Chapter 217: temporary stop
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 217: temporary stop

After few seconds the big wild boar finally fell to the side with its legs unable stand still.

With the falling of the wild boar Mohini finally sighed of relief from the previous tensed state.

But she did not immediately go there to check the situation.

Who knows what would happen.

She just waited for a few minutes before the wild boar could not move anymore and shouting around in order to scar all of its enemies.

It is a tier 3 monster beast.

It has human level intelligence.

So it was sure that it was plotted by someone.

Understanding this it is trying its best to scar the other party as if it was still in good condition.

This is the indication that the wild boar is completely paralyzed.

This time Mohini slowly got down from the big plant.

Then came behind the wild boar where it cannot see her.

She went straight to its back and took out a chain saw from the ark space.

“Riiiiii”

With a little fuel the chain started to rotate roaring loudly.

The pig tried to struggle but it could not move.

Mohini is wearing some protective cover from the blood and flesh that would spray on her.

She directly placed the chain saw on the neck of the wild boar.

The chain saw has a hard time cutting into the skin of the wild boar.

Mohini took a few minutes to make the cut and then it became easy.

Struggling slowly the wild boar died.

Mohini did not cut the stomach of the beast because she don’t want to accidentally break open its stomach and mix the human flesh with the flesh of the wild boar.

So she was careful and cut off its head first then she would deal with the remaining things.

As its head was completely cut off the wild boar died.

The muscle relaxant in its body would directly lose its effect after a few hours.

So Mohini doesn’t have to worry about that.

Then she started to dissect the wild boar separating the beast into eatable meat, useful parts and other things were all separated.

After the Mohini cleaned the eatable meat and stored it back in the time stagnant warehouse.

Everything was divided between the three and the meat waste was also collected separately for using as bait in the future.

After this was settled Mohini and the girls left from this place under the directions of Mohini.

Radha is still driving while Sakura is sitting on Mohini’s lap in co pilot seat.

Well they played a game of rock paper scissor and this is the result.

They would not complaint about these things.

On the other hand Mohini started to fondle the tits of Sakura as she hugged her from behind and finger her pussy gentle.

The climate is very cold and they are close to each other to keep warm.

As for Radha she was a little envious but under Mohini’s teasing she smiled.

They would not make it to the location that they want to go right now.

Only if they set out early in the morning from the base and they did not encounter any problems then they would be able to reach their destination by the night.

But they already started late and along with the current disturbance they were stuck half way through.

Fortunately this has happened in the previous life too and there is a small town area nearby.

They can stay there in a house and set off tomorrow morning again.

While this is going on the base is having its own problem.

After Mohini left the old minister and the military people became angry.

Accidentally the news about the killers sent to kill Mohini was also spread throughout the base causing too much uproar.

The higher ups that plotted against Mohini started to regret it a little because of this current head ache.

They don’t know that in less than a week they would face a big catastrophe that would make them want to die.

That is because they would face a continuous wave of beasts, zombies, undead, rodents and even insects.

The magic formation of the base would collapse because of the continuous attacks and the final result is that these people fleeing with their lives from this place.

Fortunately old minister and few others already know the location pointed by Mohini but they don’t know the safe directions from many territories of these beasts.

So they have to pay the bloody price for the survival.

On the other hand Mohini found a half collapsed house that can fit her mini room.

Her mini room naturally fits anywhere easily and directly mingles with the other buildings.

With the mini room set and the heater was placed inside the mini room.

Since it is a heater instead of an air conditioner it was very easy for it to work.

There is no sound at all.

After entering the room the two girls have finally sighed of relief.

They have been holding back for a long time.

They were actually frightened by the scene before.

They have seen things like this before but they were fearful all the time.

The reason is that no one wants to stand at the edge of life and death all the time.

The normal social life of the humans is much better than the current situation.

That is true even for Sakura that was a killer before.

If it was normal human world without this apocalypse she can do whatever she wants.

But the current world is completely different and anything can happen at any time.

There is no safe place or there is no guarantee for life.

So they are fearful to love someone and they are more fearful to lose someone they love.

Previously they also know the situation about the strength of the wild boar.

Even in the previous life they did not dare to fight with wild boars directly…

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 300 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1