Chapter 212: tier 3 monster tiger was killed
78 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 212: tier 3 monster tiger was killed

So she did not stop for a moment and immediately continued to attack.

There are many loaded sniper rifles in the space for her to use.

So, she doesn’t have to waste time reloading.

With her fast actions the second bullet actually missed and the tiger became vigilant.

Even though it was injured it did not lose all of its power completely.

It has the same intelligence as that of a human and Mohini made an action that she is loading the bullet in the gun.

This made it want to attack Mohini.

But it did not expect that Mohini is only showing a faint with her actions.

When the tiger turned and wanted to attack her Mohini shot another bullet towards its neck, when it was running towards her.

It turned its head to the side to escape the bullet.

But it did not expect that another bullet shot right after.

Mohini switched the guns without changing the posture and shot immediately.

This time the bullet hit the right spot.

The tiger was temporarily paralyzed completely.

This is the perfect time for Mohini to attack.

She directly took few more snipers and shot them into its forehead.

The skull bone in the forehead is very strong.

For a tier 3 monster tiger it was even stronger.

Mohini took out many high caliber guns one after the other and shot at the head of the tiger.

She prepared them all before coming for this fight.

If it is only one bullet then the skull might not break.

But Mohini shot 5 bullets in 10 seconds one after the other on the fixed target.

This was easy for her.

The paralysis of the tiger only lasts for 10 seconds with its regenerative capabilities.

All the bullets did not hit the same spot.

But it hit in the nearby range and impacted on the skull area at the eye socket of the tiger.

This place is the weakest.

Mohini’s work succeeded and the fifth bullet has reached the brain of the tiger.

But it was still able to live.

Mohini knows that she did not have more time.

So she took out the assault rifle and tried her best to shoot at the eye socket while retreating to a safe distance.

At that time her target is to let as many bullets enter its head as possible.

Fortunately Mohini’s attack succeeded and the tiger got two more bullets in its brain.

With that the tiger died on the spot.

Actually its brain is dead but not the body.

Mohini for the safety reasons shot few more bullets and made sure that the tiger is dead.

This time she got a drop box triggered by the system too.

So it is confirmed that the tiger is dead.

She came to the tiger and first cut off its head and then cut off its body with a sword as fast as she could.

After she is done she placed the entire thing in her stagnant time warehouse.

The blood smell would attract more beasts here so she immediately moved away from here and returned to the camp.

With the deterrence effect of the big tiger gone the other monster beasts retreated back into the forest and escaped.

Mohini came back and reported the bad news that the tiger escaped.

Well it did not reduce her prestige as they thought that the escape of this tiger is the reason why those beasts retreated.

With that Mohini’s prestige improved by leaps and bounds.

When the higher officials enquired how she did that Mohini told them that her accuracy was boasted by her detection power when shooting.

This simple explanation stopped them from preying on her more for information.

Mohini’s women have already returned back to their house and are sorting the weapons they had left after this fight.

Naturally it was the weapons in that box they are sorting.

They have hundreds of boxes of weapons like this with them at their disposal.

Mohini completed her talk with the higher ups and got a good amount of contribution points.

Mohini directly exchanged all the contribution points for bullets and guns in the ration she previously followed.

This was to replenish the previously used ammunition.

She preferred most of the bullets of sniper and higher caliber.

In one of the future cities in the apocalypse land there is a special sniper rifle where people don’t have to add bullets continuously.

The magazine has a spacial space formation inside that can store sniper bullets.

The cost there is not the gun but the bullets.

Making a bullet require materials and they are consumables.

The problem with apocalypse land is that the materials are scarce.

So the cost of the gun is less than the magazine and the bullets.

For this reason Mohini collects more bullets and materials for usage later.

Currently the number of ore fields on earth is being removed just like that.

The extracted ore is still there but the main ore inside the earth is gone.

Instead new locations for ore are formed with small pockets.

They are scattered at various places on earth that are hard to find.

When earth is connected to the apocalypse land then the positions would be shuffled again.

At that time it would be hard to find resources.

Normal iron and some basic materials area already rare, when it comes to rare materials like gold and other special metals it was very hard to find.

For this reason whenever Mohini finds the rare materials in those industrial areas, she would collect them and store them in her space.

This has become her hobby.

When Mohini arrived back her girls has already collected the monster cores of the beasts that they and Mohini killed.

Also they silently put away some of the strong monster beast corpses.

They are going to use them as meat later.

Since they also have stagnant space it is not hard for them to store the meat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 290 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2