Chapter 215: luring enemies into a trap
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 215: luring enemies into a trap

The soldiers requested the higher officials to reconsider their thoughts about asking suggestions from Mohini.

But they did not move instead they threatened the soldiers that asked for this to step down.

This made the soldiers angry and they directly wanted to quit being a soldier but there is still family to feed and they cannot just leave.

But they did not expect that big trouble that is looming around them.

Mohini came back to the house first and explained the situation to her women and then left to meet with the old minister and the general that previously supported her.

It is not to ask their help but give them a little advice before completely leaving the things.

Well they did help her even with their selfish motives so she has to repay them.

She came to them and talked to them about her thoughts first.

Then she told them the locations in the barren mountains where they can form a good base and also get the things from the nearby plant forest area in a map.

After telling them about this she told them about the coming disaster based on her calculation and she decided to move on to the next place that she marked.

They tried to persuade Mohini but Mohini did not listen to them.

Some time you have to play hard to get the things done if not your hard work would be considered as free service without any value.

After telling them all these things Mohini came back home.

She did not go in instead she called the 20 guard soldiers.

She distributed the contribution points he has on hand which is not much just a 100 each.

With these contribution points she can at most exchange them for a tier 1 spar from the monster.

It was very useless for her.

Then she told them that she no longer needed their services and she will be leaving here soon to a different place.

The people were shocked.

They tried to persuade Mohini but Mohini did not listen to them instead she warned them of the coming danger before leaving back into her house.

Mohini did not waste any time, her women has already packed the things that needed to be packed in the house.

Then she came to store the small room into the space first and the other things are also stored.

After the second check they came out and took the military vehicle they got from the higher officials and left the base directly.

Some soldiers and survivors that received help from her before has stopped them from time to time as the rumors about her departure has already spread throughout the base.

Mohini simply explained the situation and left without listening to their persuasion.

Sometimes the hard earned things can fall apart.

When we cannot reinforce them, one has to be strong enough to let go and pick up the pieces later.

This is also a way of honing things and gaining more powerful subordinates in the future.

Mohini never wanted to stay out alone after thinking of the benefits between being along and being with a group.

The current situation is different.

In a few days at most the undead tide would strike them.

Then there will be a monster tide and there is also the insect locust attack.

With all these things they will have a crisis of life and death.

In the previous life it happened and many people died before fleeing from this place.

Mohini wanted to save them this time but they chose to die.

Mohini already told the people about the safe location she found and let them take the initiative to come there.

Mohini and the girls left the base smoothly and started to move north.

Well they covered their bodies completely instead of putting on the dress that showed their bodies.

It was so cold outside that she has to cover up.

On the way they attracted the attention of some zombies and other things.

Also on the way there are few more cars chasing after them.

Mohini did not stop but increased the speed and entered a danger zone.

This place in her previous life is the territory of a tier 3 wild boar.

Mohini originally planned to kill it on the way when passing through this area.

She doesn’t know the intentions of the people chasing her but she doesn’t care.

She let Radha drive the car while she took out binoculars to check the faces of the people that are chasing her.

After seeing their faces and their lip movements Mohini came to a conclusion that they are enemies.

Since they are enemies Mohini would not give them a chance.

Fortunately she is also in the right place to trap them right now.

While going around, Mohini told Radha to take a cut into the plant forest to the side.

After going for a little while Mohini found a good hiding place.

The people followed them into the plant forest.

Mohini left the military car here and told the girls to climb a plant that has thick leaves to hide behind the leaves.

Mohini then took out big lumps of meat wastes that she took from the tier 3 monster beast tiger and other monster beasts that she dissected.

She directly dropped them in the nearby area from the system space.

Then she climbed to the top of the tree and came to her women.

After that she took out a special scent to spray on their bodies.

This would mask them from the monster beasts.

This is the territory of a tier 3 monster beast wild boar.

It has a keen nose for the smell of meat and would definitely be attracted it.

It is because of this reason this current area did not have many monster beasts in fear of becoming the food of the wild boar.

This was not known by the people that is chasing after Mohini.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 295 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1