Chapter 211: fighting the tier 3 monster beast tiger
79 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 211: fighting the tier 3 monster beast tiger

Mohini and her girls are also on the move and went straight to the location where they estimated that the tiger monster would appear.

Mohini did not know from where that monster beast tier 3 tiger would come out in the cast gray forest.

All she remembered is that this monster appeared from the far west end of the forest near the barren rock mountain.

This is a high place where the tiger would stay and watch the monster beasts attack the base.

If the attacks are continuous then even the magic formation can break.

Also the magic formation cannot block with multiple targets at the same time.

If the monster tiger comes down to attack them.

Then they would most probably break the formation with a single paw swing.

Mohini and the girls came to this side and started to hunt the monster that should emerge from here.

While the groups of soldiers are waiting they saw the large number of monster beasts running out of the big plant forest.

They are ferocious and are ready to attack with full swing.

Mohini took out her guns along with her girls,

There is also a swords strapped to their side for quickly usage.

Mohini’s group of three is a little away from the side of the soldiers but they can still see Mohini’s group fighting.

Mohini took the guns to shoot the leading dogs that are bigger than a lion and there are cats as ferocious as tigers.

Mohini and her girls would not show off their space here.

So they have few sets of bullet magazines ready on the side.

There is a big box behind them that contains many weapons including the sniper rifles.

They started to shoot the beast as fast as they could.

After killing over 100 beasts the tide of beasts almost came to them.

So they put back their guns and started to use their swords to fight with the monster beasts.

They killed more beasts with the cold weapons than the hot weapons.

They looked like dancing when killing the beasts and all the beasts that came into contact with the swords would be cut.

Right around that time they heard a big roar from the barren rock mountain on the side.

Everyone saw a monster tiger that is as big as a bus.

Many hunters that are brave enough to face the monster beast tide have their legs limp and fell back in fear.

The soldiers are still fine.

“Boom”

At that time the soldiers heard a heavy sound.

“Roar”

Mohini used a high caliber sniper rifle to hit the eye of the giant monster tiger making it scream in pain.

The soldiers have immediately became excited and they once again seen the braveness of Mohini.

They are thoroughly convinced that Mohini is a brave and intelligent woman.

That heroine that came to save them in the time of crisis just like it was mentioned in those ancient classics.

No matter what cast or religion or creed, it was always mentioned that they would meet with a savior that would save them from the crisis and guide them to prosperity.

So they all believed so looking at Mohini’s actions.

On the other hand Mohini did not stop and took another sniper and shot at the other eye of the tiger.

But this time it missed because the tiger is very fast which is very different from its body size.

Immediately the tiger moved back from the mountain with a roar and then jumped out towards Mohini and others.

Mohini is already prepared.

She took out a RPG launcher and held a grenade on her hands with the pin removed.

She first threw the grenade that was about to explode straight at the tiger with all her strength.

She threw it at the estimated spot that of the monster tiger would step on.

With the blast of the grenade the tiger changed it direction.

But Mohini immediately launched the RPG towards the estimated location where the monster tiger would dodge the blast of the grenade.

The tiger really dodged to the other direction and immediately hit by an RPG.

It was heavily damaged and it understood that it would be hard to deal with Mohini right now.

So it wanted to escape back.

Mohini gave it a chase.

When she was in the sight of the people she moved a little slowly but when she was out of the people’s sight she moved faster and faster.

Her women did not move from there and continued to fight with the beasts that are attacking them on their side.

When Mohini was out of sight from those people she moved even faster than before and caught up to the tiger.

First she used the mental interference to mess up with the thoughts of the tiger and then used the chance to hit a high caliber sniper bullet at a certain spot of its neck.

There will be paralysis nerves at this location of the tiger.

As long as there is a strong impact in this location the tiger would lose its mobility and motor functions of the body.

The tiger that is fleeing did not expect this kind of attack.

Actually it wanted to retaliate against Mohini just now when it saw that she is alone.

Its intelligence is on the same level as humans.

Unfortunately it miscalculated and acted a step too late.

As soon as it was hit Mohini was not idle and shot another bullet at the same spot.

Even Mohini did not expect to hit the bullet at the right spot.

Originally she was planning to run away as soon as the first bullet missed the neck of the tiger.

But it hit perfectly unexpectedly and she was able to obtain the benefits from it.

So she did not stop for a moment and immediately continued to attack.

There are many loaded sniper rifles in the space for her to use.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 290 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2