Chapter 218: danger of the bees
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 218: danger of the bees

Previously they also know the situation about the strength of the wild boar.

Even in the previous life they did not dare to fight with wild boars directly,

It is even if they are of low level because of the strong defensive and offensive capabilities of a wild boar.

But right now the situation is different.

Right now it was someone they love that made the trap.

If their trap failed then they would have died before.

Don’t think that they are on the top of a plant.

As long as the wild boar wanted it can directly strike the big plant a few times and make them fall from the top.

Then they can only fight head on and die in its stomach.

Fortunately nothing happened at that time.

Also the horrible stench made them lose their hunger and they did not eat anything for the time being.

Mohini is also like that.

That night they slept with empty stomach.

They did not go into the space to take a bath because there is still a long journey before they reach a safe place.

So taking bath now is completely useless.

But still they hugged each other and slept peacefully.

Mohini did not play with them that night because they were mentally exhausted in the chase and the fight before.

Also they are going to an unknown place without any background or support.

So they are a little nervous in their thoughts.

Mohini held them tightly to keep them calm their minds and also keep them warm while sleeping.

They directly held the big tits of Mohini and Mohini’s hands are on their asses holding them tightly.

That night was not very peaceful because whenever there is a monster beast howl or roar outside they would wake up in fear that something might happened.

…………..

In the next day they woke up with red eyes because of the irregular sleep last night.

Mohini was thinking of not moving from this place immediately because this place is relatively safe for the time being.

Without a big army and people going to that empty place is particularly a waste.

They cannot just build a single house in the barren flat place.

If she did then it would be too obvious that there is someone living here with loads of food.

That is both for other survivors and also those beasts.

So going away from here is not that good.

This place has a few broken buildings and mostly backward houses.

There is no shadow of human in this place.

Mohini and the girls searched the place and found that the people here have left this place in a hurry.

So this place is abandoned.

But the question is when is it abandoned and why is it abandoned.

For that Mohini carefully searched the places again and found that this place is abandoned after the rain started or right after the earthquake.

At that time the change or mutation did not happened yet.

There are no corpses or remains.

Also the people here have gone through the extreme heat.

But how did they do that as there are not many air conditioning devices.

There is a place with dried up blood nearby where the walls fell.

After searching around, Mohini found that this place was abandoned after the first earthquake during the rain.

But it was long before mutation happened.

They left this place and left completely.

There are signs of cars.

Most probably they went to the base.

But for some reason Mohini always feel that this place is creepy.

From his past life memories they only stayed here for one night and left early in the morning.

But thinking more about that this place is very strange,

This is because people would at least leave the corpse of the old.

Mohini would not believe that they would take everyone including old and sick people from here equally.

When thinking about that she found a clue.

It is a wax like substance that is stuck to one of the broken walls.

But it was not candle wax or any other kind of artificial wax.

It is a natural wax.

Mohini directly found that it is more like a bee wax.

This place is out of the territory of the wild boar.

This means that this place is close to the territory of a bee hive.

This made Mohini trembled for a moment.

This is because it was a dangerous place.

Most probably all the people here have died quickly and are taken by those bees.

Also these bees are evolved bees.

As for honey, there should be none.

The evolved bees might have a different approach and are inclined towards flesh and blood instead of nectar and pollen.

This is the thought of Mohini.

“No wonder there are not many beasts in the surrounding area.

The place that the next temporary base should be farther away from here and it was a barren flat place.

Most probably for that very reason this place was not attacked by those bees.

The bees are all tier 1 monster insects and their strength is in numbers.

Previously many people vanished when coming to the base in the barren lands.

Most probably they have encountered these bees in large numbers.”

Knowing this Mohini sighed.

She understood what the problem is.

If it is like that then she and the girls has to leave this place as quickly as possible.

Mohini doesn’t know how close it is to the bees nest from the place they are in.

But it should be considerably farther away from here.

That is the reason why they were not targeted last night.

Immediately after that Mohini took the girls back to the broken building and took their things that are placed here temporarily.

Then they immediately set off leaving this place.

Previously she wanted to stay here but now she changed her mind.

They went straight to the barren plains first.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 300 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2