Chapter 216: hunting the tier 3 monster wild boar
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 216: hunting the tier 3 monster wild boar

It is because of this reason this current area did not have many monster beasts in fear of becoming the food of the wild boar.

This was not known by the people that is chasing after Mohini.

On the other hand the people chasing after Mohini and others came here at their fastest speed in the cars.

But when they arrived to the spot where the military car is parked they stopped their cars and started to check around vigilantly.

They have seen the abilities of Mohini before and they are all holding guns to kill Mohini as soon as they saw her.

Mohini guessed it correctly they came here to kill Mohini under the orders of some people.

Mohini doesn’t need to know who those people are.

Mohini on the other hand is hiding on the top of the plant along with her women felt a strong stench approaching the location they are currently present.

Mohini knows that the wild boar is on its way here and these people would die.

Mohini’s women covered their noses from the unbearable stench from the wild boar.

The wild boar is as big as a truck that is a little smaller than the tiger before.

But it was more ferocious and its body is like a strong armor.

Under normal circumstances it is not possible to attack it unless one shot it with a shot gun at the weak spot from a close range.

In the big meat waste lump Mohini has mixed in some muscle relaxants.

As long as the wild boar eats it would be helpless after a while.

There is a reason why pig is called a pig.

It would not leave anything and eats everything.

Mohini was sure that after killing those people it would eat them.

Then it would eat the monster meat lump mixed with muscle relaxants that Mohini left there because of its pig nature.

All she has to do is to wait for the opportunity and strike when things are right.

While she is watching she noticed a position where the wild boar is actually waiting and looking at the people patiently.

Mohini gestured her women to take a look at the wild boar in the dark.

It is evening and the number of huge plants is too much enough to create dark and shady places.

There dark and shady places can even hide the big things like the wild boar that is as big as a truck.

The two women looked at the wild boar covering their noses and frowning because of its ferocious and gluttonous expression.

On the other hand the people that smelled the strong stench thought that it was from the meat lump on the side.

They are carefully checking the car that Mohini and girls left behind and went around to search for clues of Mohini and the girls.

But they did not find anything in this darkness.

Right at that moment suddenly there is big sound.

The wild boar came out of the shadows and bite off the top half of the body of a man from her behind.

The people immediately reacted and started to shoot at it.

But no bullets touched it because it was running around.

Even if a bullet touched its hard skin it would not penetrate much.

Normal bullets and even grenades cannot put a dent in its skin.

Wild boars usually rub off against the rocks, mud and dirt.

All of this would slowly dry off on its back forming a strong shell.

The rough skin below was already hardened from all the rubbing around.

The wild boar ran to the side and hit another person with its tusks.

Its tusk straight away pierced into the chest of that man and he was still screaming while he died slowly.

Then it directly crashed into another person that flew back and hit a tree with all of its bones broken.

The head on hit from the wild boar of this size is no different than the head on hit from a high speed train.

So that person is dead immediately.

Another one that is a little faster entered a car and wanted to leave.

But the car was hit by the wild boar and it directly over turned.

The oil in the car leaked and the fire quickly started.

“Boom”

The car blasted in the background of the wild boar.

It appearance of this incident looked more like an action movie hero elevation opening scene than the fight with a monster wild boar.

Here the wild boar is actually the protagonist.

Just like that the 12 people following behind Mohini in two cars died quickly one.

Mohini was really fascinated by the scene that happened in front of her.

Mohini was sure that she would not be able to kill the wild boar with her current strength in tier 3.

She should be at least at tier 4 to make a difference.

But there is always a solution like the muscle relaxant that she prepared.

Even a whale would be unable to move after take a little of this muscle relaxant.

Mohini actually mixed a good amount of it in the meat waste on the side.

After the wild boar is done killing the people it started to eat.

It was very fast in eating just like its nature of pig.

When she came to the meat waster it sniffed for a little while causing Mohini and the girls to become tensed.

But still it finally ate the meat waste with great relish that disgusted Mohini and her girls.

They were able to hold back from vomiting.

Soon after eating the meat waste the wild boar is still okay.

Mohini even though that this muscle relaxant did not work.

After few seconds the big wild boar finally fell to the side with its legs unable stand still.

With the falling of the wild boar Mohini finally sighed of relief from the previous tensed state.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 295 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2