Chapter 210: prepared strategy to hunt tier 3 monster
134 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 210: prepared strategy to hunt tier 3 monster

She held a metal rod along with her girls and directly broke the bodies of the undead that comes out of the ruins of the city.

The process is easy and it is just swinging the rod around with their strength.

When they are exhausted they would find a safe place to rest.

While resting they would discus about the things they wanted to do.

None of the three wanted to show off or shy away and they are honestly spoken about their situations and fighting capabilities.

If they are exhausted they would immediately tell the other two so that they can rest.

Life is not something to joke about and show off.

With their cooperation things are much better when dealing with those undead.

Every day they would increase their target by one.

Also they not only kill the undead but also the zombies in the ruins of the city along with the beasts outside.

Anything that comes to them would die.

If other survivors wanted to ambush them Mohini was ruthless enough to kill them on spot.

They would become undead in a few days and would give them an extra spar for usage.

When killing them, Mohini would not care if someone saw her killing those survivors that ambushed her.

The current prestige of Mohini is so high that no one would believe any complaints on Mohini.

Even if they believed they would not do anything as those were the first to ambush Mohini.

Over time people stopped targeting Mohini even if they had guns or advantage in numbers.

They were sure to die in the hands of Mohini as long as they tried to fight her.

At the same time Mohini would not take the initiative to attack anyone.

So her reputation is still there and there are always a few people that don’t like her.

She doesn’t care about these few people.

………….

Another 3 months passed by and the people have completely adapted to the current temperature.

They are quickly making progress and even the hunting speed increased.

But Mohini was not happy at this moment because in the next few days there will be another monster tide.

Last time in her previous life there is a tier 3 monster beast wild tiger lead the attack.

With their constant effort of the past 3 months Mohini and her girls stepped into tier 3 was able to but the tiger is much stronger than they are.

At that time the military used many RPG and missiles to kill it with the death of over 100 thousand people in the entire beast tide.

Mohini doesn’t know if she should show her power here or not.

If she showed her power then the attention she gets is very high.

From then on she has to fear for all kinds of threats from other people.

Becoming too strong in short amount of time means that you are holding some important secrets.

This would be bad if they started to think like this.

If this kind of thoughts aroused in the minds of the people then it means that she and her women are in danger.

But a tier 3 monster beast is valuable.

Its spar and flesh can improve their power by a large margin.

For this Mohini started to make a plan.

She wanted to use the diversion tactics.

When the beast tide comes all the people would be in the field fighting.

She did not have the right to command the army.

She will be asked only about the strategy to solve the crisis.

So she will have to make minor changes in the military strategy to create a gap where she can face the tiger head on with her women.

This way they can easily solve the tiger and get all the benefits.

Mohini discussed about this thing with her women.

They had many thoughts and corrections.

They all know the power of a tier 3 monster beast.

So they planned the things carefully.

Mohini silently loaded the sniper rifles for the fight with the monster tiger.

That is not all.

She prepared all the things that are necessary for dealing with the tiger monster.

After she made the preparations she received summon from the higher officials.

It seems like they discovered the unnatural activity in the newly formed gigantic plant forest.

Well military people also have forest habituate experts that have survival skills for special situations.

That person discovered that too strange phenomenon just like when a stampede like situations occurs.

Or a more complicated situation where a leader moving a beast tide in those past stories.

After looking at the zombie tide they are more inclined to the monster beast tide happening.

Even though there are not many animals in this place other than mutated pets, there are forests everywhere.

There is a big crisis in the south and similar to humans, beasts also move towards north for safety.

There is always a chance of mishap and few beasts migrate toward this direction.

There is no food availability right now and the mutated planes cannot satisfy the hunger of flesh eating beasts.

There is a place filled with weak prey present in this place.

Will they simply let it go?

The weak prey is the humans that did not awaken yet.

As for the awakened humans their deterrence is not that high.

So the bases of humans became their targets.

The reason why Mohini is summoned is to speak about the situation.

Mohini did not eat away their time and based on the information she added a few words and simply said her previously prepared strategy.

With her strategy in place the people immediately started to move along with the proposed strategy.

Mohini and her girls are also on the move and went straight to the location where they estimated that the tiger monster would appear.

Mohini did not know from where that monster beast tier 3 tiger would come out in the cast gray forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 290 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2