Chapter 213: tier 3 monster meat cooking with monster core
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 213: tier 3 monster meat cooking with monster core

They are going to use them as meat later.

Since they also have stagnant space it is not hard for them to store the meat.

They would not eat the meat dishes that they prepared before right now because they are too delicious to eat it now.

They would eat it later.

Instead they would eat the meat of the tier 2 and tier 1 monster beasts that can help them improve their capabilities.

Mohini would be the one doing most of the process of processing the meat and then cooking as well.

They will help in preparatory work.

It is not a problem to cook meat now because the entire base has tons of meat to eat now.

The meat of the monster beasts cannot be stored for long even in this cold weather.

So they can only reduce the price of the meat and let the people eat the meat and save more storable supplies.

With so much meat the people of the base are happy and they started to cook.

Mohini took the chance to cook the meat in the most delicious manner.

Since there is the smell of meat every where they would not be able to find them and force them to give the meat.

Mohini used the specially prepared onion, ginger, garlic and other spices to cook the delicious meal for them in a large quantity.

For this in the center of the room they put a big stove and a big container for cooking.

The girls did the work of applying the spice mixture to the meat pieces while Mohini prepares the other cooking processes.

With the collective effort they cooked a meal that would be sufficient for 100 people with more than 10 dishes.

Also the big tiger was completely processed and cooked separately.

It is a tier 3 monster beast and the benefits that they get from consuming it meat are far higher than that of other tier 2 and tier 1 monster beasts.

Mohini also learnt a special cooking process from one of the future cities about using the monster core of the beast to cook the monster beast along.

This is only possible for monster beasts and plant based monsters.

This way the enhancement would be greater and the impurities in the body would be less for the better future improvement.

So Mohini followed the process and cooked slowly.

She did try this in her previous life but she was not strong enough to cook big dishes.

But small dishes are still possible.

She would practice more in the future.

This is the best way to gain more benefits for her and the girls without a problem of sharing.

The tiger meat was specifically cooked and divided into three equal portions and packed them in three special utensils for them to eat.

Mohini stored her portion in her space while the two women also stored them in their own stagnant space for eating later.

Not only the tiger meat but all the other dishes were also stored between them separately.

This way they can eat whenever, they want and easy to reduce conflicts in small matters.

That is not all even if there is problem they can hide the things carefully.

In the apocalypse situation it is not easy to survive without any problem.

If something happens and his ark space is locked then none of them can do anything.

If they stored it in three different places then it would be easy to survive even if there are some mishaps.

This is her plan and the two women appreciate her plan very much.

They also understood that anything can happen in the apocalypse land.

So they have to be prepared for the worst all the time.

In a single day a desert can completely turn into an ocean in the apocalypse land.

Some places in the apocalypse land have special fields where all space devices are inaccessible.

Due to all kinds of strange situations being prepared and having extra insurance is always a good thing.

The cooking of meat with spices did attracted lot of attention but no one knows from where the smell is coming.

Everyone in the camp is cooking meat and it can be from anywhere.

When they are done with the cooking the three people took a comfortable bath in a big tub filled with hot water that they just boiled after cooking.

They did not use the previously boiled water because it was for emergencies when there is no choice.

All three took a little shower to wash off first before entering the hot water.

The tub is not that big and the sat very close.

Naturally Mohini moved out her fresh dick that stood up poking its head out of water making the two girls giggle.

Mohini also smiled at them and moved her hands toward their pussies to finger them.

Immediately the giggles of the two girls turned into moans.

They rolled their eyes at Mohini and pinched her nipples with their small fingers.

Well there is no pain and Mohini felt strong pleasure and moaned.

She let them pinch away her nipples and tits as much as they wanted to.

She moved her hands to the top and held on to their tits from behind their arms.

She pinched on to their nipples to make them moan a little more with their sexy voices.

Mohini pulled them closure to her face and held them rightly to suck on their tits.

The girls moaned and smiled coquettishly.

‘Bitch let go.

You can play in the night.

We still have other things to do today.”

They said but Mohini did not let them go.

Their tits were sucked till their nipples swollen a little and their lips were also swollen a little after a long time of kissing.

Mohini did not make big moves for now.

She would do that in the night.

As for her dick it did not calm down for a while….

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 290 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2