really is a lactating body.

If would be a miracle if we can find something like that.

Also this bitch is so good looking that even I am tempted to fuck her.

After you are done playing with her bring her over to the infirmary.

We have all the equipment we need there to check the things.”

After saying these words the nurse looked at Tamara with great amount of interest and lust before leaving.

Even though it is just a high school there is high level equipment in the infirmary.

This is because the students in this high school are all 18 years or older.

So it is natural for them to get into some good things and bad things.

Many women might become pregnant and need care in this matter based on their wishes to keep it or abort it.

Similarly many men also have problems with fucking too much.

There will be accidental aggressions sometimes in the heat of moment.

These cases might have emergencies too.

All these things needed to be solved in the school instead of going to the hospital.

So they directly kept an entire hospital here and there is trained staff with enough experience to operate as well.

The nurse has a husband that is the doctor of the school.

He is extremely experienced and hailed as a genius.

But he is a sissy cuckold and he would be having fun in the school during the day or get his ass pounded by his loving wife.

They really love each other and they are one of the couples that turned over a new leaf after coming to this place.

They did not have any regrets and they are living happily.

Also this nurse has two daughters that did not have any relation to her husband.

But still he would take good care of them without saying an extra word.

He was happy to have children when he was diagnosed to not to have children in his life.

As a doctor he knows that he has to adopt someone if he wanted children.

Instead of adopting he took a different approach.

So like his wife wanted he let her fuck some men with big dicks and even helped clean their dicks.

He slowly turned into a sissy while his wife gave birth to two white girls.

People that saw the girls think that they are his children because he is a white man.

But the reality is very different.

Even if he goes out of this place he can still live with dignity that he had.

This made him happy.

So he was spending his life with his loving wife and daughters.

In the future he was willing be cucked by all and would take care of them as well.

In the class room Tamara was fucked till she lost her consciousness and then nick directly lifted her up and took her to the infirmary.

After putting her on the bed he left back to talk to his father while the nurse took care of Tamara and started the examination.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 285 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2