Chapter 214: everyone wants a share of the pie
140 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 214: everyone wants a share of the pie

She would do that in the night.

As for her dick it did not calm down for a while but she still controlled it in the end.

They are in a safe place now but it is not that safe.

The square faced city is the best place to feel safe for the long time.

At least till few years it would not fall easily.

Till then they can stay there safely.

Mohini doesn’t want to make big tosses till then.

She did not remember everything that happen other than the major events.

So it would be best to stay at the peak state for the time being.

After a good bath they went back to the small room to eat the tiger meat with the side dishes they liked to eat with.

With that their day ended.

They slept peacefully after switching on a heater to warm the small room to adequate temperature in this cold climate.

They also hugged each other as they set the temperature a little lower so that they would be warm together.

…………..

For the next few days they rarely went out and continued to work on improving their stats.

Mohini can see their stats after help them improve it with the exercise procedures and the models she understood.

In her spare time Mohini studied the medicinal herbs book and other special materials book of identification from the ark library.

After that she would go around the newly formed gloomy forest to search for materials while killing the mutated beasts.

As for the undead they are having a hard time to come out.

The tons of snow on the old base were hardened by the awakened people over the time.

Because of this the activity under was completely stopped in the past month.

The rats and many insects were also stuck there.

But it will only work for a short while.

As long as the mutated beasts, or insects or those undead or those zombies stepped into tier 3 then they would cause a heavy damage.

But the process was indeed slowed down.

Well the final result would be an eruption just like the 10 thousand zombies that suddenly appeared at the previous base.

Mohini can sense that the movements under the thick snow and ice and the concentrated energy there.

She was thinking of what she should tell the higher ups so that they would move out of this place quickly before they are surrounded suddenly.

Based on her previous life memories they would stay here for another 6 months.

They already received the information back from the scouts about the situation of other bases.

They are going to pool in soon and form a big refugee camp at the northern part where the land is a little more barren with mountains.

That kind of place would be advantageous for them to fight against the mutated beasts.

This should be their next temporary base.

It also happened in the previous life where they are suddenly surrounded by many mutated beasts and all kinds of monsters.

The people have to leave here quickly and before leaving the location of the next base was announced.

The lucky survivors made it out of here and reached the base while the remaining people died in the hands of these monsters.

Mohini knows the location of that base but even if she urged the people are not in a position to listen.

The reason is simple.

The people became over confident.

They were so confident that they would not even take her warning into their heads.

Last time during the strategy with the beast tide, many officials actually interjected the words of Mohini.

They added their own thoughts and believed in the survivalists in the army instead.

Mohini still has prestige in the army and the survivors; this made the higher officials and the head people jealous.

So they wanted to reduce the role of Mohini as much as possible.

The old minister still believes in Mohini because they avoided many dangerous situations during these past 3 years thanks to following Mohini’s plan.

But now other people want to take the share in the pie.

They understood the gains of the reputation and wanted to have more reputation.

The charity acts can gain loyalty of people which is free meat shields which is life saving.

Suggestion a better plan that can save the lives of soldiers will give better protection for them.

If the plan succeeded then they would receive more contribution points and rewards along with the gratitude.

This is the best way to gain the benefits.

Many people thought and started to act.

As for the reason why these people are encouraged is because the influence of Mohini has reached greater heights in the eyes of survivors and soldiers.

They wanted to find a way to reduce it so that they would not lose their benefits.

This is the way of balancing the people for their interests.

Unfortunately not everything would follow the route they wanted.

Sometimes things are complicated and a wrong decision can cost the lives of the people.

Even if Mohini gave them comments they would not listen.

So Mohini simply gave up.

When soldiers asked Mohini about this matter,

Mohini told them the truth and they were furious because of those leaders trying to move things because of their petty profits at the cost of their lives.

Even though she is a bitch she saved their lives many times.

So they are grateful to her.

Mohini did not give them any suggestions and only told them all the best before leaving.

They thought that Mohini is angry and those higher officials laughed and gave the chances to their relatives to pull them into ranks.

But things are not as easy as they seem to be.

The soldiers requested the higher officials to reconsider their thoughts about asking suggestions from Mohini.

But they did not move instead they threatened the soldiers that asked for this to step down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 295 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2